• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 VS. SCP-076

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
These SCPs are very dangerous. The two of them both fought SCP-682, and did severe damge towards the beast. It made me wonder.. Who'd win, with the two being at High 8-C? The Shy Guy, or Able? Speed is equalized.

SCP-096 - 7

SCP-076 - 1

Inconclusive - 0

SCP-096
Ru

SCP-076-2 - Able

As long as this goddamn 2-A thing is restricted, I'd believe that 096's regen and higher bone structure would help it take a close win against 076

It was less of a stalemate and more they just gave up trying to kill each other and just avoided each other

I mean, 096 was "wounded". While 682 was like reduced to 20% of his body. If I'm not wrong, 682 didn't fight the thing either in their second encounter.

Not to mention, even SCP-096 seems to have a limit, and does give up at one point. It was seemingly too upset to try and continue to kill of SCP-682.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean, 096 was "wounded". While 682 was like reduced to 20% of his body. If I'm not wrong, 682 didn't fight the thing either in their second encounter.
Actually it was 096 that didnt want to fight 682:

"Further attempts to expose SCP-096 to SCP-682 cause it to turn away from 682, jumping in place while clawing at its face and screaming."

Yeah but 682 didn't seem to go all "I'll kill you" mode like he does for everything sans 173 and the rabbit.

I'd say 096 wins pretty conclusively due to his nigh-indestrucatble bone structure making him difficult to fully damage, altough he obviously can't permakill 076.

If SCP-096 and SCP-173 fought, it'd be the Tank discussion once more. 096 would simply tear 173 to shreads. Then again, I'm unsure how 096 would even know 173 saw its face.

WeeklyBattles said:
The real cal howard said:
What if the statue and 096 fought?
Dont blink vs dont look...
It's ironic. Thinking about it, each SCP is the opposite of eachother. It's best to always look at SCP-173, and to never look at SCP-096.

How much damage did 096 do to 682? And didn't 682 have to reality warp 076 to make sure he didn't get incapacitated?

SITHISIT said:
How much damage did 096 do to 682? And didn't 682 have to reality warp 076 to make sure he didn't get incapacitated?
It reduced 682 to 15% of its original body mass after a 27 hour fight, the most 076 did to 682 was bisect it before he was killed and the fight lasted only a few minutes.

According to the log 682 was reduced to 93% mass and 076 was going to permanently incapacitate it, hence the finish it off

no it has to be 7 votes for 1 character, and then a grace period. You can skip the grace period if it's unanimous decision but in this case no you have to wait 24 hours after a singe character gets 7 votes

Back