• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Cat Blanc (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) (Finished)

scarlet-witch-wandavision-bruja-escarlata-y-vision.png
MV5BMWM1M2ZmZDUtNjk2ZS00ODc0LWFlMzItZjc3NzcwNjMzZmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzEzNjU1NDg@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
She surpasses Thanos with the gauntlet?
Gauntlet thanos has a few things that she lacks and she has a few things that Gauntlet thanos lacks. She also single handedly pushed back Thanos with 5 stones and she's treated as being significantly stronger in WandaVision than she was in Endgame.

I meant Thanos with the full gauntlet and not regular Thanos. AFAIK, she isn't more powerful than the infinity Gauntlet

Wait, Blanc's thing requires travel time and doesn't resist mindhax.

In Character Wanda uses Mindhax such as against the sword agents and Agnes, so would it be her starting move IC??

Wait, Blanc's thing requires travel time and doesn't resist mindhax.

In Character Wanda uses Mindhax such as against the sword agents and Agnes, so would it be her starting move IC??
She only leads with it sometimes. It's inconsistent. Sometimes she may just throw out a simple blast or she may just go for the mindhax.

Most of the time wanda leads with energy blasts though. Thanos it was energy, Agatha was energy, everyone in civil war was energy. She only really used mind hax halfway through the fight against agatha, on the sword agents, and in AOU against the avengers.

Most of the time wanda leads with energy blasts though. Thanos it was energy, Agatha was energy, everyone in civil war was energy. She only really used mind hax halfway through the fight against agatha, on the sword agents, and in AOU against the avengers.
It is her Wandavision key though, so I dunno about using past examples pre-Wandavision, best to see her fighting patterns in the show

Okay let's look at WV then. 80% of the Agatha encounters? Energy Blast. SWORD Agents: Mind hax. Both encounters with Monica? Energy blast/TK. Fake Pietro: Blast.

It just comes out of his hands. Let it be a blast or an explosion.
So, I guess if it is by hands, TK WOULD be able to work, BUT, His durability is unknown and seems to scale to the moon feat, while he did not tank all of it due to his size, the amount he DID take would likely be much higher than Wanda's AP.

I'll go recheck if Wanda's mindhax in the finale would count as mindhax or telepathy (Would Wanda's Telepathy be able to incap Cat Blanc?? That may change the match if it could), but besides that, I'll lean towards Cat Blanc (Not a full vote yet)

Back