• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm on a fight to tell people that yes he can via miracle this entire day, ****'s sake 💀💀
Handing off miracles isn't going to make interacting with Zamasu infinite, buddy. The tier difference is absurd, none of the hax that Shaka has affects infinite Zamasu. Infinite Zamasu can obliterate Shaka as many times as he wants and if he is reborn he is killed again, apart from all of Shaka's attacks being reflected by Zamasu.

Seems to me like incon, in the event shaka dies, he’d revive and his RE would kick in, and shaka would then be immune to the attack next time.

Really? That's just his attack being 4-d in potency not his attack's having the same abstract existence as him.
Yes, I don't understand much about abstract things, but his form is all about his personification of justice and order, @God900 can answer that for you, he knows way more abstraction than I do.

He's not wrong Noninho him becoming one with other universes over time would do that.
Would it really make him really superior than a guy who destroys and recreate universes?
We don't use calc to tier High 3-A and above
Sheesh, my bad then
Handing off miracles isn't going to make interacting with Zamasu infinite, buddy.
? How not? I've literally explained how it could and would...
The tier difference is absurd, none of the hax that Shaka has affects infinite Zamasu.
It is really not lol. If there's a gap, it's not as huge as you think, I'm sure.
I've explained how they would and should. Read the thread.
I think so, since he ****** up with Universe/timeline, because I don't know exactly if he completed with the timeline, so yeah, lol
He didn't **** up anything, he literally just became one with the universe and maybe would take up all timelines from universe 7
this has to be adjusted as soon as possible.
Have you read the manga/watched anything of the anime? The gold saints could destroy the universe (it is stated), Shaka is one of the craziest biggest baddest mf in the verse
And even worse: on this thread I've explained HE DESTROYED AND RECREATED THE UNIVERSE MULTIPLE TIMES. Dude, like..read at least the profiles or at least the thread

Alright first claim down a little bit

"Well yeah there is stuff in the series, but it's not in his profile like it's a undisputed fact that Shaka has time travel, but it's not listed in his profile yet so we can't use it along with many thing that will hopefully be updated in the coming month as a result of Unshakable's blog"

Now next up due to how our scaling system works and the content revisions that were accepted with Zamasu. Zamasu being one with the Universe scales to his ap and him infecting the other timelines and eventually also being one with them would make low Multiversal. Which means he'd just be able to easily destroy any Low 2-C character (If they don't have some hax to lol nope that) as he would always unquantifiable higher. If you have problems with Zamasu ap Scaling to becoming a timeline go change that otherwise this is how it is until then.

Would it really make him really superior than a guy who destroys and recreate universes?

Sheesh, my bad then

? How not? I've literally explained how it could and would...

It is really not lol. If there's a gap, it's not as huge as you think, I'm sure.
I've explained how they would and should. Read the thread.

He didn't **** up anything, he literally just became one with the universe and maybe would take up all timelines from universe 7

Have you read the manga/watched anything of the anime? The gold saints could destroy the universe (it is stated), Shaka is one of the craziest biggest baddest mf in the verse
And even worse: on this thread I've explained HE DESTROYED AND RECREATED THE UNIVERSE MULTIPLE TIMES. Dude, like..read at least the profiles or at least the thread
Destroying the universe won't do it, I explained this to you earlier / an EE on the scale of Zeno'oh is needed. My friend, Shaka has no means to affect type 1 AE, there is a huge gap in Zamasu and Shaka's potential, I already read his thread, lol. Yes, I read all the manga and anime, I'm aware of Kuramada's talk about destroying the universe in secret, he explicitly talks about the micro universe inside them (which all knights have, explained in the manga chapter 1), I'm aware of Shaka's symbolic feat.

Anyway
2 knowledgeable SS members say it's incon
So imma vote incon and maybe in the future I redo this

Can I count any more votes?

Back