• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cthulhu Mythos wolf takes on a animatronic (Wolf-Like Mountians vs Dreadbear)

Both 7-C, Speed Equalized and the battle takes place in a empty closed universe (Basically white space kind of thing but it's very small to force combatants into close range combat) (the universe is about 100 ft long) both bloodlusted. no knowledge (they're both animalistic so who cares) if death cannot work. use incap (also this is close quarters combat)

Wolf:

Bear: 7 (InfiniteDay, azontr, Bernkastelll, Oleggator, Popted2, Oliver_de_jesus, Sus)

Incon:

Last edited:
Wolf like mountains are thousands of feet high, while Dreabear is only 282 meters. 1000 feet = 304.8 meters. So they have a at least 2x size advantage as they are not just 1000, but multiple thousands. Since wolf-like-mountains are larger, they should be able to have higher Ls, but the true LS is unknown so i'll keep it at that. There intelligence is equal as well.

Wolf-like-mountains has no calcs, and I cannot reasonably use the large size list then use Dont Talks ap to size prototype, so I cannot say who has larger AP. Dreadbear is around 4x baseline at 20 kilotons to 5.8 kiloton baseline.

The AP shouldn't be a too enormous gap, so maybe dreadbear can pull it off with their inorganic physiology and type 2 immortality, where as the wolfs have to bleed.

Voting Dreadbear for now, but this whole thing is iffy.

Wolf like mountains are thousands of feet high, while Dreabear is only 282 meters. 1000 feet = 304.8 meters. So they have a at least 2x size advantage as they are not just 1000, but multiple thousands. Since wolf-like-mountains are larger, they should be able to have higher Ls, but the true LS is unknown so i'll keep it at that. There intelligence is equal as well.

Wolf-like-mountains has no calcs, and I cannot reasonably use the large size list then use Dont Talks ap to size prototype, so I cannot say who has larger AP. Dreadbear is around 4x baseline at 20 kilotons to 5.8 kiloton baseline.

The AP shouldn't be a too enormous gap, so maybe dreadbear can pull it off with their inorganic physiology and type 2 immortality, where as the wolfs have to bleed.

Voting Dreadbear for now, but this whole thing is iffy.

1 vote.

Dreadbear FRA.

I pretty much have the same opinion as InfiniteDay, Wolf-Like Mountains don't have nearly enough information to come to a consensus. But Dreadbear seems to have the best wincons, soooo.....

No knowledge on either but infiniteday’s explanation seems logical t

Back