• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equal

Both start in each other’s range.

For strongest 8-C plant.

Profiles

So, what's the AP difference here? So far, it seems like Stray Cat should win via its air bubble shield deflecting the Snow Pea's shots while its offensively oriented air bubbles just explode and deal massive damage to Snow Pea.

There are stronger plants in PvZ to use here. But as of right now, Stray Cat has the advantage with invisible attacks.

The Bubbles are meant to be invisible to the Human Eye, not invisible in general, I believe. Then again, it’s been a while since I watched part 4. Probably wrong, since the Bubbles are listed as Below Average.

Lets look at the characters. The Snow Pea is... surprisingly intelligent. Capable of speech and thought, as well as the fact that it’s a professional Ping Pong player. Don’t know how you play Ping Pong while being immobile, but cool. In the games, the SP just kind of sits there and steadily shoots peas, and that’s it, but that may be game mechanics. All of SPs Peas are ice, meaning they freeze what they hit and slow it down. Pretty gnarly for a Plant.
Stray Cat is also surprisingly intelligent. Despite being a Cat, it’s able to take advantage of other people’s weaknesses, such as filling the blood flow with air and creating forcefields to guard it from attacks. It’s attacks can be guided after Fire, and it holds seemingly a massive AP advantage, apparently scaling to 0.796 Tons of TNT, where as SP doesn’t have a calc so it’s baseline. If none of that wasn’t enough, if it wanted to, couldn’t it create a bubble around Snow Pea?
Speed Equal means the Bullets from both characters are moving at the same speed, and both can react to eachother.

Stray Cat likely takes this, with a massive lead in both AP and Durability with its Bubbles. Even if Snow Pea uses the Plant Food, I doubt that stuff is going to do anything but bounce off the bubble, even with the far higher attack speed and potency. There’s only one problem- If Snow Pea can freeze a bubble. I have no idea whether you can freeze a bubble or not, but if you can, the Snow Pea probably gets a solid advantage on Stray Cat.

Well, the only other plants with 8-C AP are the Potato Mine and the Cherry Bomb, two self-destructive plants, so they aren't really suited for a fight.

Is that enough for grace? I think so if Ovens’s post counts as a vote. Well adding Cat to strongest 8-C plant because this was decided so quickly.

The strongest plants aren't on the wiki yet. We have a plant that transmutes, another that mind haxes, etc.

well the mind hax/transmutation plant also self destructs, so it's not very good in battle either. Anyway, ima also vote stray cat

Back