• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senshinkan is literally Willpower: The Verse and people in it have been able to withstand way worse than that via sheer willpower alone

Also Fan says nope and mind BFRs right off the bat because he does that to literally everyone

btw, i'm fairly certain that Levi can't affect Fan anyways because nothing in Senshinkan, even the attacks of other Rosei, could even hit him, much less hurt him

So some of the matches on the file for The Emperor of Mankind shouldn't be there.

His victory with Abeloth seems to be a stomp, due to his resistances encompassing everything o these profiles compoiunded with his higher dimensional immortality.

Similarly, his incon with Bolas seems pretty sus. Azathoth and I agreed [Thread:2498897#33|here]] that the incon should go. Idk why he didn't just remove it, but it has similar issues to the above, and iirc was already brought up before.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2069879

Now that Irene is over 3x stronger and more durable than Tohru, there's really not many ways for the latter to win. Irene is resistant to magic, which makes up a vast majority of everything in Tohru's arsenal, and she can ignore durability against dragons which makes it even more blatantly stacked against her. And even without that hefty AP/Durability advantage there's no way for Tohru to resist being possessed, something that evidently is made even easier if the opponent is a magic user. The only way Tohru could win is by pushing her into a portal which would require Irene to be hyper-uncharacteristically dumb.

All this to say this match is a stomp now and ought to be removed.

I'm pretty sure its a stomp, but its definitely not an incon. The old reasoning of BFR seems to assume that chaos just shows up and ***** shit up when emperor leaves and counts that as a loss. Since the emperor is a warp god and the same dude who creates the astronomicon, he should be able to escape BFR by just going through the warp.

So, he has resistance to BFR also; if so I can add it as a missing abilities

that resistance is only if the place he is BFR to is linked to the warp, which pretty much only mean warhammer's real and even then the connection isn't enough for the emperor to just go in and out of it.

No the emperor can just pop into the warp whenever. Far lesser psykers like Ahriman do that all the time, and the emperor is a literal god there. The warp underpins basically everything, so you'd be really hard pressed to put him somewhere that he can't just pop into the warp from.

Regardless this is derailing, so ask me on my wall, in the Warhammer discussion thread, or your own thread.

Frankenstein's monster vs Guts needs to be removed because Frankenstein's monster just got downgraded.

Wigglytuff vs Saitama

It was realized after FRAs that a calc was missing, and that a proposed strategy would not work. Discussion is still going on due to old votes being ambiguously valid, so I'd just like to know if I can take it off the file of Wigglytuff.

DMB 1 said:
It's called "outliving"

Type 1 Immortality and limitless stamina are enough to outlast someone.

Granted, I was pretty bored when making that thread.
Outliving is not a win condiction

Make a thread if you don't know and stomp derailing here

Outliving however, even if it's a win condition, is so ludicrously unrealistic that it's not a good reason for a fight not being a stomp

In a fight, a character having more stamina and longevity should be enough to outlast his opponent.

But all and all I see where you guys are coming from.

I thought that the match was fine because people saw nothing wrong with it, even a member of the staff.

Feel free to remove it.

While IDK about the actual written rules, I do know that characaters have gotten matches added based on outliving, and have seen staff argue for outliving

The Sentry vs Superma

I'm calling for this match to be removed based on the fact that it really seems like a mismatch. Superman is supremely faster than Sentry and the match really hinges on whether or not speed is equalized.

Speed Equal: Superman, while he resists basically all of Sentry's hax, has no real way to put Sentry down due to his regen and ressurection. As such, Sentry will just keep coming back at Superman until he wins.

Speed Unequal: Superman is so fast that Sentry will never touch him, if he can even percieve him at all. This leaves the possibilty that Superman could just force Sentry to expend so much energy he reverts back to normal. Or, if you say that's unlikely, Sentry can't touch Superman and Superman still can't put Sentry down.

Either way, it just seems to me that match can't really be balanced.

>Match wasn't added

>Causality removed it for being a stomp in the character she like's favor despite multiple people arguing it's not a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back