• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I Adventure to say Shaka wins in all rounds, but let's see DB Supporters come here and say something

R1: Shaka needs a minute of meditation to use an attack that has the power of a big-bang
R2: really think Shaka can wreck zamasu via skill, maybe AP diff and abilities
R3: does speed matter for Shaka winning or not? Massively FTL X Omnipresent

Law manip, Miracles, Astral projection, reality manip, matter manip, he himself having acausality, soul manip.

I see plenty of ways so I suppose we can say yes easily

Edit: also, Shaka is a man

Well, he's fused with the universe, so even soul manip should really be working
And I forgot: normal beings have 5 senses and knights of his level have 8...literally. so I think he'll be sensing zamasu as well

Shaka lacks the range to fully kill Zamasu though, no?
Range: Interstellar, Galactic with Sight Unsealed and 8th Sense, Universal / Cross-Dimensional with Psychokinesis. Intergalactic, Universal with Agyo in Astral Form.

Zamasu is a Universal+, Likely Low Multiversal Omnipresent.
Likely and talking about his range isn't enough
He's fused with the universe, so for sure affecting the entire universe is enough to affect him (and his dura is universe+ so yeah)

"Likely" or "Possibly" are usable in Vs matches.

No, if you nuke the universe, Zamasu will keep existing as an AE being.
With his dura being universal+, someone who has universe range and universe+ AP will affect it.
No, just NPI to interact with AE beings.
If the other things I mentioned aren't enough, Saint Seiya's Miracles are. Literal and simply multiple statements of "making the impossible".

For R1: only one second needed to execute Agyo, so Shaka wins (Agyo, via Shaka's profile: "Agyo is an attack that replicates the birth of the universe. Shaka and Shijima created and destroyed countless universes in their battle as a result of spamming their attacks.")

For R2: Equal speed+ miracle (and law manip, I forgor)+ intangibility+ a **** ton of techniques

3-A range is worthless against a Low 2-C/2-C sized being
Range: Interstellar, Galactic with Sight Unsealed and 8th Sense, Universal / Cross-Dimensional with Psychokinesis. Intergalactic, Universal with Agyo in Astral Form.
Via the range page, Cross-Dimensional>Universal+>Universal ,"but that may not necessarily travel a universal distance".
Well, it does since, recaping Shaka's Range:
"Universal / Cross-Dimensional with Psychokinesis".
And he affects Zamasu via Miracle

Interdimensional range is below Low 2-C range, what the hell are you talking about? Check the range page.
How do you say he would need to get to low 2-C range to manage to beat zamasu when it's only a possibility that zamasu is that wide?

Back