• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Amazing chapter as always, of course it gives us some down time from the frenzy that were the latest chapters but still there was so much content, it's really a pity this is a monthly manga.

Bastz "cure" is crude but pretty much saved everyone in the base. Nukizumi is cute but I wonder if he really understood why his brother kicked him out.

The first real success against a NE from humanity comes with magic against the Parasite as it follows up on what Zaybi said about beings without magic being more resistant to magic spells.

Two mages teaming up could basically gas chamber you

The Giants show yet again they are fodder, at least in this chapter we got a new rank with "Gimbak's 100 sons", I assume this Gori character will at least push Jachi to try a little

Anyway, as I said I loved the chapter and I really liked how they focused in how the worlds interact, hope we see more things like this aside from epic fights/SPOILER]

I loved the pace of this chapter as well, things were zooming from chapter 10 to 16-17 but now that things slowed down a little (and the basics were already covered) the chapter can be filled with a lot of stuff and don't feel bloated.

So I tried to figure out the Threat Level measurement the Robots use, this is what I got:
Threat level 1: Beings that can't even damage a low ranking Robot.

Threat level 2: Beings that can at least shut down a low ranking Robot. Might also be given to just unknown weaponry/energy.

Threat level 3: Beings that can destroy a low ranking Robot.

Threat level 4: Beings that can destroy low ranking Robots with ease.

Threat level 5: Unknown. Probably anything that can actually damage and inconvenience Advanced Robots.

Threat level 6: Anything that can seriously damage and even destroy an Advanced Robot.
What do you guys think?

I think every chapter beginning with Chapter 7 has been consistently peaking in quality, these last 11 or so months have been really good for Versus.

No clue really. I've got three proper profiles mostly done (Hallow, Kiva and Jachi) and that's kinda it.

I made a sandbox for a verse page but its really barebones and I honestly have no clue on how to make a good looking verse page.

It depends on what you consider beautiful.

On pages that I make or significantly alter, I place a logo and banner, with a quote below.

I leave the calculations in this style:

I try to put links to profiles with characters in PNG if I can.

And at least one gallery with 3 things.
I mean I know how to make profiles and I think the ones I made look decent, I just don't know how to make a verse page in specific...

Anyway this is what I got for the profiles as of now, the only ones I'd say are complete are Hallow, Kiva and Jachi.

I just don't know how to make a verse page in specific...
I mean, it's the same thing as making profiles.

Just putting different categories.

Take a back page that isn't too big but with content in each section and just replace it, that's how I did it the first time.

Changed the tabber for the calculations section
Below the gallery I placed another format to show the characters.

Putting claims right from chapter 4.

Unfortunately we would have to use the name of the fan translation (and not the probably more correct one)

Well, choose.

Speaking of which, I removed the calculations that were not yet accepted.

When they are accepted, we place them again.
I mean, it's just a sandbox. Better to gather the calcs we have so we don't have wheter they are accepted or not instead of having to look for them later.
Below the gallery I placed another format to show the characters.

Unfortunately we would have to use the name of the fan translation (and not the probably more correct one)

Well, choose.
I really dislike the official english TL names for the different worlds (though some are pretty good like Gaia's Wrath), they are straight up made up.

I was thinking it would be better to showcase it like this:

Humans:
-Tabber with each world different characters-

Natural Enemies:

I mean, it's just a sandbox. Better to gather the calcs we have so we don't have wheter they are accepted or not instead of having to look for them later.
Ok, I thought you wanted a back page to post the profiles.

I really dislike the official english TL names for the different worlds (though some are pretty good like Gaia's Wrath), they are straight up made up.

I was thinking it would be better to showcase it like this:

Humans:

Natural Enemies:
The name issue, I think I can change it to natural enemy.

But I prefer that the humans and natural enemy of x world be in that world's tabber, rather than in separate tabbers.

Well, I'll ask the others

What formatting style do you prefer?
1 - The one at the top of my sandbox. With a section of each world with human and natural enemy
2 - The one at the bottom of my sandbox (below the gallery). The section for each world has been transformed into a tabber to save space and now has each world's logo on top.
3 - Recon's suggestion

Votes:
1 -
2 - @Boll8011, @SlendVeny, @RinneItachi, @Tural2004
3 - @Recon1511

Last edited:
Ok, I thought you wanted a back page to post the profiles.

The name issue, I think I can change it to natural enemy.

But I prefer that the humans and natural enemy of x world be in that world's tabber, rather than in separate tabbers.

Well, I'll ask the others
I agree that humans and their natural enemies should exist in their own world.

Back