• The VS Battles wiki celebrates its 10 year anniversary!

Please click here for further information.
Yea but Saitama is most likely much much much higher than 183.4 as stated on his profile.

"Saitama is likely far stronger than this depiction of his current feats since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly."

I know, but I think it will cost him more than a single serious punch to damage iron man, which due to his attitude of finding a rival, will not the fight in full power until tony uses hax

Currently, I vote to Iron Man because he has more haxes despite Saitama may have higher AP (Don't forget Saitama's High 6-A is because of defeating Boros and that cloud punch. However, Saitama seems one-shot that High 6-A) The reason why I stated "currently" is because Saitama may gain such resistance in the future. (And it is strange that why The Deep King did not attempt to use acid against Saitama [although Saitama will be set to no-buy that if the plot is set])

Currently, I vote to Iron Man because he has more haxes despite Saitama may have higher AP (Don't forget Saitama's High 6-A is because of defeating Boros and that cloud punch. However, Saitama seems one-shot that High 6-A) The reason why I stated "currently" is because Saitama may gain such resistance in the future. (And it is strange that why The Deep King did not attempt to use acid against Saitama [although Saitama will be set to no-buy that if the plot is set])
But wasn't saitama AP supposed to be upgraded from 183 petatons to 11 or 15 exatons? I just saw that in the old forum

217, maybe it is better to list the users when counting votes to prevent confusion, such as XXX: 2 (Mariogoods, Mansans)

I actually think Iron Man stomps right now lol. His go-to attacks ignore durability, and his versatality advantage is insane.

I actually think Iron Man stomps right now lol. His go-to attacks ignore durability, and his versatality advantage is insane.
The distance between the 2 of them is 5 meters tho, I mean saitama can also pull high 6-A Shockwave from his punch and remove iron man from existence

If Bloodlusted, then I vote to Saitama FRA.

(And Saitama's potential AP is likely higher)

Last edited:
I don't remember this version of iron man using much invisibility. Although I may be wrong, also why would Tony use that?

1-he's very close to saitama 2-I don't think IR with bloodlust will use a stealth tactic

Bloodlust in a vsthread = ‘Out of Character, do whatever it means to win’, not ‘Blind Rage’ like it sounds. A Bloodlusted character, if it must, would Stealth. Although Stealth is quite hard in a close-Range fight, especially with Saitama.

I don't remember this version of iron man using much invisibility. Although I may be wrong, also why would Tony use that?

1-he's very close to saitama 2-I don't think IR with bloodlust will use a stealth tactic
He's bloodlusted and willing to pull anything that he has up his sleeve right away. I don't think bloodlust gets rid of intellect and tony is smart enough to use it. Tony also has illusions so he very easily could throw a few of those to buy himself time to go full stealth. Are we also forgetting he has status effect inducement to blind Satiama?

Last edited:
If I know that bloodlust doesn't take away intelligence, but tell me, if you had your enemies in front of you, you would use an ability to make yourself invisible instead of firing energy bolts and missiles to finish the fight quickly.

I'm not saying tony doesn't wear it, but it won't be his first move

oh, i didn't know that was saitama's ap.

Yes, I don't question that, just that iron man could just dodge saitama's blows instead of making himself invisible initially (I'm saying using illusions/invisibility isn't his first move, but maybe it's next.)

The baldie punches Tony Stark into oblivion.
Literally, Iron man's body would be blown into peaces of meat.
Even if both are High 6-A, the AP Gap is hilarious.

Last edited:
Until you consider none of the calcs putting Saitama that high are currently accepted, in which case IM is actually stronger
..... Eh no even if the calcs weren't even accepted saitama still has much higher AP considering that 183 petatons is nothing for him

While it is true that Saitama is in a thirst for blood, it could also be that he did not hit with a serious punch after all, most of his fights end with one punch so he could throw a normal punch

though I'm just rambling and he probably threw a serious punch but chances are he didn't

While it is true that Saitama is in a thirst for blood, it could also be that he did not hit with a serious punch after all, most of his fights end with one punch so he could throw a normal punch

though I'm just rambling and he probably threw a serious punch but chances are he didn't
Saitama said it by himself that he doesn't truly have a serious move in one of the chapters I believe, he is just naming his punches to sounds cool but in reality they are all the same

And this happened after the fight with Boros

most people agree Saitama is at least 2x< the 183 petatons though, since that's at least how strong he'd need to be to completely deflect Boros' attack like that.

If he was only just as powerful then it would just cancel out, but you can see that Saitama completely overpowered, and deflected it.

NotSoPrimal

Formerly 'Prime'
I'd say Saitama for potential higher attack potency (from citation 1).
Do you guys agree to my reasonings?

Saitama FRA I guess?

I feel his shockwaves could stop Iron Man's projectiles, which is my main reasoning for voting.

If they can't this is probably incon lol

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Discussion Moderator
Okay, there is seriously a ton of misinformation on Saitama’s reasoning.

1. Saitama’s AP

Barely stronger, Iron Man was in a weaker suit when he did the High 6A feat which was just from his normal repulsors. The Exaton feats are not accepted so for now they’re moot.

2. Shockwaves

shockwaves dissipate massively based on distance. A meter drops the AP almost 13x, word from a calc member https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4433912?useskin=oasis#2

Aside from that, IM is smarter by miles, can fly, leads with dura negation etc.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Discussion Moderator
Bruh

But yeah Iron Man's repulsors are dura neg and massively outranges. If anything Tony fuckstomps here :V

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Discussion Moderator
Saitama is bloodlusted, so is Iron Man, meaning Saitama gets hit with a dura net repulsor blast and he is not dodging

And if Saitama attempts to hit him with a shockwave, Tony survives and gets blown back, allowing him to range spam to oblivion.

Tony wins either way, the amount of advantages he has makes this a stomp for him.