• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finding Your Values Across The World (Four & X VS Matchup Thread)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
April 9, 2023 is known to be the 2 year anniversary of BFB’s finale, and during this point when it aired, I have often spammed a certain blue number out of a significant milestone that BFDI was the first verse I have done major revisions on on this site back in 2019, which has since then made me a huge fan of the series. So now, it’s time to revive the trend... and find potential Season 6 competitors.

Story:

Four, X, Announcer, and Purple Face laid in the desert. With most of their contestants gone ever since a certain green number has taken them away from BFB and most of the former BFB competitors have parted ways with competing for the sake of wanting to live normal lives, finding potential debut contestants was already difficult.

X: So... what about we bring the EXITors back?

Four: I’ve considered that, but they suddenly went missing. I don’t know where those escapees went, but I won’t come after them if they don’t want to compete.

X: How about cloning them?

Announcer: No, because of our low budget, we can’t afford a cloning machine. Not that it matters anyways. Viewers wouldn’t be happy to see fakers competing when they’re wanting the real ones to do it.

Four: Eh. It sounded bad anyways. Any suggestions, Purpley Head?

Purple Face: I’ve got it! Check this out!

Everyone proceeded to come look at what he’s watching: a montage of various fighting tournaments across the world. Purple Face proceeded to speak.

Purple Face: If we want to spice things up for this new season, then how about we do a fighting qualification? One of us will have to fight the person auditioning to compete in the new season, and if they can beat us, we can let them in!

Four: That’s perfect! You really got a nice idea, blue-shaded friend!

Purple Face: I’m purple...

Four then grew so enraged at Purple Face’s response that he violently hakai’s despawns him, before proceeding to revive him.

Four: Just kidding! I was just testing my fighting capability out! Of course I’ll be the one fighting our auditionees!

X: Oh! Oh! Can I join you, Four?

Four: Sure thing! But our auditionees might only prefer to fight one of us, but duos can work!

Announcer: In that case... I’ll open the portals.

Announcer took out a large red button and pressed it, opening portals to numerous worlds where the auditionees can come to see if they can get into Season 6.

Four: Alright, lets do this!

X: Yeah!

Both Four & X raise their right hand up in the “4” formation to do the iconic BFB intro.

That‘s right, in order to prepare for Season 6, Four and X have decided to host a competition acting as a test to see if they truly deserve to compete in Season 6. You can suggest as many characters as you want to be pit up against either Four, X, or both of them (The latter is most preferred if you’re doing a 2V2 match).

All battles take place in the desert, with the starting distance being 27.63 meters. Everyone is assumed to only have their standard equipment, but you can specify if they should get their optional equipment. Speed is assumed equal for every match.

For the AP references:
  • 4-B Four: Sun-sized Four (33.474495845464 kiloFOE) >> Four >= FoF Donut >>> (One-shot) Taco >>> (One-shot) Jawbreaker >>> (Unaffected by) Remote’s explosion >>> (Would’ve one-shot) Teardrop = Woody >>> (One-shot) Foldy = Blocky >>> (One-shot) Golf Ball >>> (Unaffected by) Announcer Crusher >>> (One-shot) Firey >>> (One-shot) Leafy >>> (One-shot) Ice Cube = TV = 12.14 kiloFOE (>>8 One-shot values)
  • 4-B X: X >>> (One-shot) Teardrop = Woody >>> (One-shot) Foldy = Blocky >>> (One-shot) Golf Ball >>> (Unaffected by) Announcer Crusher >>> (One-shot) Firey >>> (One-shot) Leafy >>> (One-shot) Ice Cube = TV = 12.14 kiloFOE (>6 One-shot values)
  • 4-A Four: Sun-sized Four >> Four >= FoF Donut >>> (One-shot) Taco >>> (One-shot) Jawbreaker >>> (Unaffected by) Remote’s explosion >>> (Would’ve one-shot) Teardrop = Woody >>> (One-shot) Foldy = Blocky >>> (One-shot) Golf Ball >>> (Unaffected by) Announcer Crusher >>> (One-shot) Firey >>> (One-shot) Bugs = Giant Pink Evil Leafy = Evil Leafy = 16.88 ExaFOE (>>7 One-shot values)
  • 4-A X: X >>> (One-shot) Teardrop = Woody >>> (One-shot) Foldy = Blocky >>> (One-shot) Golf Ball >>> (Unaffected by) Announcer Crusher >>> (One-shot) Firey >>> (One-shot) Bugs = Giant Pink Evil Leafy = Evil Leafy = 16.88 ExaFOE (>5 One-shot values)
With all that said, it’s time to gather our potential contestants.

VS. Four
  1. Marx (ELIMINATED BY STOMP)
  2. Hat Kid (Match) (ELIMINATED)
  3. Godzilla (Heisei) (Match)
  4. Oodle the Doodle (Match)
  5. Two
VS. X
  1. SCP-5909
  2. Computer
VS. Four & X
  1. Magolor & Lor Starcutter (Match)
  2. Mirket & Fil Necati
Contestants Who Got Into Season 6 (Winners)
  1. ...

Last edited:
We’re kinda derailing over Pika’s return, so back on topic. Got any characters to recommend?

I want to find someone that could use the 4 x 0 = 0 thing in a fight without beingh a stomp

Any way, putting 2 vs 4 seens like a fun idea

Magalor and Lor Starcutter vs Four and X would be fun(There is a lot of 4-A kirby characters that I think would do great fights against them, soo imagine me sugesting all of them, apecially Marx Soul x Four, sinse one creates blackholes and the other can crush blackholes)

Hat Kid vs X would be nice but probable not really fair, against Four would probable be better but less fitting

**** It! FOUR VS GODZILLA

**** it again! FOUR VS LOBO

Maybe battle of hosts?

We also could have "Every one joins to beat Four and X down" every contest vs the hosts, or at least every one in post split BFB, or at least the Have cots sinse they have profiles

I'm gonna make Dora vs Bizarro in the future, but Bizarro vs Four could also work

Okay, had a really bad idea

A GIANT SHRIMP VS FOUR(or X)
This thing may have a huge AP value, but it’s kinda mindless. X can work since the shrimp can’t seem to get past Four’s Low-High regeneration despite being over a hundred times stronger.
Magalor and Lor Starcutter vs Four and X would be fun(There is a lot of 4-A kirby characters that I think would do great fights against them, soo imagine me sugesting all of them, apecially Marx Soul x Four, sinse one creates blackholes and the other can crush blackholes)
All Kirby matchups are good, actually. Definitely accepting this one.
Hat Kid vs X would be nice but probable not really fair, against Four would probable be better but less fitting
Another good match.
**** It! FOUR VS GODZILLA
Sure.
**** it again! FOUR VS LOBO
Done before, but now that Lobo is weaker than Four, Four kinda stomps since he can just send Lobo into BRB since he would figure his soul wouldn’t be able to get sent to heaven/hell. Not that it matters anyways since it’s planned that DC heralds will be upgraded to tier 2 later.
Maybe battle of hosts?
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PROFILE.

This works too. Even though Two is more thematic for him, they aren’t the theme of this thread.
We also could have "Every one joins to beat Four and X down" every contest vs the hosts, or at least every one in post split BFB, or at least the Have cots sinse they have profiles
Hasn’t Four canonically overpowered the contestants many times before even when they’re working together, though?
Is FCOC characters allowed?
No

This thing may have a huge AP value, but it’s kinda mindless. X can work since the shrimp can’t seem to get past Four’s Low-High regeneration despite being over a hundred times stronger.
X vs the shrimp would be even better, yes
All Kirby matchups are good, actually. Definitely accepting this one.
Mark me in any you make please
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PROFILE.

This works too. Even though Two is more thematic for him, they aren’t the theme of this thread.
By looking all characters with the "4-B" category to find matches :V

Make all
Another good match.
vs X or Four?
Done before, but now that Lobo is weaker than Four, Four kinda stomps since he can just send Lobo into BRB since he would figure his soul wouldn’t be able to get sent to heaven/hell. Not that it matters anyways since it’s planned that DC heralds will be upgraded to tier 2 later.
Like, every one? beacuse I saw green lanter is also this key
Hasn’t Four canonically overpowered the contestants many times before even when they’re working together, though?
Yes and no, they never really tried to team up to defeat four directly, at best rushed to him at the same time, but with no organization, so was never a "every one vs four" situation, and the 4 x 0 = 0 situations show that they still can defeat four

All of these matches are planned on being added minus the ones that are stomps. I will not make any of the stats equal unless it’s speed. If they really do stomp, I can't accept them.

All of these matches are planned on being added minus the ones that are stomps. I will not make any of the stats equal unless it’s speed. If they really do stomp, I can't accept them.
It entirely depends on the enemy usage of hax that incaps. I dont know Four or X so I cannot speak.

BFR for Four and X have pretty much been used in every episode with an elimination (Though Four did it more times), so that's a viable option of them winning. Plus, Four can have the option to simply revive those he killed with the catch that they are trapped in jawbreakers.

Back