• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its a NFL say his miracle will make his range go 3D to 4D above baseline
Actually it's not even as profiles are right now miracles could do that, but gaining abilities to affect Zamasu would.

As of right now Shaka lacks the abilities and range to kill Zamasu though give this 1 month when Unshakable releases her blog that she has been working on for years which will update the Saint Seiya verse on many things.

Actually it's not even as profiles are right now miracles could do that, but gaining abilities to affect Zamasu would.

As of right now Shaka lacks the abilities and range to kill Zamasu though give this 1 month when Unshakable releases her blog that she has been working on for years which will update the Saint Seiya verse on many things.
Yeah, in 2030 we will se this update

Its a NFL say his miracle will make his range go 3D to 4D above baseline
Well, I've said this before, but imma re-say it in a better way:
Zamasu was fusing with the universe (proved by the nigh-omnipresent text) and eventually fused with it all (proved by the Omnipresent text), ok? Ok. As he was bleeding into other TLs, we can suppose he would start fusing with them too and also suppose the fusion would make him multiversal size.
For certain we know he's a guy that fused with the universe and then became a 4-D being universe+guy creature.
So if a guy is now 4D and the size of the universe, a guy who can spam destroy and recreation of the universe just need to be able to hit a 4D guy...which the miracle solves.
I can see how this would go:

"You may be powerful to destroy and recreate an entire universe, but it's not enough, Virgo Saint! I'm an abstraction with the universe! Me and the entire universe are one, it's impossible!!!!!"
"You can't see the truth behind your greed and anger. I'm about to show you how through my faith and loyalty in Athena I shall defeat anything that threatens her, even in the cost of my life I will defend Lady Athena from every evil!"
uses Agyo and those ugly insane faces are wiped out from the sky
Aries Mu in a random place: "oh shit, mah man virgo Shaka performed a miracle and saved the entire universe!"

And also: I'm pretty sure we can write in the battle on the profile: "Shaka (Saint Seiya) Shaka's profile (Zamasu was Universal+ sized, speed was equalized)"

Well, I've said this before, but imma re-say it in a better way:
Zamasu was fusing with the universe (proved by the nigh-omnipresent text) and eventually fused with it all (proved by the Omnipresent text), ok? Ok. As he was bleeding into other TLs, we can suppose he would start fusing with them too and also suppose the fusion would make him multiversal size.
For certain we know he's a guy that fused with the universe and then became a 4-D being universe+guy creature.
So if a guy is now 4D and the size of the universe, a guy who can spam destroy and recreation of the universe just need to be able to hit a 4D guy...which the miracle solves.
I can see how this would go:

"You may be powerful to destroy and recreate an entire universe, but it's not enough, Virgo Saint! I'm an abstraction with the universe! Me and the entire universe are one, it's impossible!!!!!"
"You can't see the truth behind your greed and anger. I'm about to show you how through my faith and loyalty in Athena I shall defeat anything that threatens her, even in the cost of my life I will defend Lady Athena from every evil!"
uses Agyo and those ugly insane faces are wiped out from the sky
Aries Mu in a random place: "oh shit, mah man virgo Shaka performed a miracle and saved the entire universe!"
No 4-D range? Doesn't matter how much you try, Shaka will never defeat Zamasu, until he get 4-D range, and no miracle will save him (NLF)

Still no have 4-D range.

Universe (3D) < high universe(infinite 3D) < universe+ (4D)
If the miracle makes him hit 4D (which is the only thing it needs to do), yes it does
Also something I remember now: Shaka being Layered Acasual doesn't matter here so that he can hit him w/o miracle?

Read the miracle statements/events, it is pretty possible.
Some saints were on a desperate situation and just "Let's unlock the 8th Sense!" (Remember the 5 we regular humans have? So, they had 7 and were unlocking the 8th).
Then, from just wanting so hard and elevating the cosmos ("ki" from the Saint Seiya verse), they got the powers that all 8th Sense users have, which are:
"
*All previous abilities,
*Resurrection, Immortality (Type 4 - After obtaining the 8th sense, he gained absolute control of his own soul and can resurrect himself)
*Incorporeality (exist without a body, as a soul)
*Regeneration (Low Godly Regeneration - Users of the 8th Sense and create a new body for themselves after it has been destroyed)
*Extrasensory Perception (With the "8th Sense" which exist beyond the five basic senses, the sixth, and the seventh)
"
(Source is the 4th image in here)

Just from sheer will and "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
all of that
We can conclude it's completely possible that a miracle who could this could make the attack(s) be able to land on a 4D being.

Some saints were on a desperate situation and just "Let's unlock the 8th Sense!" (Remember the 5 we regular humans have? So, they had 7 and were unlocking the 8th).
Then, from just wanting so hard and elevating the cosmos ("ki" from the Saint Seiya verse), they got the powers that all 8th Sense users have, which are:
"
*All previous abilities,
*Resurrection, Immortality (Type 4 - After obtaining the 8th sense, he gained absolute control of his own soul and can resurrect himself)
*Incorporeality (exist without a body, as a soul)
*Regeneration (Low Godly Regeneration - Users of the 8th Sense and create a new body for themselves after it has been destroyed)
*Extrasensory Perception (With the "8th Sense" which exist beyond the five basic senses, the sixth, and the seventh)
"
(Source is the 4th image in here)

Just from sheer will and "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
all of that
We can conclude it's completely possible that a miracle who could this could make the attack(s) be able to land on a 4D being.
Lets see.

Don't have RE, AD or another broken Hax.

Mehh, Zamasu stomp
Sub-Saga can't do anything

Lets see.

Don't have RE, AD or another broken Hax.

Mehh, Zamasu stomp
Sub-Saga can't do anything
I don't mean that this is what the miracle would do, I proved what he could do and we can see is way less than NPI
Which means yes, the miracle can give NPI to Shaka
Which means Shaka wins

I don't mean that this is what the miracle would do, I proved what he could do and we can see is way less than NPI
Which means yes, the miracle can give NPI to Shaka
Which means Shaka wins
Doesn't matter the NPI, the problem from Shaka is that he don't have range to kill Zamasu.

Yes it can..?
If it gave what I explained and all the other times it occurred in the series, it can Amp his range enough from multi-dimensional/universal to Universal+
Well yeah there is stuff in the series, but it's not in his profile like it's a undisputed fact that Shaka has time travel, but it's not listed in his profile yet so we can't use it along with many thing that will hopefully be updated in the coming month as a result of Unshakable's blog.

Well yeah there is stuff in the series, but it's not in his profile like it's a undisputed fact that Shaka has time travel, but it's not listed in his profile yet so we can't use it along with many thing that will hopefully be updated in the coming month as a result of Unshakable's blog.
But mate, analyze with me:
If we see what we have in this profile today, we can clearly see that the Miracles can simply "give me the power needed to destroy this foe!!!"

For me it's obvious that the miracle will give the power(s) for Shaka to just beat him

Wincon? Simple.

IZ's dwarfs the timeline, and possibly reaches 2-C size, way above Shakas's range.

He has AE type 1, so it will be impossible for Shaka to interact.

He's massively above Shaka in strength, a simple Ki blast coming from his mouth would annihilate him.

Back