• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I think that the main page's quote could be changed to the "Natural Enemies" line since its the main quote of the series and the most iconic IMO.
Also I do think we should use the official English names since these will be the ones that most people will associate with, and are the currently official ones used

I think we can just scale Daikokuzan to 7-B/7-A knowing the world governments have tried everything against him and nothing worked and that world seems analogue to ours technology wise

I think that the main page's quote could be changed to the "Natural Enemies" line since its the main quote of the series and the most iconic IMO.
Also I do think we should use the official English names since these will be the ones that most people will associate with, and are the currently official ones used
put the line of natural enemies here.

About the names, I'm not good enough at editing to change the name in the photo (in fact I just have to do that)

I think we can just scale Daikokuzan to 7-B/7-A knowing the world governments have tried everything against him and nothing worked and that world seems analogue to ours technology wise

Daikokuzan
7-C possibly 7-B
Because it says that government weapons cannot do anything to it.

Madalans
Low 7-C possibly 7-C
After seeing Daikokuzan withstand the explosion, he still believes that his own body is stronger.

Daikokuzan is at least 7-A considering Kiva shat himself when he saw the Madalan Mothership showing up to the point he went "Gotta tell Jachi we found something that matches the Great Demon Lord", while he didn't feel the same in regards to the Robot's super laser beam that cut through a hill that is 7-A

Daikokuzan is at least 7-A considering Kiva shat himself when he saw the Madalan Mothership showing up to the point he went "Gotta tell Jachi we found something that matches the Great Demon Lord", while he didn't feel the same in regards to the Robot's super laser beam that cut through a hill that is 7-A
That's not really clear enough. There's no indication that the robot's laser can scale with the spaceship's durability. It's probably just the attack power.

Back