• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

The summoning takes time, so Hoopa would be open to attacks until he do it. Especially since Sonic can easily close the gap with his boost while Hoopa is summoning

question guys.

If anyone of you knows these verses. can you please help me.

i need to know if these two matches are invalidated/wrong/whatever.

so is there anything wrong with these two matches. should they be removed. what is wrong with them. etc.

on second thought medusa (Creator of the star spangled bastard page) (even he wasn't sure but after seeing the profiles of both and the match itself) did say this

"Not that I see any. It looks alright.
PS: If you want to use an abbreviation of my username, just "Medusa" would be more appropriate."

so i guess that match is okay. but i'm still not sure about the rosa one.

on second thought medusa (Creator of the star spangled bastard page) (even he wasn't sure but after seeing the profiles of both and the match itself) did say this

"Not that I see any. It looks alright.
PS: If you want to use an abbreviation of my username, just "Medusa" would be more appropriate."

so i guess that match is okay. but i'm still not sure about the rosa one.

bern says the rosa one is fine.

but i still want to wait for crimsonstarfallen even though even she isn't sure.

(just try again)

This match should be removed. The Spongebob supporters had no explaination to the arguments to why Spongebob would win and basically assumed that Bill would just sit there and do nothing. Besides the match looks like it was designed specifically to spite Bill for the memes, as seen in the comments for this thread

Yeah, Bill Jobs against people he wants to torment, against someone he doesn't know he's just going to go for the throat I think

Yeah, Bill Jobs against people he wants to torment, against someone he doesn't know he's just going to go for the throat I think
Pretty much. And it's really only the Pines and the Time Baby who Bill acts differently against. The rest he just turns to statues, or make them fall asleep

This match should be removed. The Spongebob supporters had no explaination to the arguments to why Spongebob would win and basically assumed that Bill would just sit there and do nothing. Besides the match looks like it was designed specifically to spite Bill for the memes, as seen in the comments for this thread
Done.

I've been analyzing several matchups involving DCEU Superman and i noticed that he lacks wincons in a lot of them yet they're still added in the profiles:

Superman vs Iron Man: Tony was upgraded to 6-C recently, do i really have to explain why this is a stomp?

Superman vs Thor: Ditto

Cavill Superman vs Reeve Superman: I voted for Reeve Supes here but back then i didn't knew what a "stomp" meant and why souldn't be added
Removed the first two but what makes the last one a stomp?.

Character got downgraded to 9-A+, as such all of his matches are outdated.

Character got downgraded to 9-A+, as such all of his matches are outdated.
Removed all matches.

Henry Cavill's Superman does not have any wincons at all.
Is the gap in AP big enough? Because if it's not, DCEU sups can still physically effect the other.

Master Hand VS Chica's Magic Rainbow due to Master Hand being massively downgraded from Low 2-C to High 7-A
Bill Cipher VS Sailor Galaxia due to Bill being downgraded from Low 2-C to 4-A
Giygas VS Sailor Galaxia due to Giygas being massively upgraded from Low 2-C to Low 1-C
All Removed.

Both Ash Ketchum fights should be removed due to this rule

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

This means that Ash would still have speeds which are FTL comparated to his own combat speed for his reactions and Pokémon, as the latter are just attacks/techniques for his perspective, making both the Ritzuka fight and Naruto fight invalid, as the former can't anything against FTL reactions, while latter gets completely stomped against FTL speeds, as Naruto would literally get reduced to Ash's combat speed, getting completely blitzed.

Now that I think, this should apply to Kira Yoshikage vs Cynthia, as now Kira would be noticeably slower than her, making this invalid.

This applies to both Cyrus fights as well.

Both Ash Ketchum fights should be removed due to this rule

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

This means that Ash would still have speeds which are FTL comparated to his own combat speed for his reactions and Pokémon, as the latter are just attacks/techniques for his perspective, making both the Ritzuka fight and Naruto fight invalid, as the former can't anything against FTL reactions, while latter gets completely stomped against FTL speeds, as Naruto would literally get reduced to Ash's combat speed, getting completely blitzed.

Now that I think, this should apply to Kira Yoshikage vs Cynthia, as now Kira would be noticeably slower than her, making this invalid.

This applies to both Cyrus fights as well.
The former has Massively Hypersonic sonic reactions, so both are literal statues from the others perspective, Ritsuka won through his Social Influencing anyway.

The former has Massively Hypersonic sonic reactions, so both are literal statues from the others perspective, Ritsuka won through his Social Influencing anyway.
Issue is that it doesn't say that both the reactions get equalized, only the combat speed. Rest gets decreased with how much the combat speed was, to maintain the same gap with combat speed. So Ash still has FTL and Ritzuka has still MHS.

Issue is that it doesn't say that both the reactions get equalized, only the combat speed. Rest gets decreased with how much the combat speed was, to maintain the same gap with combat speed. So Ash still has FTL and Ritzuka has still MHS.
It doesn't really matter if Ash has higher reactions because MHS is more then enough of a speed gap for Rituska to see Ash as a statue, I argued this earlier as well. Also Ash isn't exactly someone you'd call bloodlusted so talking him down especially with Social Influencing like Ritsuka's isn't exactly too hard.

Also Ritsuka has been in like five dozen fights, fought Roman Soldiers, has officially been trained by Leonidas, the list goes on, I'm pretty sure he has the skill advantage to dodge.

Back