• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him arriving at the grand temple of time and sub singularity 3 (I think it was sub singularity 3)
still, he just went to the pocket dimension and moved to a parallel world, that just grant Dimensional Travel, if there is proof that he can move through linear time then I'm fine.

I don't know this verse, but if this person has every ability in the verse, and some other people have Immeasurable speed abilities, then they should have Immeasurable speed via those abilities too. Though those two examples listed in the OP just seem like Dimensional Travel/Portal Creation, which shouldn't really be in the speed section in the first place to my knowledge.

I don't know this verse, but if this person has every ability in the verse, and some other people have Immeasurable speed abilities, then they should have Immeasurable speed via those abilities too. Though those two examples listed in the OP just seem like Dimensional Travel/Portal Creation, which shouldn't really be in the speed section in the first place to my knowledge.
For an example of an ability that has immeasurable speed, looks at Musashi's profile, it's already accepted as immeasurable speed.

Just because some characters get this speed with the above performance doesn't mean he can get this immeasurable speed just with the above performance, tbh maybe I failed to understand🙏🏻

what
if she's literally the consciousness of the root then she should have irrelevant speed

I don't think that qualifies for Immeasurable speed in our current standards, but that's a separate issue.

If this character has that power, than Immeasurable speed through that ability is fine.
look at the thread, with that ability, Musashi can perform sword techniques that even Buddha himself can't avoid, Buddha has Immeasurable Speed and Higher Dimensional Existence which sees 3D (past, present, future) like a flat fabric.

Last edited:
Though those two examples listed in the OP just seem like Dimensional Travel/Portal Creation, which shouldn't really be in the speed section in the first place to my knowledge.
Well to my knowledge these were both accepted as Immeasurable so I used them because that's what they were on her profile
However being the Root of everything in the Verse she should be able to free herself from the time axis like most Divine spirits
yes I think so too, it would be weird if a character with outerversal consciousness only got Immeasurable speed even though they had never been shown speed feats.
I have a speed revision I'm working on cause i was told most people focus on Hax and Abilities I planned to add that Irrelevant Speed piece there using the scene from the prologue of the Garden of Sinners event

I have a speed revision I'm working on cause i was told most people focus on Hax and Abilities I planned to add that Irrelevant Speed piece there using the scene from the prologue of the Garden of Sinners event
You can also add Outerversal durability and type 2 Beyond Dimensional Existence due to the true self of Void Shiki is part of The Root.

If this character has that power, than Immeasurable speed through that ability is fine.
Well since most people agree that having all the Abilities in the Verse would give her Immeasurable whether it be the ones in the OP or not and you say it's fine then can the changes be added?? or do we still need more input??

Well since most people agree that having all the Abilities in the Verse would give her Immeasurable whether it be the ones in the OP or not and you say it's fine then can the changes be added?? or do we still need more input??
Probably better to get a staff that's knowledgeable on the verse as well.

still, he just went to the pocket dimension and moved to a parallel world, that just grant Dimensional Travel, if there is proof that he can move through linear time then I'm fine.
No that's traveling from one timeline to another via sheer speed not to mention the 3rd sub singularity literally takes place at a different point of time as well and his nps description literally states that it makes him travel at incredibly high speeds allowing him to move outside of even abstract prisons such as space and time

Also he literally states in Solomon singularity that he came racing through space time because Ritsuka called for him

Also what is this pocket dimension you are talking about Dante has no such ability

No that's traveling from one timeline to another via sheer speed not to mention the 3rd sub singularity literally takes place at a different point of time as well and his nps description literally states that it makes him travel at incredibly high speeds allowing him to move outside of even abstract prisons such as space and time
Traveling from one timeline to another doesn't qualify for immeasurable speed iirc, he escape from the space and time at high speed and his perception was like a stop time, it was only enough qualify for infinite speed according to the description listed on the speed page.
Also he literally states in Solomon singularity that he came racing through space time because Ritsuka called for him
Yes, I have the scan, but the context is still unclear, moving through space-time to the pocket dimension (Grand Temple of Time) doesn't grant immeasurable speed.
Also what is this pocket dimension you are talking about Dante has no such ability
what I mean the pocket dimension is the Solomon's Temple of Time.

Traveling from one timeline to another doesn't qualify for immeasurable speed iirc, he escape from the space and time at high speed and his perception was like a stop time, it was only enough qualify for infinite speed according to the description listed on the speed page.
Moving from one timeline to another via sheer speed does. Also sub singularity 3 takes place at a different point in time as well so not only is he moving from one point to another he is also moving through time.
Yes, I have the scan, but the context is still unclear, moving through space-time to the pocket dimension (Grand Temple of Time) doesn't grant immeasurable speed.
It's not just an pocket dimension it's an place that specifically exists outside of entirety of space-time

what I mean the pocket dimension is the Solomon's Temple of Time.
"Ars Paulina: The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One who Begins All (戴冠の時きたれり、其は全てを始めるものアルス・パウリナ, Taikan no Toki Kitareri, So wa Subete wo Hajimeru MonoArusu Paurina?) is the second Noble Phantasm of Solomon. It is Solomon's Reality Marble workshop that exists outside of the universe and outside of time, located in the space of imaginary numbers"

I don't know man it says that it's located outside of time and the universe here so travelling to said location via sheer speed like Dantes did seems like it would grant Immeasurable Speed

Edit:Also i believe his temple was located at the end of time when all of humanity had already been incinerated as well so it should be a different time period as well

Last edited:
Moving from one timeline to another via sheer speed does. Also sub singularity 3 takes place at a different point in time as well so not only is he moving from one point to another he is also moving through time.

It's not just an pocket dimension it's an place that specifically exists outside of entirety of space-time
I still have doubts man...at least for now.

I am honestly not sure. Can somebody write a summary of what currently needs to be evaluated here?

Thank you for helping out.

Did you also accept what was suggested in the OP Ogbunabali?

@Antvasima I believe he does agree although maybe he changed his mind later on
I am honestly not sure. Can somebody write a summary of what currently needs to be evaluated here?
In her Void Shiki key and Saber Shiki profile she possess power Mimicry that allows her to use every ability in the verse and there are more than a few abilities that allow for Immeasurable speed in the Nasuverse therefore if she can use all the Abilities in the Nasuverse and there are Abilities that grant Immeasurable speed then she should also recieve an immeasurable speed rating via her power mimicry

In her Void Shiki key and Saber Shiki profile she possess power Mimicry that allows her to use every ability in the verse and there are more than a few abilities that allow for Immeasurable speed in the Nasuverse therefore if she can use all the Abilities in the Nasuverse and there are Abilities that grant Immeasurable speed then she should also recieve an immeasurable speed rating via her power mimicry
Okay. That mostly seems to make sense. What are the abilities that grant immeasurable speed?
This should probably be fine
Thank you for helping out.

Okay. That mostly seems to make sense. What are the abilities that grant immeasurable speed?
Edmonds Dantes' NP, Divine Spirits Divinity, Abigail's abilities(although it does seem it may not be but it is accepted on her page so I don't know), Miyamoto Musashi's Zero, Sasaki Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi etc

Edit: if this does get accepted which I think it is, now that we've had this discussion I think it would be appropriate to place an "At Least" before the Immeasurable speed rating and maybe a "Likley higher" or "Far Higher" because as she is the root itself she should Scale vastly above any other entity in the entire franchise if that's fine as well

Last edited:
Thank you. What was suggested can probably be applied then.
Edmonds Dantes' NP, Divine Spirits Divinity, Abigail's abilities(although it does seem it may not be but it is accepted on her page so I don't know), Miyamoto Musashi's Zero, Sasaki Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi etc

Edit: if this does get accepted which I think it is, now that we've had this discussion I think it would be appropriate to place an "At Least" before the Immeasurable speed rating and maybe a "Likley higher" or "Far Higher" because as she is the root itself she should Scale vastly above any other entity in the entire franchise if that's fine as well
That is not how we do things. Even if she is swifter than other immeasurable speed character, there is no proof that she has irrelevant speed that I know of.

That is not how we do things. Even if she is swifter than other immeasurable speed character, there is no proof that she has irrelevant speed that I know of.
No no I'm not suggesting that we give her an Irrelevant speed rating I'm just suggesting we give her an "At least Immeasurable, Likley Far Higher" for the reasoning I gave above

I'll tackle the Irrelevant speed issue in another thread

Yes, but that strongly implies irrelevant speed, so it is not acceptable. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back