• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 16

Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) vs. Remiu. The result of battle is inconclusive (2-0-8, following title order).

• Reimu (from Touhou Project) is in her Windows "form" (High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C). Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave, from Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog Comics) is in his Base form (Low 2-C).
  • Both will use their full power but limited to their chosen form.
  • Speed was equalized

Smallville Superman vs Frieza (Clark was in his Full Power Unlocked key and Frieza was restricted to his First Form. Speed was equalized). Frieza won. This has been added to Superman's page, but Frieza still needs this added

I added the match to Sonic's profile since the page was locked. I didn't add for Reimu's profile since the page was unlocked and the prupose of this thread is to add match to locked pages. you or someone else can handled this addition to Reimu's profile; good luck there.

Someone needs to fix Shadow's win, the page to the Game Sonic verse doesn't exist and has that ugly red text color

CBslayeR said:
Someone needs to fix Shadow's win, the page to the Game Sonic verse doesn't exist and has that ugly red text color
My bad, there. Thanks for the fix there, Starter Packƒæì

Iron Man vs Captain America was removed from Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)'s profile (for some reason it wasn't removed from Cap) after Iron Man was downgraded to 7-B, but actually Cap and Iron Man BOTH got downgraded since they're from the same verse, so I think this fight should be fine to add.

Also please specify on both Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)'s pages that "7-B versions were used", because it wasn't specified on Cap's page for some reason.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Iron Man vs Captain America was removed from Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)'s profile (for some reason it wasn't removed from Cap) after Iron Man was downgraded to 7-B, but actually Cap and Iron Man BOTH got downgraded since they're from the same verse, so I think this fight should be fine to add.
Also please specify on both Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe) and Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)'s pages that "7-B versions were used", because it wasn't specified on Cap's page for some reason.
I added the match back to Iron Man's profile, and I adjusted the description of the match for both profiles.

Even without invulnerability Sonic's durability is still high enough to not be one shotted by Goku, and has more wincons he would employ eventually. He stomped the time eater, who is baseline Low 2-C, and was completely unaffected by his hits. Add in Sonic's invulnerability, and you get that sonic's dura is waay above baseline low 2-C (even 5 times multiplier brings his dura to about 20 times baseline)

Back