• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azzy

The reasons for Arceus winning is because he's million of times stronger than Rimuru and because he can steal the power of others and put them in his plates

@Overlord

Neither of these are win conditions against a guy he can't kill (and I genuinely don't know if he can incap either, because that's what the discussion really should have been about). Being strong + power absorption are not counters for everything else that's on that dude's page.

This is like when in a vs thread, people will say "X wins because he has ___ and ___" and not properly express how this allows "X" to win, but then "FRA" votes start flowing in after it.

Thread:398182

Leo Regulus ' win of Dark Schneider is seemingly to be outdated and should be removed. It has been removed of Dark's page but not Regulus'.

NOTE: I'm hesitant on this one. Mainly because I can't truly seem to tell if is truly outdated. The loss is on Dark's page on Feb. 11th but after the profile went through an edit on Feb. 21st that really cleaned it up, it was removed but I can't see any changes to Dark that would have truly made it outdated. As such, this may need a better investigator than I.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
She doesen't start nonexistent
She dies, I explained it several times and people didn't really argue back all that well.

It's not a temporary powerup that wears off, it's permaneny. Again, like with chara getting the anomalies soul, she starts in the state she was permanently in.

Nedge1000 said:
It is there even prove that she has nonexistence, because after you delete her the game restart, though she was had short speech?
What? She litirally gets removed from the game, time and plot rewrites itself without her, and everyone not above time forgets about her.

She even looses her body.

Nedge1000 said:
Then, she comes back or is it another walkthrough?
No she doesn't. She never once becomes existent after that. Hell, she plain erases herself if you copypaste her back, and tells you to leave her alone. She can still interact with reality by erasing stuff and in speech bubbles, but that's because she keeps her info manip.

The Causality, can you explain why it a stomp then?

I reverted it because even us staffs needs explanations in this thread when removing a match, you didn't have here initially.

I really need to explain why she is stomp'ed since:

• She can't affect salt with all of her abilities
  • She can't approach him
  • She is Conceptual Erased/hax stomped
She can't literally do nothing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back