• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs Nagito Komaeda

I know, I just jumps into Violet bandwagon.

Venue: An abandoned construction site.

Battle conditions: Nagito starts from the entrance while Violet starts from the top of the construction site. Violet can uses her witchcraft Nagito has a fully loaded revolver and a baseball. No knowledge of each other except for the fact that they targeting each other.

Violet Anime Design
Pixelated Nagito (1)
Violet Evergarde:
Nagito Komaeda:

Inconclusive:

>Violet starts from the top of the construction site

• First Scenario: The whole building collapsed, Nagito throw his baseball at the construction site, it bounces and luckily hit the weak spot of the foundation, making it collapse and thus killing Violet in process.
  • Second Scenario: Violet falls from the construction site, Nagito is so lucky that his whistle shocked Violet who could hear the whistle louder since she has enhanced senses and that made her slip and fall to her death.
This probably not a vote btw.

If the building is only around 5 stories high, then Violet can simply jump off the building and proceed to kill or KO Nagito. But Nagito extreme luck will properly save him somehow.

So I'm kinda going Inconclusive until further input. Violet has a ton of methods that she could use to kill Nagito, but on the other hand, Nagito luck is so op that he could pull off some crazy stuff to survive.

Yeah that luck is BS hell yo so i guess i also vote for nagito due to his luck being a major factor and cause unpredictable events for violet

I think violet should be able to at least survive a fall from 10-30 stories high

Correct me if am wrong, but

A fall from 10 stories high building is only around 23,608.20 joules (wall level)

For a 30 meter fall its 70,824 joules

Good thing there's the other option of the thing just toppling over on top of her as she lands.

Back