• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet real challenge phase five!! Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Violet Evergarden

Alright,here comes to the end,four more phase and Violet will be free,also let's see the flashback of Violet previous phase now:

1.Phase one: Violet beat Anri decisively

2.Phase two: Moderate difficulty win for Violet

3.Phase three: The hardest Violet fight right now,fortunately she won

4.Phase four: One sided,but ended in peaceful way

And now Violet must face an phase five and this is more challenging than before,welcome our underrated best girlan certain magus girl Sion Eltnam Atlasia!!

-Witchcraft is restricted

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Aincard,stage is an unnamed Bridge in Tokyo city,night time

-Violet is armed with stun gun,Sniper rifle,shotgun,an decoy dummy,smoke granade,rope gun,fire cracker,mini-gun,bunch of knife,and two type of sword (western sword and katana)

-Violet have prep time

-Range is 1 km

-Win via K.O!!

Sion Eltnam Atlasia
C986e05dc5715f4276e9f829de703cbe

VS

• Sio: 6 (Asnav,Nisan,Ohama,AKM,Dodot,Ia)
  • Violet: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

At first glance this looks like a huge stomp in Sion's favor (precognition, mind manipulation, etc.) but im not very faminilar with her, or her verse, so I might be wrong.

I doubt people read Sion profile more detailed,Black Barrel replica is only working for opponent who have regen and Violet didn't have that so it's not effective,also for mind manipulation is come from her Etherlite and it's need an contact to make mindhax work,and her mindhax is not "die" and Violet die,it's more like thought and memories manipulation.

The real problem Violet struggle here is Sion precog and mindhax via Etherlite.Also i forgot to adding range,and now they starting in 1 km way and now Violet have prep time.

Precog and etherlite should give her then win imo. There's a chance Violet can snipe at her with that range but lolprecog.

But Sion's range is melee. Violet has a lot more options with her ammo and range. Sion can't always keep dodging. I guess I'll withhold my vote until more arguments.

Hmm idk about this, Violet can snipe Sion from afar and has prep, but having a precog means Sion would know what Violet planning (I guess?) and Violet has dura advantage with her hands but Sion has better ability but the range give Violet advantage.

Inconclusive for now.

-Sion: 0

-Violet: 0

-Inconclusive: 1 (Dot)

Hopefully this will triggering people to give more input and voting here.Inb4 Violet 2nd incon match.

Well, now that Violet has the range advantage and prep time then she could have a much better chance of winning. However, I don't know how Violet could deal with Sion's precog. Also, Sion can ignore durability with Etherlite so Violet's higher durability won't help that much. I vote for Sion for the time being.

This is the end for Violet :^)

I think Violet has enough matches added to her profile. She can rest in peace now :^)

Back