• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vice Captain Hoshina vs The King of Curses

In Yuji's Body, Soshiro Numbers Weapon 10 Suit
Equal Speed
SBA
Starting Distance 50 Meters
Please dont come in here spamming domain gg

Last edited:
“Please dont come in here spamming domain gg” as if this fight won’t end with Sukuna slicing Soshiro to pieces otherwise. Why isn’t Gen chosen so we could get a GG Domain Expanison vs the GG Precog

Although, I realize that you haven limit how far Soshiro can go. I’m assuming that Shibuya Sukuna is his second key, so Soshiro is normally physically superior to Sukuna as he can go as far as 7-A and has multiple speed amps that would allows him to blitz the King of Curses.

Of course, Sukuna’s RCT would allow him to heal most of Soshiro’s attacks, making Soshiro thinks that Sukuna is likely some humanoid Daikaiju and constantly attack him in search of a "core". From the JJK wiki, RCT users can be deal with if you destroy their head, and Soshiro does target that area. Sukuna’s profile mention that he heal his brain but that is only for the part of the brain in which cursed techniques are engraved, and not the entire brain so it is probably unlikely that he could regenerate his brain being split apart.

Sukuna’s slashes are very dangerous, given their properties such as being layered invisibility if I‘m reading it right. So yeah, they will put an end to the fight if Soshiro is caught in a bad situation. Although the same can be said for Sukuna as Soshiro’s air slashes are invisible, with his First Technique releasing air slashes that are invisible to those that see his other invisible slashes.

So both has means to take the other down, though Sukuna has an inherent advantage with him being able to regenerate from Soshiro’s attacks if he doesn’t go his head.

“Please dont come in here spamming domain gg” as if this fight won’t end with Sukuna slicing Soshiro to pieces otherwise. Why isn’t Gen chosen so we could get a GG Domain Expanison vs the GG Precog

Although, I realize that you haven limit how far Soshiro can go. I’m assuming that Shibuya Sukuna is his second key, so Soshiro is normally physically superior to Sukuna as he can go as far as 7-A and has multiple speed amps that would allows him to blitz the King of Curses.

Of course, Sukuna’s RCT would allow him to heal most of Soshiro’s attacks, making Soshiro thinks that Sukuna is likely some humanoid Daikaiju and constantly attack him in search of a "core". From the JJK wiki, RCT users can be deal with if you destroy their head, and Soshiro does target that area. Sukuna’s profile mention that he heal his brain but that is only for the part of the brain in which cursed techniques are engraved, and not the entire brain so it is probably unlikely that he could regenerate his brain being split apart.

Sukuna’s slashes are very dangerous, given their properties such as being layered invisibility if I‘m reading it right. So yeah, they will put an end to the fight if Soshiro is caught in a bad situation. Although the same can be said for Sukuna as Soshiro’s air slashes are invisible, with his First Technique releasing air slashes that are invisible to those that see his other invisible slashes.

So both has means to take the other down, though Sukuna has an inherent advantage with him being able to regenerate from Soshiro’s attacks if he doesn’t go his head.
Mostly accurate on all this.

Soshiro's precog should help him greatly here and Sukuna's give away is his arms/fingers Soshiro seeing that should be able to dodge any head shots here. Dismantle should be easily blocked given the difference in ap and also the suits have damage reduction and can deploy forcefields no? And true that Sukuna has rct but this is 15f Sukuna, his overall energy is gonna be substantially lower so rct over use may occur given Soshiro lands severe attacks like legs, or arms or even big torso cuts.

Right now way I see this fight is

Soshiro's pros:

Stronger ap
Stronger amps
Better skill
Better senses

Sukuna's pros:

Better Regen
Better Range

I think Cleave is the main issue here but like I mentioned Soshiro's got the ability to dodge here and has better senses and ways of evasion.

Last edited:
Full power is 20F Sukuna and 15F is Shibuya+CG
No it isn't. Read the page.

At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form at least stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. With this body he defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad.), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

Edit: Okay my bad, this may be the worst page for JJK. Making a crt for this tmr lmao.

No it isn't. Read the page.
Bruh read what you sent here it's clearly shows both feats in same key this is all together single key for 15F
At least Small Town level (Easily overpowered Jogo & Keep up with Mahoraga despite it being constantly adapting to his attacks. Ryu started sweating just by perceiving the presence of 15F Sukuna, where he was unimpressed by Yuta's presence, output, and Cursed Energy, despite knowing Yuta had boundless CE compared to him. Uro got PTSD, can clash with Yorozu, is superior to Kenjaku, and had to protect him from Gojo. He's superior to Uraume. Even with his CE output dropped to less than 10%, he was still able to single-handedly handle Yuji and fully awakened Maki.), Small City level with Open (Completely vaporized Mahoraga and a large portion of Shibuya); Varies with Cleave |

Full power/20F is for Gojo vs Sukuna afterwards
At least Large Town level (Comparable to Gojo, Can throw hands against him); Higher with True form (Called as Perfection by Narrative which should put his true form at least stronger than Megumi body in everything, additionally Additional mouth would constantly boost his spells. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Jujutsu Sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. Stronger than Rika, according to Gege Akutami. With this body he defeated Angel , Five Void Generals and Uros Squad.), Small City level with Fuga; Varies with Cleave & Cursed Tool.

Max wanted to reduce the keys 😞.
Sun did suggested to seperate the keys though. I'm fine with either way. I can create a CRT to seperate it if everyone wants.
Yeah please do. Or can I not just specify this match as Yuji's key? The scaling is different in both vessels idk why this was overlooked

Back