• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VERSE RUMBLE ROUND REQUESTS

Here are my rounds

1: Daniel vs HOSTLESS

2: Sans vs Ren

3: Asriel vs Stimpy

4: Star vs Bowser

5: Butch vs Bugs

6: (I forgot her name) vs overkiller

7: Ronald vs Godzilla

Her name was Bredakars.

Well, those rounds need threads made of them, so go ahead.

It's over, though people are going to still pit our characters against each-other.

I'll end this and change it.

Christian Higdon said:
It's over, though people are going to still pit our characters against each-other.
I'll end this and change it.
Ok, but the Wonderful World of MaxForward ultimately wins over the Higdonverse.

Ok, but the Wonderful World of MaxForward ultimately wins over the Higdonverse.

As long as I have Reagan, My verse is superior.

MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
My verse kekstomps yours. With no pressure.
Reagan is comparable to Roosevelt and Trump.
Seol wouldn't think so, but me and her alreaky KNOW L
o
rd
English compares to Dump.

Christian Higdon said:
MaxForward said:
Christian Higdon said:
My verse kekstomps yours. With no pressure.
Reagan is comparable to Roosevelt and Trump.
Seol wouldn't think so, but me and her alreaky KNOW L
o
rd
English compares to Dump.
Uh, no he doesn't. Nobody compares to Dump, except for Teddy. And even then, jury's still pending on that.

Back