• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK vs Kn8 - Soshiro vs Toji Fushiguro

desktop-wallpaper-jujutsu-kaisen-toji-fushiguro.jpg

Soshiro Numbers Weapon 10 Suit Restrict beyond 56%
Toji has PC
Equal Speed

Soshiro: 960.55 tons
Toji: > 260.58 tons
Diff 3.68x

Hoshina: KobsterHope07
Toeji:

Last edited:
Looking at both profiles, Soshiro seems to be the more skilled of the two in terms of swordsmanship. And the gap will grow bigger due to AD. Soshiro’s skill in CQC will help him dodge and deflect attacks from Toji

Soshiro starts at a high AP advantage at 3.6x in additions to having much greater Lifting Strength. This means that Soshiro will dominate every clash (although his style is more stealthier and evasive and rarely does he initiate clashes). This is not taking into account the multiple means Soshiro has to increase his strength or performs moves that are more powerful than his regular attacks. Even if Toji try to block his attacks, the force of Soshiro’s attacks can still inflict damage via air manipulation. This is also not taking into account Soshiro’s Single Blade Form and Quick-Slash Techniques…

Their speed is equal but Soshiro has a lot going for him in terms of reactions, attack speed, amps and moves that is more faster than his regular attacks. This is also not taking into account Soshiro’s Single Blade Form and Quick-Slash Techniques…

Toji got a good Analytical Prediction but Soshiro could handle being swarmed by Kaiju that could predict his movements despite his Unleashed Combat Power (basically, strength, speed, etc…) rapidly falling at the time. And has Toji‘s prediction shown to be effective against more than one opponent since No. Weapon 10 Soshiro is essentially two people in one body?

There is also the force field that Soshiro has that will make harming him difficult given Toji’s AP disadvantage

And has Toji‘s prediction shown to be effective against more than one opponent since No. Weapon 10 Soshiro is essentially two people in one body?
It allows him to take in several aspects of the world around him so it should be effective. Also even Maki is able to handle several opponents (Toji scales to her), though they weren't on her level. Could I see the force field? Or is it the energy emission thing on the page? As long as the field isn't constantly up it should be much of a problem.

Could I see the force field? Or is it the energy emission thing on the page? As long as the field isn't constantly up it should be much of a problem.
All scans for the Defense Force is located in the Standard Equipment. It is not visually shown when Defense Force officers has it activated but this is how it looks when it is broken. The full shield should looks like this (because the suit is made from Kaiju), but again it is not shown visually when DF officers use it for some reason.

Is it constantly up all the time? There isn’t a statement that confirm or denies it whether an officer can have it up all the time, the shield is acknowledged to be on when it is either broken or character is raising it to its max level/full release

Well that shouldn't be an issue really, Toji's ap scaling is far above the 260T value, he'll be able to break the field, its likely more of a 2x diff.

Shield is not easy to break as it is implied to be able to save them if their physical bodies were to come into mortal danger (and this is just the normal version, not the max version). Not to mention, it can be concentrated to block even stronger attack.

And even if it is destroyed (unlikely since Toji is about 3.6x weaker), nothing is honestly stopping him from projecting another shield

Shield is not easy to break as it is implied to be able to save them if their physical bodies were to come into mortal danger (and this is just the normal version, not the max version). Not to mention, it can be concentrated to block even stronger attack.

And even if it is destroyed (unlikely since Toji is about 3.6x weaker), nothing is honestly stopping him from projecting another shield
Okay I know it's not very evident on profile, but Toji above scaling that 260T is high, the one who did that scales far below him, with Toji scaling to Gojo, the strongest Sorcerer at the time, easily one shotting Dagon's greatest shikigami's, was basically Naobito and Ogi's personal bully, and is seen as the strongest of his clan so he is not 3.6x weaker, it's more like 1x weaker. That's why he's rated at least mcb and likely higher.

Does the shield just keep coming up indefinitely without using the suits energy?

Okay I know it's not very evident on profile, but Toji above scaling that 260T is high, the one who did that scales far below him, with Toji scaling to Gojo, the strongest Sorcerer at the time, easily one shotting Dagon's greatest shikigami's, was basically Naobito and Ogi's personal bully, and is seen as the strongest of his clan so he is not 3.6x weaker, it's more like 1x weaker. That's why he's rated at least mcb and likely higher.
He does seem to have good upscaling but it will not reduce the gap any less than it is. You can say it <3.6x gap but 1x? Unless there is a specific number from a calculation that puts Toji anywhere close to 960 Tons (which he does not since he is not MCB+) or multiplier that I am suddenly not aware of and not applied to the profile, Toji will still be at a heavy AP disadvantage as upscaling can only take one so far
Does the shield just keep coming up indefinitely without using the suits energy?
I can’t say if it comes up indefinitely, but if there is any loss whatsoever, it is a very, VERY minimal loss.

Like in C92, Soshiro, who was distracted due to existential crisis, had his shield broken two times back to back against a kaiju, who is more than capable of splitting him in two and had not too long ago incapacitate him with just a partial hit, while his suit was stated to be near overheating, and there was no stated consequence or affect on Soshiro’s performance to keep fighting.

C79 has Kikoru spamming her shield over and over as No. 15 constantly break through it like it is nothing

He does seem to have good upscaling but it will not reduce the gap any less than it is. You can say it <3.6x gap but 1x? Unless there is a specific number from a calculation that puts Toji anywhere close to 960 Tons (which he does not since he is not MCB+) or multiplier that I am suddenly not aware of and not applied to the profile, Toji will still be at a heavy AP disadvantage as upscaling can only take one so far

I can’t say if it comes up indefinitely, but if there is any loss whatsoever, it is a very, VERY minimal loss.

Like in C92, Soshiro, who was distracted due to existential crisis, had his shield broken two times back to back against a kaiju, who is more than capable of splitting him in two and had not too long ago incapacitate him with just a partial hit, while his suit was stated to be near overheating, and there was no stated consequence or affect on Soshiro’s performance to keep fighting.

C79 has Kikoru spamming her shield over and over as No. 15 constantly break through it like it is nothing
It won't matter when Toji brings out the soul katana, it'll just cut through the shield ignoring it's toughness completely.

So Toji now has the Soul Katana in this fight? I thought it was restricted before. So this Soul Katana can cut through forcefields?

Oh well, Soshiro dominate Toji overall physically and in pure swordsmanship imo, and has plenty of means to win before Toji pulls out the katana. Even if Toji pulls it out, Soshiro is not the type to engage in physical contest unless he is forced by his opponent and has plenty of speed amps, attack deflection, analytical prediction (and this doesn’t include No. 10’s own) and higher reaction speed to bypass the blade.

I shall put a vote for Hoshina

Last edited:
So Toji now has the Soul Katana in this fight? I thought it was restricted before. So this Soul Katana can cut through forcefields?

Oh well, Soshiro dominate Toji overall physically and in pure swordsmanship imo, and has plenty of means to win before Toji pulls out the katana. Even if Toji pulls it out, Soshiro is not the type to engage in physical contest unless he is forced by his opponent and has plenty of speed amps, attack deflection, analytical prediction (and this doesn’t include No. 10’s own) and higher reaction speed to bypass the blade.

I shall put a vote for Hoshina
Yeah I had restricted it in another fight but I was told since its standard equipment we can't restrict so I just changed it here now.

So this Soul Katana can cut through forcefields?
Toji's Soul Split Katana is capable of cutting through anything with a soul, which in the JJK verse is any inanimate object and any living being (its unknown whether it works on energy attacks and summons). If the target has a soul, the sword bypasses its durability and cuts the soul directly, dealing damage that is unable to be healed from (unless the target has some way of fixing their soul)

No idea how it interacts with this kind of forcefield but I'd wager it could cut through. Otherwise the Inverted Spear of Heaven could do the job.

Is that spear the one that stop cursed techniques?

For that to work, it would have to first be proven that the energy of the two verse is similar via Verse Equalization

Yeah no the pierce is only for cursed techniques here so its not working.

Last edited:
Is that spear the one that stop cursed techniques?

For that to work, it would have to first be proven that the energy of the two verse is similar via Verse Equalization
Yeah no the pierce is only for cursed techniques here so its not working.
Yeah that's fair. In other matches ISOH gets treated as a general powernull, but I'm not gonna challenge you on it if you rule otherwise.

Toji's Soul Split Katana is capable of cutting through anything with a soul, which in the JJK verse is any inanimate object and any living being (its unknown whether it works on energy attacks and summons). If the target has a soul, the sword bypasses its durability and cuts the soul directly, dealing damage that is unable to be healed from (unless the target has some way of fixing their soul)
Hoshina's shield doesn't have a soul, so that doesn't work here

No idea how it interacts with this kind of forcefield but I'd wager it could cut through. Otherwise the Inverted Spear of Heaven could do the job.
I thought inanimate objects explicitly don't have a soul, and that Soul Split Katana as a result of cutting through souls ignored all physical durability (I.e., cuts through inanimate objects, armor, and flesh until it makes contact with the soul). Though I'm not caught up, so maybe I missed that?

I thought inanimate objects explicitly don't have a soul, and that Soul Split Katana as a result of cutting through souls ignored all physical durability (I.e., cuts through inanimate objects, armor, and flesh until it makes contact with the soul). Though I'm not caught up, so maybe I missed that?
Good catch, you're kinda correct. I went back and checked the page and it never explicitly says it can cut the souls of objects, but it does tell us that

• objects have souls
  • the sword can bypass toughness to cut the soul
  • this property can only be used on the soul of something that the wielder can observe
Katana.JPG

(Chapter 198)

We also know that Maki is capable of sensing souls, so the logical conclusion is that yes she can cut the souls of objects, and the sword bypasses the toughness of most substances to achieve this.

Unfortunately I don't think it would help in this battle though.

I know soshiro has stealth and I believe his wind slices are unable to be sensed even by those who can sense invisible things but Toji's senses are not just sensing air molecules but sensing the world around him to the point he can sense human residuals, the flow of air molecules around, see air density, and already can see curses.

Back