• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Sonic vs Lavos
Lavos's regen being upgraded to conceptual ruins Sonic's wincon.
Wait, would this change matter much because Lavos has no resistance to Conceptual Manipulation from what I see on it profile?

Elizhaa said:
The real cal howard said:
Sonic vs Lavos
Lavos's regen being upgraded to conceptual ruins Sonic's wincon.
Wait, would this change matter much because Lavos has no resistance to Conceptual Manipulationfrom what I see on it profile?
Because Sonic won by destroying Lavos' concept, which he now can come back from

Due to Ikki Kurogane recently having his phantom form changed to willpower Manip, mind resistance is able to ignore this, and since he got a downgrade in AP and Dura recently a couple of his matches should be relooked at.

From what I can tell his two matches against Issei Hyoudou and Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) need to be removed as his only win con in those fights was Dura negation through phantom form, which they outright resist.

Schnee One said:
Due to Ikki Kurogane recently having his phantom form changed to willpower Manip, mind resistance is able to ignore this, and since he got a downgrade in AP and Dura recently a couple of his matches should be relooked at.
From what I can tell his two matches against Issei Hyoudou and Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma) need to be removed as his only win con in those fights was Dura negation through phantom form, which they outright resist.
His match against Mori Ji needs to be removed as well, ikkis win con was him hitting mori with phatom form, mori resist willpower manip and mental manip... So ikki gets oneshot and can't really respond.

Overlord775 said:
Oracle's match against Medaka should be removed, as she doen't have the range to even affect all Oracles
HA DIO's match against Oracle should be removed, as Overwrite was changed from thought based to touch based, which make it impossible for him to pull off because of the 4 Km distance between them before Oracles thinks once, with Time Stop not helping because of it not having 2-A range and thus not blocking the parallel universe Oracles from dong sceninigans

HA DIO's match against Athena should be removed, as she passivelly incapacitates him thanks to her divine cosmos shutting down senses, also her Mid-Godly Regenerationn make her impossible for him to take down.
<_<

Requesting the removal of Accelerator vs Kurumi Tokisaki

Accelerators jobbing attitude was heavily overestimated in the previous thread and we had a discussion regarding his mindset in the rematch, which he was winning pretty comfortably until it was brought up that Kurumis Type 3 Acausality was Combat applicable, meaning it's a stomp as a Accel can't kill her.

Accels profile is locked, so I can't open it.

The pen or the sword:
I agree with removing those Ikki's matches so I handled them.

We should rename the key as it covers everything from end p1 to the end of p2 where he absorbed the evolved to gain his higher key, pretty sure me an death mentioned that in the match as well... So yeah I think the battle should be fine.

Why? its just that his end game p1 key covers everything from the end of p1 to the end of p2, nothing's changed its just a matter of a poorly named key.

You kinda answered your own question

It says End of Prototype 1, You can edit it so it makes sense

A user called Apex PredatorX has removed the matches from both of Mothra Leo's profile and Alex Mercer's profile. From what I can see, they hasn't requested the versus match to be removed from both of the profiles as they did so under their own volition. And based on their edits, the reason they did so is because Mothra Leo's AP/Tier got bumped to 7-B.

In this thread, the matchup isn't dependent on AP as Mercer's Regenerationn makes the AP difference negligible with several various hax abilities of his that bypasses conventional durability, whereas Leo has that Crystilisation/Petrification ability (which should bypass conventional durability) that is definitely in-character to use but he lost because Mercer is likely to achieve his win-condition first due to Leo's combat mindset.

The user removed the matches from the profiles without consorting to this thread.

Going to give reasons on why I will remove this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3259844?useskin=oasis#46 if no one disagrees

This thread is absolute trash, first off the only reasoning given, that literally everyone FRA'd was "Both are insanely haxed so I'll vote Incon"

That's literally it

No one, and I mean no one, actually accounted for what that Hax meant, or how strong it was

Godzilla also has a massive AP advantage by being equal to Thor, while Spiderman is weaker then Quaser who is weaker then a heavily restrained Thor in mental turmoil.

Both were given a month of prep as well meaning both would lead with their best stuff

That includes radiation spread and Time Stop for Godzilla out of many others

This thread is immensely lazy, has the worst reasoning I've ever seen, and I will remove if there are no arguments against it any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back