• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s more that matter and soul manip would just kill him, and every single attack of shakas does that. And, in the event shaka gets hit, he’d just resurrect.

Broly has acess to pulling both to other dimensions, which Shaka has no response I could think of (more so if we talk about him destroying it)

Broly has acess to pulling both to other dimensions, which Shaka has no response I could think of (more so if we talk about him destroying it)
"I mean does it matter? If it means Broly punching or even the attacks he shoots get at least Atomized by it?"

By the passive aura that surrounds Shaka

"I mean does it matter? If it means Broly punching or even the attacks he shoots get at least Atomized by it?"

By the passive aura that surrounds Shaka
From what I remember and what I've read, the Two being the same level would make like:
Broly punches
doesn't matter
Broly sends ki attacks
doesn't matter
Broly does one of its huge attacks and than they get tp'd to another dimension, like the Gogeta battle

If broly deletes the dimension like his profile stated he did, he wins via we not knowing if Shaka would survive that
If Shaka can do his attacks, broly eventually dies
If Shaka is able to meditate, he does the attack with creation of the universe energy

The aura is hax that at the very leastatomizes (It's not something dbs has) and is always on around Shaka.
I'm taking that too, that's why i wrote "doesn't matter" on the most simple attacks.
But when the crazy big bad attack from broly comes, from what we got in the movie, they'll get tp'd and all I mentioned above

I didn't know that, do you have a Source for it happening with 7th sense Shaka, which is the one who has tp on the abilities?
Teleportation is more of a 6th Sense thing. Anyways he came back from Saga's AD and was able to teleport back to Sanctuary when Ikki sent them to a "twisted space" during the 12 Houses arc

Shaka's 7th sense key will be permanently yeeted after my big boi revisions as hes always had the 8th sense. From the moment he was concepted by Kurumada.

Shaka's 7th sense key will be permanently yeeted after my big boi revisions as hes always had the 8th sense. From the moment he was concepted by Kurumada.
I wish I could stop thinking of cool ideas and just see them get proved to be stomps

even disregarding Shaka's hax, DBZ characters can't bypass High Regen

the best feat DBZ characters have is vaporizing Majin Buu, who's only Mid-High. There's unfortunately no evidence that DBZ characters can do anything eyond that since no one else in the series has Buu level regen or more

Shaka gets my vote

Nah mate, it's unfortunately a stomp for Shaka's side
even disregarding Shaka's hax, DBZ characters can't bypass High Regen

the best feat DBZ characters have is vaporizing Majin Buu, who's only Mid-High. There's unfortunately no evidence that DBZ characters can do anything eyond that since no one else in the series has Buu level regen or more

Shaka gets my vote

Back