• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Nikolai Belinski

Alright i'm really confused with Nikolai,in this battle Primis is used but what key,he's has 3 key,and what abilities he have in that key?

Its the Orgins Key where he has most of his better weapons such as the KT-4 , Ice staff , Kreegakaleet lu Gosata'ahm , other Projectile weapons that also have a effect such as Portal Creation , Ice manipulation , Soul manipulation ,Air manipulation , Electricty Manipulation , Gravity Manipulation and Status Effect Inducemnt just name a few

Welp,also if i see,this origin timelines Nikolai seems like outclast Violet here,i mean he has mind manipulation here,unless it need an contact Nikolai might be win here,not stomp,bt decisive win.

Energy manipulation and air manipulation, huh! How good is his aim, because it all depends on that.

Air manipulation .iss more close range as the thunder gun seems to always effective there bt in mid to long range it will knock her back . so aim in this case does not matter here.

Falcon Brotherhood said:
Air manipulation .iss more close range as the thunder gun seems to always effective there bt in mid to long range it will knock her back . so aim in this case does not matter here.
What about energy manipulation then?

Falcon Brotherhood said:
For Energy Manip it is okay for the most part
Then it depends on how good his aim is. Because Violet's aim is pretty good.

Falcon Brotherhood said:
I would say would be as good as Violet's , maybe even better just by some of weapons he has used that require it
If that's the case then I don't know. Whoever shoots first.

Back