• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vilgax vs Animo, but there's a lot of them.

In an absurd twist of fate, Dr. Paradox has come across a... far smaller time war.

On the one side, we have Post-Enhancements Classic Vilgax, Alien Force Vilgax, Ultimate Alien Vilgax, Young Vilgax, and Omniverse Vilgax.

Meanwhile, on the other side stand Classic Animo, Alien Force Animo, D'Void, Ultimate Alien Animo, and Omniverse Animo. Each of them have a Mutant Frog, except for D'Void. Fortunately for him...

This battle takes place in the Null Void, and the stakes have never been higher.

The Madman:

The Slightly Less Mad Man:

Kevin Car:

Last edited:
Ben 10 fan here who hasn't watched in awhile. I'll give my best shot.

I think it would be more interesting to compare individual versions....but I think team Vilgax is taking the W here.

First off with AF/OA Vilgax on there, they have a number of abilities that Animo just flat out cannot counter.

But before I get into that, I'll explain the AP difference.

Animo is always portrayed as an episodic villain who pops up once in awhile, and gets bodied by Ben towards the end of the episode. Vilgax is Ben's nemesis through all four series arguably.

Vilgax has been shown pretty consistently bodying some of Ben's strongest aliens. Such as Four Arms, and Humongosaur. OS Vilgax is comparable to, if not somewhat superior to Kevin 11, who is strong enough to press Four Arms.

AF/UA Vilgax clashed with Humongasaur at his full size (if I remember correctly), and Humongasaur is on the ground, getting his face stomped in the next moment.

On the OS side of things, Animo's Frogs are strong enough to fight Four Arms (or was it a weaker hybrid with Stinkfly?), but are unable to outright beat him. Kevin 11 can press Ben's stronger forms, and Vilgax was kind of beating him up.

So I cannot see the Mutant Frogs posing that much of a threat to anyone on team Vilgax here with the exception of young Vilgax (who is unquantifiable).

D'void is probably relative, maybe even a little stronger than AF/UA Vilgax. Both kind of bodied Humongasaur.

But Vilgax's overall edge in combat experience, and versatility gets him the W here.

Animo absolutely does not have anywhere near the combat experience/skill that Vilgax has. It's not even close. Vilgax has conquered entire worlds, beaten their heroes, fought Ben himself multiple times. He'd done the former two for centuries.

Animo is a scientist who kind of went crazy after not getting some award. His "experience" consists of allowing animal minions to do his dirty work. He's got maybe a few years of legitimate experience if we're being honest.

So every version of Vilgax outskills hard.

As for abilities, the Ruby Ray of Rouleau severely weakens anyone who gets caught in it. For the versions of Animo who aren't D'void, Vilgax can probably just one-tap Animo with it. It severely weakened Ultimos who was portrayed as relative to Ben's intermediate aliens in the OS, and Vilgax implied that it's one-shotting weaker beings. So 10-B Animo himself is getting one-tapped. Best case scenario, they hide behind their Mutant Frog who gets incapped, and then Animo gets clapped himself.

I could talk about his other abilities, but the Ruby Ray is really unfair here.

So I think the battle goes like this.

Animo's weaker versions reliant on the Frogs will briefly swap hands with Vilgax's incarnations, and either get overpowered/giganerfed by the Ruby Ray, and then those Animos get slapped.

After that it's going to be Vilgax's past/future versions ganging up on D'void....and he's not winning that.

Team Vilgax takes it 9.9/10 very low diff.

Individually Vilgax probably bodies Animo, with the exception of D'void vs AF/UA Vilgax which may be interesting,

Ben 10 fan here who hasn't watched in awhile. I'll give my best shot.

I think it would be more interesting to compare individual versions....but I think team Vilgax is taking the W here.

First off with AF/OA Vilgax on there, they have a number of abilities that Animo just flat out cannot counter.

But before I get into that, I'll explain the AP difference.

Animo is always portrayed as an episodic villain who pops up once in awhile, and gets bodied by Ben towards the end of the episode. Vilgax is Ben's nemesis through all four series arguably.

Vilgax has been shown pretty consistently bodying some of Ben's strongest aliens. Such as Four Arms, and Humongosaur. OS Vilgax is comparable to, if not somewhat superior to Kevin 11, who is strong enough to press Four Arms.

AF/UA Vilgax clashed with Humongasaur at his full size (if I remember correctly), and Humongasaur is on the ground, getting his face stomped in the next moment.

On the OS side of things, Animo's Frogs are strong enough to fight Four Arms (or was it a weaker hybrid with Stinkfly?), but are unable to outright beat him. Kevin 11 can press Ben's stronger forms, and Vilgax was kind of beating him up.

So I cannot see the Mutant Frogs posing that much of a threat to anyone on team Vilgax here with the exception of young Vilgax (who is unquantifiable).

D'void is probably relative, maybe even a little stronger than AF/UA Vilgax. Both kind of bodied Humongasaur.

But Vilgax's overall edge in combat experience, and versatility gets him the W here.

Animo absolutely does not have anywhere near the combat experience/skill that Vilgax has. It's not even close. Vilgax has conquered entire worlds, beaten their heroes, fought Ben himself multiple times. He'd done the former two for centuries.

Animo is a scientist who kind of went crazy after not getting some award. His "experience" consists of allowing animal minions to do his dirty work. He's got maybe a few years of legitimate experience if we're being honest.

So every version of Vilgax outskills hard.

As for abilities, the Ruby Ray of Rouleau severely weakens anyone who gets caught in it. For the versions of Animo who aren't D'void, Vilgax can probably just one-tap Animo with it. It severely weakened Ultimos who was portrayed as relative to Ben's intermediate aliens in the OS, and Vilgax implied that it's one-shotting weaker beings. So 10-B Animo himself is getting one-tapped. Best case scenario, they hide behind their Mutant Frog who gets incapped, and then Animo gets clapped himself.

I could talk about his other abilities, but the Ruby Ray is really unfair here.

So I think the battle goes like this.

Animo's weaker versions reliant on the Frogs will briefly swap hands with Vilgax's incarnations, and either get overpowered/giganerfed by the Ruby Ray, and then those Animos get slapped.

After that it's going to be Vilgax's past/future versions ganging up on D'void....and he's not winning that.

Team Vilgax takes it 9.9/10 very low diff.

Individually Vilgax probably bodies Animo, with the exception of D'void vs AF/UA Vilgax which may be interesting,
I mean, D'Void also controls the Null Guardians, who were strong enough that they could grab OS Heatblast out of the air and drag him around for a bit. Nothing absurd, but he controlled a solid few of them.

I mean, D'Void also controls the Null Guardians, who were strong enough that they could grab OS Heatblast out of the air and drag him around for a bit. Nothing absurd, but he controlled a solid few of them.
That would make the odds somewhat less one-sided, but even OS Vilgax was bodying Heatblast without even trying.

If you're looking for discussion, I think 1v1 D'Void vs AF/UA Vilgax is a discussion to be had. The problem here is that Animo's weaker versions aren't that impressive compared to Vilgax, and the battle eventually becomes a 5V1 against D'Void.

That would make the odds somewhat less one-sided, but even OS Vilgax was bodying Heatblast without even trying.

If you're looking for discussion, I think 1v1 D'Void vs AF/UA Vilgax is a discussion to be had. The problem here is that Animo's weaker versions aren't that impressive compared to Vilgax, and the battle eventually becomes a 5V1 against D'Void.
Wait, isn't the frog on the same level as Ultimate Cannonbolt

Anyways I think Team Vilgax takes this easily, the Four animos with the exception of Dvoid are non-factors making him and the frogs the only threat, the frogs aren't that much of a threat though and a single Vilgax is enough to wipe all of them due to superior skill and abilities. I'd argue AF Vilgax is enough to beat the entire team.

Anyways I think Team Vilgax takes this easily, the Four animos with the exception of Dvoid are non-factors making him and the frogs the only threat, the frogs aren't that much of a threat though and a single Vilgax is enough to wipe all of them due to superior skill and abilities. I'd argue AF Vilgax is enough to beat the entire team.
In Ultimate Alien, the Mutant Frog showcased that it can not only fight Armored Kevin and Canonbolt at the same time, it can actually get up and keep fighting after an attack from Ultimate Cannonbolt, and even pick up Ultimate Cannonbolt and slam him into the ground, stunning him. As a reminder, regular cannonbolt was doing serious damage to Vilgax. It can also generate enough heat to melt Big Chill's ice.

Back