• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bowser vs a T-Rex

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
latest
Bowser with 1 week of prep(or however much it takes for low 2-C) without optional equipment
latest

Speed Equal
Battle takes place in Naxxramus
both start 10 meters away from eachother
"SHOWTIME!": 7
"Holy ******* Shit Its A Dinosaur": 0
incon: 0

Last edited:
Bowser rarely uses dark magic in a fight, which is where the transmutation comes from

I mean Ok that still leaves all his other hax if he doesn't use them he gets one shot I still think bowser.

That verse is so weird, a freaking low 2-C flea.

Well, this time I think that Bowser wins.

To start, and I didn't think of that in the previous match, T-Rex's intelligence is animalistic, and reptiles aren't very smart even among animals, so I'm not sure if it even will use all the abilities it has and use them correctly.

Bowser's powers and way to use them is very inconsistent, but overall he holds an advantage in mobility, intelligence, combat skill and can even kill it if it comes back as a ghost.
Bowser can resist haxes like mind manip and other powers like ice, poison and fire. Also, T-Rex's BFR seems pretty trash and not really something that makes you win.
Bowser in character can become giant, fly, alter the gravity, summon meteors, teleport and other things, he definitely has an advantage in almost everything. Reneration and immortality type 2 grant him the possibilty to endure hits and still fight for a long time. The T-Rex has unknown stamina, even comparing him to that of a real T-Rex, it wouldn't last much when fighting Bowser.
If we count all the haxes, the dino is screwed.
I think that the T-Rex holds an edge in AP, but only that.
The only wincon of the T-Rex is death manip, but we don't really know how it is used, nor if it would use it, given that is a dumb lizard.
I was forgetting Preparation time, with that Bowser can recreate the universe without the T-Rex or, more likely, put him in one of the many illusory, spatial, reality warped, black hole etc... traps that he normaly sets up for Mario and friends, winning by incap

I vote Bowser

I mean if you ask me, given all the fact cards made every creature more grounded, I honestly think y'all are seriously overestimating Weird and Wild Creatures. This is coming from a guy who used to actually have some of the fact cards.

But other than that, Bowser FRA.

Back