• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Here are all of the notable feats/calcs that we have so far:
Attack Potency:
Giant makes a crater: 0.039 Tons (9-A)
Electric Magic: Thunderbolt: 0.3824091778203 Tons (8-C)
Earthquake Magic: Earth Tremor: 0.256 Tons/0.7956 Tons (8-C)
Happy Missiles: Calc 1 and Calc 2: 0.1848 Tons individually, 0.73937 Tons total (9-A+ to 8-C); 749.633 Tons individually, 2.9985 Kilotons total (8-A to Low 7-C)
Kiva causes a shockwave: 334.572 Tons (8-A)
AI's laser splits a hill: 139.28455234 Megatons (7-A)

Speed:

Alio throws a punch: 24.6649 m/s (Superhuman)
Kiva flicks away a bullet: Calc 1 and Calc 2: Mach 6.23/Mach 11.14 (Hypersonic/Hypersonic+)
Electric Magic: Thunderbolt: Mach 1282.798834 (Massively Hypersonic+)
7A and MHS+ in 6 chapter. God bless America, or the Japanese equivalent of it.

I'll post the raws as soon as someone in the Versus Discord server buys em

I'll post the raws as soon as someone in the Versus Discord server buys em
why i forgot it needs to be buy

Oh wow, thats a fantastic chapter
We get to ser some demon king shenanigans, Alio’s backstory and him struggling from apparently running away from his fight with the blob fish demon king
And it seems like the negotiation with the giants didnt work out and a fight will happen

Jachi has energy projection and straight up flight as well

Anyway the tone of this series was grim from the start but ONE is doubling down on it, really interesting...

So far there’s nothing interesting I noted about powerscaling/abilities. The blob fish demon seems to have TK? and the little minion demon has a crystal ball of sorts

2829.jpg

It's blackened out but this has to be some of the goriest imagery we've got in ONE's works, no backing away from the grim aspects this time it seems

Back