• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Because? People agreed with the reasons
He would just finger her-
It doesn't matter what people agreed on. The point of this thread is to talk about why specific vs threads don't make sense, which is exactly why I am bringing it up here. Vegeta wouldn't do that in character. He would most likely shoot a couple ki blasts, or go in physical. And even if he did start off with Diry Fireworks, they would both use one shot techniques to begin with, so whos saying he would use it first?

You just saying, "dirty fireworks gg" doesn't put us anywhere because it's the same thing for Tatsumaki. And the main issue is, that Vegeta wouln't use it, while Tats would.

Yeah because obviously that vegeta doesn't finish his opponent that quickly:
1- his fight with saibamen, dirty fire works
2- His fight with nappa, onw shots him
3- fight with appul, talked a little but he didn't drail it [saim goes to dodoria and zarbon]
4- fight with the gintu force, finished most of them quickly
5- the namekians, one shots them
6- freiza, altho he was serious, he talked alot but he didn't drail it that much
7- against goku, he semi derailed but got quickly angry
We notice that folders he knows or don't know gets finished quickly
Against people that are equal to him, he drails the fight [but not too much]
Against people that are stronger than him, he gets midblife crisis and either goes ape shit, talks too much or just gives up [or sometimes all]
Tatsumaki looks fodder, she's a fodder [in term of ap] and he doesn't know her, she's also green
So chances that he is going to quickly finishes off the fight

Yeah because obviously that vegeta doesn't finish his opponent that quickly:
1- his fight with saibamen, dirty fire works
2- His fight with nappa, onw shots him
3- fight with appul, talked a little but he didn't drail it [saim goes to dodoria and zarbon]
4- fight with the gintu force, finished most of them quickly
5- the namekians, one shots them
6- freiza, altho he was serious, he talked alot but he didn't drail it that much
7- against goku, he semi derailed but got quickly angry
We notice that folders he knows or don't know gets finished quickly
Against people that are equal to him, he drails the fight [but not too much]
Against people that are stronger than him, he gets midblife crisis and either goes ape shit, talks too much or just gives up [or sometimes all]
Tatsumaki looks fodder, she's a fodder [in term of ap] and he doesn't know her, she's also green
So chances that he is going to quickly finishes off the fight
And the chances of tatsumaki finishing the fight the same way are equally as high?

From the vs thread:
Went through Tatsumaki’s battles to find out which tactic is more in-character for her: throwing debris at opponents or directly using her Telekinesis on them.
More often not Tatsumaki will use her power directly on opponents, telekinetically grabbing them to throw them around, immobilize and/or crush them. Factoring in the gap in Lifting Strength (Tatsumaki is 4.624 Quadrillion times stronger, this nearly being the gap between the mass of a cargo ship and the weight of the moon) once she gets a hold of Vegeta it’s pretty much game over, he’d be totally paralyzed. Vegeta can win with just two or three hits but he’d need to be able to actually control his body in order to attack.

She also has durability negation via being able to damage opponents on a cellular level

So either she uses her move, or vegeta uses his move
Vegeta would literally just see her as a human. He wouldn't bother using dirty fireworks. He would literally just shoot a ki blast or two. Maybe insult her, which would prompt Tatsumaki to kill him even more.

Both activate their ability by one single movement, vegeta just extends his finger, or she extends and uses her ability
A ki blast is enough, tho he can also read her power level with his scooter [if he has any] so incon

Also, Vegeta won't just go sensing her power level. He would just see her as a regular human and try to kill her with a ki blast. Tatsumaki could easily dodge, and then get provoked. It ends in a one shot.

I honestly think saying Dirty Fireworks is a standard opening move for Vegeta, is massive wanking, considering he uses it on Saibamen of all things, and Cui, making it what, grand total of 3 uses across the entire series?
I thiiink he used it maybye once more in the android saga. I think.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Gumball Watterson vs Peter Griffin needs to go. The main reason why Gumball won was because if Peter were to restrain him with his superior lifting strength, then Gumball could fuse with Peter and turn him into a zombie by remembering "Oh hey, I could assimilate this guy". And that could've been a good argument...if it was in-character for him. Literally the only reason why Gumball used his fusion in the first place was to lecture Anais on parasitic friends, so I seriously doubt Gumball is going to use it in a life-or-death situation, especially when his first tactic in any fight is to run away from his opponent (there's several examples listed on his profile). Besides, the amount of times Gumball has actually used any of his hax offensively can be counted on one hand.

And considering Peter's massive skill/experience advantage, there's no way he's gonna let Gumball run from him (just watch any of Family Guy's chicken fights; heck, Peter even used his teleportation in the first one when Ernie tried to escape from him). And if Gumball's regen is a concern, Gumball can still get knocked out (here, here, and here), so I'm pretty sure Peter's gonna land a good hit at some point considering, again, the chicken fights, as well as Peter's AP advantage, since Gumball is, well...pretty low into Small Building level.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Gumball Watterson vs Peter Griffin needs to go. The main reason why Gumball won was because if Peter were to restrain him with his superior lifting strength, then Gumball could fuse with Peter and turn him into a zombie by remembering "Oh hey, I could assimilate this guy". And that could've been a good argument...if it was in-character for him. Literally the only reason why Gumball used his fusion in the first place was to lecture Anais on parasitic friends, so I seriously doubt Gumball is going to use it in a life-or-death situation, especially when his first tactic in any fight is to run away from his opponent (there's several examples listed on his profile). Besides, the amount of times Gumball has actually used any of his hax offensively can be counted on one hand.

And considering Peter's massive skill/experience advantage, I don't think he's gonna let that happen (just watch any of Family Guy's chicken fights; heck, Peter even used his teleportation in the first one when Ernie tried to escape from him). And if Gumball's regen is a concern, Gumball can still get knocked out (here, here, and here), so I'm pretty sure Peter's gonna land a good hit at some point considering, again, the chicken fights, as well as Peter's AP advantage, since Gumball is, well...pretty low into Small Building level.
Bump...?

Nagito vs Sans has a problem

It basically assumes that Nagito's luck can't work against stuff he can't directly interact/counter so Sans' Telekinesis/SOUL hax can kill him. While he's absolutely not untouchable, his luck is basically passive as it does stuff without Nagito even being aware of what's happening (like Nagito sitting down in front of a soda distributor just in time for a truck hitting it and giving to Nagito all the sodas without getting hurt), and can also influence actions of people Nagito doesn't know (like the whole Chap 5 stuff with right Chiaki taking the poisoned bottle without Nagito knowing the traitor, and he wanted to use his luck to see who the traitor is). While Nagito will definitely get SOUL haxed if Sans hits him enough times, his luck will make a bullshit series of events which will make Sans somehow not being able to do so (I mean, a whole skyscraper collapsed and fell on Nagito and he was completely untouched) and get tired in the end giving his stamina.

Goku vs Saitama match has a problem my issue is that the match should've been an AP stomp in Saitama's favor as looking at the profiles Goku should be almost equal to Oroshi in terms of AP (only 2x AP difference which is nothing) while Saitama is leagues above that effortlessly and goku didn't have any other advantages except in terms of skills

Goku vs Saitama match has a problem my issue is that the match should've been an AP stomp in Saitama's favor as looking at the profiles Goku should be almost equal to Oroshi in terms of AP (only 2x AP difference which is nothing) while Saitama is leagues above that effortlessly and goku didn't have any other advantages except in terms of skills
Saitama unquantifiably upscales from 7.97 Zettatons while Goku is 19.8133 Zettatons. Since you can’t prove how much stronger Saitama is than Orochi their AP was presumed to be roughly equal.

Saitama unquantifiably upscales from 7.97 Zettatons while Goku is 19.8133 Zettatons. Since you can’t prove how much stronger Saitama is than Orochi their AP was presumed to be roughly equal
Saitama effortlessly one shot Oroshi who has almost the same AP as Goku (only 2,5x AP difference) this is called logic and simple maths

That doesn't mean Saitama can one-shot Goku
Yes being only twice stronger than Orochi is something that Saitama obviously can't handle effortlessly since 2x AP difference is clearly a big AP gap.......

Anyway I posted the reasons for why this match should be removed if the match is somehow fair and there is something I don't understand then you can just ignore what I posted above.

Goku also vastly outskills Saitama, can fly and double his power with Kaioken (as Goku with Kaioken times 2 is still Low 5-B). Goku will also be 2 times faster while using the Kaioken so he'll outspeed Saitama as he's equalized to Base Goku in speed

it does since the difference between 7,97 and 19,8133 is only 2,5x which is absolutely nothing compared to what Saitama did.......
You have feats or statements to show that? Since we can't assume multipliers no matter how casual the one shotting was.

Hell, in Dragon Ball we saw Vegeta easily stomping Dodoria after his zenkai, despite being only less than 1.1 times stronger (Dodoria is 22,000 and Post-Zenkai Vegeta is 24,000. 24,000/22,000 = 1.0909 times)

You have feats or statements to show that
You mean the visual feats alone showing Saitama effortlessly stomping Oroshi with a normal punch?

Since we can't assume multipliers no matter how casual the one shotting was.
But we can safely assume that 2,5x AP difference is nothing from we saw

Hell, in Dragon Ball
Don't bring an other verse that has nothing to do with OPM

we saw Vegeta easily stomping Dodoria after his zenkai, despite being only less than 1.1 times stronger (Dodoria is 22,000 and Post-Zenkai Vegeta is 24,000. 24,000/22,000 = 1.0909 times)
Maybe, maybe because power level numbers are just inconsistent in Dragon ball? This doesn't mean shit

Goku doesn't need kaioken to win
If he want to get stomped then sure

He likely has an AP advantage
It's the other way around

massively outskill Saitama in anything regarding CQC, and can both fly or use Nimbus to attack him from above, since Saitama can't fly
Which doesn't matter when the AP difference is huge as ****

Back