• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet real challenge phase one!! : Anri Sonohara vs Violet Evergarden

Alright,i'm planning to make an 8 boss battle match for Violet and here i go,an first Violet boss match,and the first boss match Violet encounter is Anri Sonohara!! Alright,lets go!!!

-Witchcraft is restricted

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Anri have prep time here

-Violet is equipped only with an dual sword here

-Place located in Aincard,floor 92,stage is an nightly village

-Win via death!!!

3098173-anri sonohara
C986e05dc5715f4276e9f829de703cbe

VS

• Anri: 0
  • Violet: 7 (Shady,Nisan,Fin,Hippo,Gar,Dot,Hizack)
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Asnav)

ok so. Evergreen seems to be more skilled than Anri. in fact Anri isn't really that skilled either... the only reason she was able to defeat or hold her own against a lot of other is because of their fear of getting cut by Saika... however I find it hard that Violet wouldn't even be slightly cut in the fight... which is all Anri needs... However Saika as far I know only works on Humans... and I'm not sure what evergreen is. Doll or Human.. because Velox doesn't wanna tell me >_>

^^^that would be a big deciding factor

regardless I think Evergreen has generally the most advantages and has the possibility of negating her hax completely if she is a doll.

so voting Evergreen 7.5/10 times

Alright,vote counted.

-Violet: 1 (Shady)

-Anri: 0

I contacted to Asnav and Dot to come here for clarifying for Violet nature.

Violet is a human and can feel pain,

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Violet should be able to resist Ahril's ability since her possession can be overcome by emotions or by having a strong will.

But even if Violet can be affected by it, It looks like Ahril would have a pretty hard time getting a hit on Violet since she can dodge or just block everything with her sword and metal arms.

I'm not sure if Violet would be able to resist Anri's hax, she's resistant to pain but not inmune to it, she doesn't lack emotions, she simply can't understand some of them (especially at the start of the series). Her strong will might help though, however she never has faced something like that before so it might be difficult for Violet to react properly.

Violet's adventages here are her strenght, intelligence, stamina and durability. If Anri is able to hit Violet (considering Anri has prep time) most of her adventages possibly won't matter after that point.

Finalfinisher said:
Violet is a human and can feel pain,
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Violet should be able to resist Ahril's ability since her possession can be overcome by emotions or by having a strong will.

But even if Violet can be affected by it, It looks like Ahril would have a pretty hard time getting a hit on Violet since she can dodge or just block everything with her sword and metal arms.
depends on the user tbh, 99 percent times of peeps resisting it comes from the fact that the user didnt really wanna control them in the first place.

Alright time to counting the vote!

-Violet: 3/4(?) (Shady,Nisan,Fin,Asnav(?))

-Anri: 0

@Shady

I'm confused with that,elaborate!

bump

BTW Just to clarify I haven't voted yet, I just wanted to explain why Violet might not be able to resist Anri's hax. I'm currently voting inconclusive until I see more evidence supporting Violet winning.

Back