• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
TitanCrusher101 said:
^Bullshit, how did Alien X end up winning? Also how was I not notified of these arguments? Oof
Due to "AP Advantage" and "better hax" which was false cause they both have similar AP and the only hax that Rosalina that was useful against AX was "possession" which she never used in character. Alien X won due to overall better useful abilities that he would use and overall better versatility.

Scarlet Witch (MCU version) beat Captain Marvel (also MCU version) in this thread: Scarlet Witch vs Captain Marvel

I already added the result to Scarlet Witch's profile. However, Captain Marvel's profile is locked (I'm guessing probably due to the same trolls who are known for spamming bad reviews of her movie on RottenTomatoes, or something along those lines) so I am requesting that someone with the authority to do so add this result to Captain Marvel's profile.

Thanks!

TitanCrusher101 said:
Not surprised^
Yup, not surprising at all given that Scarlet Witch is way more versatile than Captain Marvel. So is someone with the authority to do so going to add the result to Captain Marvel's page?

Theluki0909 said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2987524?useskin=oasis
Braum (League of Legends) Vs Tanktop Master (OPM) speed equal tanktop master with prep time and bloodlusted braum wins (7-0-0)
I added this for you this time, but if one or both profiles are unlocked for characters, then add them yourself. The main purpose of this thread is to let people know matches need to be added for characters whose profiles are locked.

Stalker Maggot said:
Papyrus stalenated with the Starman (0-0-7)
The Starman was at 9-A

Speed was equalized

And both were Bloodlusted

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3000259
I added this for you this time, but when one or both profiles are unlocked, it is highly encouraged that you add matches to the unlocked profiles yourself. The point of this thread is to notify moderators of matches that need to be added to locked profiles, and doing this only increases the workload on our part.

Please pay mind to this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back