• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet real challenge phase three!! Rachnera Arachnera vs Violet Evergarden (3 FOR RACHNERA OR 1 MORE FOR VIOLET VOTES LEFT!!)

Alright,this is the phase three,and since Violet already beat the previous,here comes the new one,and possibly an strangest match due of the opponent is an spider girl!

-Witchcraft is restricted

-Speed is equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Place located in Aincard floor 94,stage is an burned buddhist temple

-Violet is only armed with an Grenade

-Win via death!!!

Arachnee
Violet-axe

VS

• Arachnee: 4 (DMB,Nisan,Asnav,Butler)
  • Violet: 7 (Fin,AKM,Ia,Hippo,Steven,Dot bayi,XXS)

Well, Rachnera would probably try to play safer, so to attack with webs, immediately incapacitating her.

These webs are 10 times more resistant than steel and twice as elastic as neon.

If Violet doesn't catch her with the grenade or throw it immediately, she's gonna get caught and killed by her "unless she blows herself up or something).

If she catches Rachnera with the grandma don't know if that would kill her considering her Wall level+ durability, but at the very least stun her, so she could eventually take her down with martial arts.

As for stealth, they should be around even.

For now, I am leaning a towards Rachnera because of her webs, but it could potentially go either way.

I think the match could go either way depending on the conditions of the battle.

If the Grenade is from Violet's time period then it'll be something like this Which would only do some harm or at least stun Rachnera.

If they've in melee range, then Violet should have a great advantage, due to her superior strength, lifting strength, and skill.

And in long-range, Rachnera would have the advantage due to webs.

But assuming that both characters are around 5-10 meters apart from each other, then Violet has to figure out how powerful Rachnera's webs are or she is screwed. Which I think Violet can do.

So in the battle, Violet's enchanted senses may actually save her from being one-shotted by Rachnera on the spot since she will able to sense when Rachnera will attack due to sound, sight, body movement, etc.

Of course, Violet has never fought anyone like Rachnera, but I think Violet can figure out that Rachnera is like shot webs like a spider and that she is pretty much dead if she gets caught in it.

Once Violet figures that out, I am positive she would be able to carry out a strategy to beat Rachnera with her grenade and martial arts before she gets caught in the webs.

So I guess I'm going with Violet on this one for now.

If Violet can't use anything besides a hand granade, she will have a very difficult time, especially in long-range. I don't see Violet having any advantage here save for her skills and maybe lifting strenght. The only way I see Violet winning is if she makes a good strategy to beat Rachnera before she could use her webs. I think Rachnera should be able to take this in a regular fight.

Violet is at a disadvantage as she has no ranged weapon except the grenade. But she is likely to throw the grenade first which would at least have some effect on Rachnera. Then she would quickly reduce the distance to engage in H2H combat which she has an advantage in. I mean that's the only thing Violet can do in this situation. Though Rachnera also has 8 legs which kinda balances it out, but then again, Violet has experience fighting many guys at the same time.

Once Violet engages her in H2H, the web-throwing advantage would be drastically reduced.

Well, actually, Rachenra has shown to be able to entangle people at very short distances, and even really quickly.

DMB 1 said:
Well, actually, Rachenra has shown to be able to entangle people at very short distances, and even really quickly.
By throwing her webs or some other way?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
violet FRA
(if you want a good Violet match, then i got a hot new spam character for them to fight)
Lol stop with the McQueen spam already.

She seems not only able to throw them, but also to produce and to use them in close range (like, with her hands).

And she used them instantly more than a few times when other girls tried to attack her.

Then Violet will not have the advantage if the opponent can restrict her movements even if it is for a short while.

@Fin

Yeah,all of Violet match,only this and Mikasa fight who very close,i honestly really surprised by this match to become so close. XD

Yeah, this is close. The only reason I voted for Violet is because she is expert martial artist and Rachnera is not. At least nothing about her martial arts mastery is written on her profie.

This is not Violet's real challenge. She lost in her real challenge ovo.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1647622 ovo

Back