• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoCommitDi said:
Stalker Maggot said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2763075How did Hulk win this?
Big Smoke has the AP edge here and range stomps Hulk. He can legit just shoot up Hulk.
OP said smoke only had a baseball bat
I guess it would not be removed; though Big Smoke is supposed to be upgrade to 9-B from a GTA verse audits conclusion so I think the fight should get removed later after the update.

Yeah I feel like all of Rick's matches should be looked at first to determine how the other character won/lost to decide if it needs to be removed. I agree with Blue's suggested ones though.

It was already accepted in the old CRT back then, but yeah, I probably should have also said it here, thanks for the help, however.

I would like to request that the Dante vs Piedmo match is removed. Shortly after that match was concluded, Dante went through some pretty extreme hax/ability revisions that would likely have a large impact on the match, so it seems a bit outdated. If it can be removed, I plan to remake the match so it's up-to-date with the current information.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Discord powernulled rick so that should stay, bill transmuted rick so that should stay, jumba incapped rick so that should stay, aeon time stopped rick so that should stay
I don't think this is reliable enough to keep them as I don't think the voters would agree with those characters objectively using those powers to win. The character I know the most there is Bill and transmutation is just the power he used the most, not his leading move. +Rick's poor durability.

All matches on KH Sora's profile, namely the Mario and Bowser ones, need to be removed as Sora got major ability upgrades quite later on, rendering the matches outdated, in fact, Sora likely stomps now with the recently found conceptual attacks on his part thanks to the Keyblade.

Mario vs Bender This key for Bender is non-corporal to the point where he is the universe itself. Mario literally can't harm him, the only way he can is to destroy the universe itself which he can't do and even if he could, it's OOC.

I know this is off topic, but what's the source of steel busing doors being 12 Megajoules? I don't recall that. Wasn't that for fragmentizing steel doors rather than just simply knocking them down?

I agree with removing Mario vs Bender. These issues were brought up at the time too.

There is zero point in this being removed, Mami still one shots the low end which is what we were using

His Armor still scales to 6-C tho. Mami cannot one shot gil anymore

His Armor, not his internal organs etc.

Hitting him on his head will still kill him and Mami always goes for One shots

Thank you

Slso using the 7A end of the NPs is baseline 6C, Mami is that passively, so even hitting the armor would one shot

Schnee One said:
His Armor, not his internal organs etc.

Hitting him on his head will still kill him and Mami always goes for One shots
Mami 6-C passive came from making a snowstorm, which has been established in thread was not enough to kill him. Mami requires to shot her gun in order to do anything to him.

Also, Gil has taken a direct hit from meroadach to the face and it wasn't enough to kill him. Mami ain't one shotting him.

He took it to his Arm IIRC

His Armor doesn't amplify his head because it isn't covered.

But meh, keep It off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back