• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs Son Goku

I hope this can be done.
Son Goku versus Ben Tennyson from Omniverse.
Goku starts in ultra instinct at least low 2-C key, ben starts in Alien X at least low 2-C key.
Goku is blood lusted, ben is in character.
Battle is at the tournament arena at the world of void.
They start 10 meters from each other.
Speed equalized.
Ben has master control.

Monkey:
It's hero time:
Inconclusive: 7 (Greenshifter, Sanicspood, Gohanblanco217, Havok, Asriel77, Maverick_Zero_X, Popted2)

Last edited:
Goku shoots a kamehameha above AX's regen (this is basically the same as Gogeta vs Alien X, where Gogeta was argued to be able to atomize him) before said alien has the time to react. So stomp.

I could argue High regen for Goop if someone wants though, but that might turn it into a stomp for Ben since I don't think Goku has a way to bypass that, except for holding back immensely when Ben is another alien to K.O. him.

Also are we sure Omnitrix failsafe is faster than Goku?

That's what I wanted to know, whether Goku one-shots or not. Apparently he does.
Goops regen is mid-high. Goku still atomizes.
I am pretty sure the fail save is faster as it's at least 97 quadrillion c to at most a 55 duodecillion c. While goku is around 39 sextillion c.
How do you suggest making this not a stomp?

I don't know exactly how low 2-C AP scaling works but the GoDs are "At least low 2-C" like alien X and hidden power jiren scales higher then MUI goku scales even higher than that. Alien X tanked a universe's destruction and can fight equally with another CS so I don't know how to determine whether goku can one shot with a glare or not. IF he can one-shot with a glare then I'll change the match to MUI goku vs alien X speed equal. but lets wait for now.

Alright. But I intended for ben to have master control anyway, not like it would make a difference without equal speed. Although I wanna know, can goku one-shot alien X with a glare?

Alright. But I intended for ben to have master control anyway, not like it would make a difference without equal speed. Although I wanna know, can goku one-shot alien X with a glare?
IIRC Goku scales to 500x Low 2-C baseline (that's kind a wank tbh) while Alien x scale Massively above low 2-C baseline, in other words Goku has a massive AP advantage for now but considering that this is MUI Goku it could still be a stomp because he is simply gonna dodge all of Ben's attacks without trying making all of his aliens useless unless Ben use AX and Mind hax goku but still you should probably change MUI to SSJB or SSJB KK20 and this would probably be fair

UI Goku scales above Beerus' half 2-C feat, meaning he AP stomps regardless. How can Alien X also counter Instictive Reactions?

If you bloodlusted Alien X he's gonna stomp with EE.

Any other outcome is Mindhax by Ben or Glare by Goku.

Maybe Vegeta?

Assuming that you are gonna change it to SSJB goku as I requested Ben would have a lot of wincons :
  • Ghostfreak : Possession + Soul destruction gg
  • Big Chil : internal freezing gg
  • Clockwork : Age hax + Temporal BFR gg
  • Pesky dust : sleep hax and dream hax gg
  • Alien x : Mind hax or stuck him in a galaxy sized black hole or just EE him gg
One of them would solo but they would need to land a hit on Goku first

Your win cons are cool but MUI goku still just glares or uses non-physical interaction, the only one who stands a chance is alien X with his mind hax and EE but IDK who can pull it off faster, I assume goku's glare is faster than Alien X mind hax and IDK how EE works. I think MUI goku stomps. How about sign 3 goku? He is equal to full power jiren who is on the same level as the GoDs so goku would be At least low 2-C like Alien X. What do you guys think?

Your win cons are cool but MUI goku still just glares or uses non-physical interaction, the only one who stands a chance is alien X with his mind hax and EE but IDK who can pull it off faster, I assume goku's glare is faster than Alien X mind hax and IDK how EE works. I think MUI goku stomps. How about sign 3 goku? He is equal to full power jiren who is on the same level as the GoDs so goku would be At least low 2-C like Alien X. What do you guys think?
That's the reason why I told you to change it to SSJB goku just do what I said and it would be fair

SSB has too low AP, Low 2-C vs At least low 2-C, He 'd just not kill Alien X and proceed to get mind haxed or EE. Same with vegeta. I think Sign 3 will make the fight equal in AP, and to make this even better I can remove Blood lust from ben so he doesn't immediately win.

SSB has too low AP, Low 2-C vs At least low 2-C, He 'd just not kill Alien X and proceed to get mind haxed or EE. Same with vegeta. I think Sign 3 will make the fight equal in AP, and to make this even better I can remove Blood lust from ben so he doesn't immediately win.
Then use SSJB KK x20

No Goku only gets comparable to alien X's AP (At least low 2-C) when he reaches Sign 3, SSBK20 is only Low 2-C I think so he'd be weaker and it would be easy for alien X. In sign 3 the AP will be equal I think and if I remove blood lust then Ben won't immediately go for mind hax so I think it would be fair like that, what do you think?

No Goku only gets comparable to alien X's AP (At least low 2-C) when he reaches Sign 3, SSBK20 is only Low 2-C I think so he'd be weaker and it would be easy for alien X. In sign 3 the AP will be equal I think and if I remove blood lust then Ben won't immediately go for mind hax so I think it would be fair like that, what do you think?
No, all low 2-C versions/forms of Goku scales to 500x low 2-C baseline, MUI Goku simply scale far above those forms

No version of Goku works.

Alien X Mindhax is by handwave he's EE is thought base.
Well actually Ben has too many wincons with his other Aliens but they get all negated due to MUI Instictive Reactions which is why I prefer to use SSJB goku to make it more fair

No, all low 2-C versions/forms of Goku scales to 500x low 2-C baseline, MUI Goku simply scale far above those forms
Seriously? Then what is the difference between Low 2-C and At least low 2-C? I though goku got that for scaling to beerus who can perform a 2-C feat with champa.
Alien X Mindhax is by handwave he's EE is thought base.
I can unblood lust Ben so he doesn't instantly go for the mind hax, or is it in character to go for mind hax immediately?

Seriously? Then what is the difference between Low 2-C and At least low 2-C? I though goku got that for scaling to beerus who can perform a 2-C feat with champa.
Ssjb goku scales to Toppo who is 500x low 2-C (I disagree with that tbh but it's still on the profile soo.. ) and MUI scale far above that, Alien x is at low 2-C 1x baseline

I can unblood lust Ben so he doesn't instantly go for the mind hax, or is it in character to go for mind hax?
He's Mindhax is in character.
EE is out of character.

Goku glares is faster than Alien X Miindhax

What can Goku do against those
Well He can one shot but they do still have the necessary hax to kill him :
Assuming that you are gonna change it to SSJB goku as I requested Ben would have a lot of wincons :
  • Ghostfreak : Possession + Soul destruction gg
  • Big Chil : internal freezing gg
  • Clockwork : Age hax + Temporal BFR gg
  • Pesky dust : sleep hax and dream hax gg
  • Alien x : Mind hax or stuck him in a galaxy sized black hole or just EE him gg
One of them would solo but they would need to land a hit on Goku first

Ssjb goku scales to Toppo who is 500x low 2-C (I disagree with that tbh but it's still on the profile soo.. ) and MUI scale far above that, Alien x is at low 2-C 1x baseline
WTF alien X baseline? Bruh goku one shots in SSB. He still glares like in MUI. And his glare is faster than any of his win conditions you mentioned. Un blood lusting would be unfair. Alien X's only chance is EE so how does it work? Also I wann amention that since ben starts in base, goku gets the first move which forces him into alien X.

WTF alien X baseline? Bruh goku one shots in SSB. He still glares like in MUI. And his glare is faster than any of his win conditions you mentioned. Un blood lusting would be unfair. Alien X's only chance is EE so how does it work? Also I wann amention that since ben starts in base, goku gets the first move which forces him into alien X.
Again chnage it to SSJB goku and this would be more fair because using MUI just make it much worse

Wasn't it a long debate if he can hit Ghost freak or Big Chill? Alien X Mindhax him. Isn't Clockwork thought base also?

I actually don't know about pixie
Well Goku has no feats for interacting with intangible beings especially the likes of Ghostfreak who not only can become intangible and invisible but he also has no life energy meaning that Goku can't even sense him while being invisible

Well Goku has no feats for interacting with intangible beings especially the likes of Ghostfreak who not only can become intangible and invisible but he also has no life energy meaning that Goku can't even sense him
You kinda making my point of it being unfair lol

Back