• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, this should work

• Speed Equal
  • Both at 7-C (Skypie Saga Luffy being used)
  • Yujiro starts in base but can go Demon Back if he wants
  • 50 meters apart
Ogre Ma: 7 (BakiHanma, CinCameron, ZackMoon, Schnee One, ProfessorPatricio, KGiffoni, Strawboi)

Rubber Ma:

Inconclusive:

YujiroRenderMadeByRyukama
Luffy Pre TS Base

So, info analysis into Demon Back if necessary, Udonde to lure Luffy in (be it close with a Gum Gum Gatling or far with a Gum Gum Pistol), and Udonde GG

Can't Yujiro Udonde into Benda? Or any move for that matter, as all Undonde is is appearing to have an open stance, baiting your opponent, and then attacking. It's never specified that he has to use a certain attack (like how Cockroach Tackle has been an finger breaker, a tackle, and a three punch combo).

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
True, I forgot about that because Yujiro uses Udonde to attack the target's spine
Agreed, if he went for something like that, it wouldn't work, but yeah Udonde into Benda or Cord Cut or something

Udonde seems to be a blunt attack as well even if it bypasses resistance somehow. Luffy's resiliency would make him greatly unaffected by it. Same with Udonde.

I won't read the whole profile. Too many abilities cough Gary Stu cough.

Yujiro will instantly know if his blunt force resistance and strength the moment the fight starts, so whatever he has to beat that resistance will come out immediately

Question is what works

Either way, this Luffy isn't that great in terms of skill, while Yujiro contends For one of the most skilled on the site.

If this is a stomp, then it should be fine to close.

Someone do Luffy vs Musashi. I'm curious.

The Calaca said:
If this is a stomp, then it should be fine to close.

Someone do Luffy vs Musashi. I'm curious.
Is it though? Do you have any input to provide maybe?

I would, but Yujiro isn't only far more skilled but has things like Fear Aura, AP advantage and probably a lot of things I haven't read yet.

While I'm unconvinced Hanma's attacks will inflict immediate physical damage to Luffy, pain manipulation would likely result in a KO.

He has the AP to hurt Luffy over time, but put Pain Manip via Benda into the mix, and Luffy taking a hit would result in him taking a lot of mental trauma in live combat, which will likely distract and lower his fighting efficiency.

Ironically, Hanma's attacks would be resisted by Luffy's rubber body, but that's not enough to secure Luffy a W, and simply because Hanma has various other attack and especially defensive abilities, thus he easily has more ways he can win.

Hanma Low/Mid Diffs.

Back