• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder to everyone. This thread is only for adding versus results to '''''locked''''' profiles. You have to add match results to profiles that aren't locked by yourself.

DMUA said:
Peaceful, but blaintly ignoring retcon punch.
which was blatantly debunked in the previous thread i saw somebody linked...if you have something to say why not come in the thread and discuss it yourself instead of here?

DMUA said:
Peaceful, but blaintly ignoring retcon punch.
Actually, I brought it up in the thread and said that Prime could win with it. However, I still went with Hit as I found his methods as more reliable/consistent than Prime's.

Antvasima said:
Also, bumping old posts doesn't help. It simply turns the thread messy, incoherent, and hard to overview, if anybody feels motivated to help out.
This still exists guys.

The Smashor said:
Bill Cipher vs Crazy Hand. Battle took place on final destination. Bill was in his restriced form. Speed was equalized to Crazy Hand's speed. 7-0 in Crazy's favor. Victory was by any means nessasary. Both were in character.
Bump

(Also by restricted form I mean his Low 2-C form, not abilities were restricted)

Kind of hard to not bump it when nobody has added it and neither character's page can be edited by us average joes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back