• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumi (Akame ga Kill) vs Armodrillo (Ben 10) (Grace)

Tatsumi's seems to have a solid AP advantage given he's a plus and he seems more versatile as well.

Doesn't this tatsumi also have reactive power level/evolution? If so then that plus what's mentioned above should give him the win.

Then again even if Tatsumi were baseline and I argued Armodrillo to scale to Vilgax in skill (which is probably a stretch) then he’d probably still win via precog and RE.

I also don’t get why Armodrillo is seen as one of Ben’s weaker aliens and why all weaker aliens scale to him, Ben 10’s pretty clear with it’s big guy > small guy in AP.

so the grace ended and i added the battle on Armodrillo profile but in Tatsumi there is always a something went wrong and its blocke by a spam filter what i'm supposed to do about it?

so i have problem to adding the match in tatsumi profile because of this spam filter thing, i don't know how to solve this and so i can't add the match in Tatsumi profile. i have already contacted some people for this but they didn't respond if anyone has something to say about how to solve this that would be great

and enjoy this match if you are interested
Jaune Arc (RWBY) vs Hibari (Senran Kagura) | VS Battles Wiki Forum

Back