• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet real challenge phase four!! Aya Asagiri vs Violet Evergarden

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Phase four? But the phase three is not over yet!" That's because the phase three is so close enough so i make the phase four more earlier,and this time Violet will meet an magical girl here,soon after Violet defeat Lala from Monmusu which is just an decoy,suddenly an mysterious girl appear and challenging Violet right now!!

-Witchcraft is restricted

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Aincard floor 95,stage is nightly bloody garden

-Violet is armed with an sniper rifle,and decoy dummy

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!

Violet evergarden fan art by maiulive-dc1brxb
Asagiri2

VS

• Violet: 0
  • Asagiri: 0

Ehmm... Lala is basically featless combat-wise...

Her powers are contradicted in the series a lot, and while she is presented sometimes as an omnipresent goddess of death, other times just as the ashy girl that loses her head while walking around.

The best feats she has are sending people to the afterlife for a short amount of time (only when said people loose consciousness), and seemingly teleportation (but again, it's kind of inconsistent, and never truly explained).

Heck her Shythe isn't even shaper enough to kill someone.

That's also what her profile says.

She has teleportation, so that is a handy technique. Who has the AP advantage?

Just saw her 9-B rating comes from almost killing a 9-C in 1 hit. That's not good. Violet is also baseline though, but since she is armed and has combat mastery, she is more likely to win.

On the other hand, Lala has nothing besides teleportation.

Yee,earlier i want to use Tsuyuno but her time stop is too much for Violet,so i change it to Asagiri instead,since she have barrier and teleportation i guess it will help Asagiri.

Her magic is consuming her life. And she cannot attack Violet. So, she just die because using her sticks.

I see,how about Tsuyuno Yatsumura then? If Tsuyuno still can't defeat Violet then you can close this,but before that i want to write something.

This match,i declare it as peaceful conclusion.

"After several one sided fight between Asagiri and Violet,Violet realize something,that Asagiri is just an schoolgirl and she saw Asagiri collapse,Violet threw her weapon and start helping Asagiri.Asagiri who is confused why Violet help her enemies,Violet say "even you are my enemies,you still too young to fight",after that Asagiri telling her own story,feels symphatic Violet then adopt her and promising an peaceful life for her,the arena soon become normal and the Game Master declaring Violet as the winner."

• Owari#Slapped
Sorry for this too short and low quality#Slapped agai

Megumi: Oi,this is VS match,not an fanfiction you know!!

I know,i know,but but since i'm really kind right now and want an different method to closing this,i make this.

Megumi: Yare yare,wathever you say,bakauthor....-3-

Alright,this can be closed now,i will contacting an admin to close this.

Phase four result: Peaceful conclusion and victory.

Also,here an Ending Song for this match:

ÒÇɵØ▒µû╣Òâ£Òâ╝Òé½Òâ½ÒÇæÒÇîWhite Lotus..
ÒÇɵØ▒µû╣Òâ£Òâ╝Òé½Òâ½ÒÇæÒÇîWhite Lotus...´¢×PianoÒÇìÒÇÉLiz TriangleÒÇæ

I see,how about Tsuyuno Yatsumura then? If Tsuyuno still can't defeat Violet then you can close this,but before that i want to write something.

Tsuyuno stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back