• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses and company pages standards

@Zark

Well, in this particular case, all of the listed franchises in the IDW Publishing page already seem to have their own verse pages, so moving the profile image links to their own sections of the respective verse pages, if they do not exist already, should probably be enough.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Help would still be very appreciated here.

If I delete the IDW page, the links to it need to be replaced with more appropriate relevant verse pages.

Well it seems most pages have it listed as "Verse page/IDW Publishing", so I'll just delete the "/IDW Publishing" then?

I am uncertain whether or not we should keep the category. There are similar categories for several other companies as well, although I talked with Promestein about removing them a while back.

Well if there are other categories for other companies it should be ok. It doesn't do any harm to leave it like that, and a category isn't the same as page anyway.

Okay. I will delete the page then. Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

@Ant In the profile deletions requests thread, Zark suggested

Zark2099 said:
We can make separate Verse pages for them, and it's not a major loss anyhow, there are like, 10 total profiles from the company, half the images in the gallery don't even lead anywhere

Is this category acceptable? Those characters just come from titles published by Shueisha.

Also it was randomly created by some user, and its not even locked yet.

Are you certain that none of those characters are correct? I can probably use my bot account to remove the category otherwise.

From a quick glance, the characters there are published by Shueisha. Shueisha is Weekly Shounen Jump's publisher, so all manga from it would fall under that category.

Now, whether a category for that is necessary is another question.

I think there should only be verse pages in that category, not characters from those verses published by Shueisha.

But if people are okay with it, at the very least the category should be locked, not open for anyone to edit.

Then it should be fine.

Is somebody willing to help out with Puppet combo?

Back