• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goblin Slayer VS. Violet Evergarden

The Silver-Ranked Adventurer that only fights Goblins
goblin_slayer_by_rwero_dc4174s-pre.jpg

Goblin Slayer

VERSUS
Leidenschaftlich's Soldier Maiden

Violet Evergarden
Condition:
  • Both are in-character.
  • Both Goblin Slayer & Violet have no knowledge on each other and no prep-time.
Voting:

I mean it can be higher sure, but I'm not seeing any tangible calcs that actually proves she reaches the millions of joules with her axe.

The axe part doesn't seem to be accepted because it's from the anime opening, a calc with scans from the LN would be more acceptable. The highest Ap I'm seeing is about 500k joules by Jasonsith

Back