• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki Harukawa vs Violet Evergarden: The Ellectric Boogalo

Yes, this match was created two years ago by me, but ended up dead lel
This time however, i hope this match would be lively than before as Danganronpa supporters are pretty much increased from time to time, also another attempt for me for reviving Violet Reign, anyway....

Alone in the train, Maki sat herself in a seat around the corner of carriage. It's almost midnight and she just accomplished an another assasination 3 hours ago, afterward she decided to go home by ride the train.
Back to the present, Maki felt something odd as she remember that when she arrived in the station, there's no passengers or whatsoever because it's late, and when she looked at the train before entered the carriage, the inside of the others carriage are dark.
Not even she finished her thinking, she sensed something and looked up around, only to find out there is someone, hooded sit in the seat near the door, at first she thought it was a ghost until she realize that the person hiding a weapon in her hood, with that she throwed a knife at the person only to be deflected, Maki soon concluded that this is an another assassin sended by someone. Both now engaged in a fight....a fight in a ghost train that transported them into a location that would sealed their fate forever if one of them die, who would win?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Violet Arsenals: A Knifes, pair of Karambit's, Handgun, Stunt Gun, and lastly pair of two revolvers
  • Maki Arsenals: A Katana, pair of knifes, handgun, poison darts, and lastly Electro Hammer
  • Stage 1: Inside of empty Train | Stage 2: Kisaragi Station
  • Starting Range: 10 meters from their seats
  • Win via anything!!!
  • The Ultimate Assassin: 7 (Dale, Reaper, Zencha, Popted, Random, Pepper, Glaceon)
  • The Soldier Maiden: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Violet.Evergarden.%28Character%29.600.2271557.jpg

VS
Harukawa.Maki.600.2071846.jpg

Last edited:
How is Maki's reaction speed? Cause even with speed equalization, Violet still seems to have the upper hand with mobility.

Care to explain? I'm sure Ultimate is just for a title

But even so i can see both of their skills are equal, as Violet is pretty much a veteran soldier
nah an ultimate is considered the pinnacle of humanity when it comes to the subject they cover

I feel like Maki has the AP advantage here and perhaps even experience, the latter which Violet usually edges out with in most of her matches iirc. Violet would seem to fare better in reaction/dodging speed, though, since the aforementioned are not necessarily restricted by standard speed equalization (unless rules have changed and I'm just wrong here).

there's no skill feats for maki since most of the guys she fights during the events of v3 are jobbers
it's just the title so she scales above the most impressive humans in her era

there's no skill feats for maki since most of the guys she fights during the events of v3 are jobbers
it's just the title so she scales above the most impressive humans in her era
oh wow, that's not looking too good for her, then, gonna be real here

Me neither. That's probably only in-verse. Meanwhile, Violet was described as simply a "tool of war" or "battle maiden", aka quite a ways from normal human being capabilities.

If you want to compare her to other ultimates then she will absolutely takes it skill wise otherwise on her own she doesn't have anything
maybe she has fear inducement but it's not on the profile
if Violet is more skilled then i'm gonna vote for her

Back