• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse Equalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dat Dot

That's different maiji.

Bleach characters are only invisible thanks to an in-verse mechanic. Unlike RWBY aura's which are actual abilities suited and used in-combat.

Only problem with that is you dont need a specific power to be able to damage and destroy aura, where as you need specific powers to hit Ichigo

MachTwo said:
Why that the case? For Naruto you just need resistance to mind hax or illusion to resist Genjutsu and for bleach you just need ability to see invisible being and that's it. No need to make this too complicated.

YungManzi said:
Bleach characters are only invisible thanks to an in-verse mechanic. Unlike RWBY aura's which are actual abilities suited and used in-combat.
And aura is also in verse mechanic no? Abilities is abilites for combat purporse or not.

So under the verse equalization since Aura = Reiatsu then Bleach characters should have the same bonuses that the Aura user has and vice versa.

I just realized this is less of an ability and more of a "state of being" because of their circumstance. It's natural that souls are invisible. Something like this shouldn't even need to be equalized. This is the reason why SBA takes that away that.

What do you do in a neutral verse when one character has experienced seeing souls without verse equalization nor reiryoku but is up against a Bleach character who's state of being is always invisible if you don't have enough spiritual energy. That's the point of SBA stopping g this

@Dat You dont need a specific power to be able to damage and destroy aura, where as you need specific powers to fight Bleach characters

And I already countered this. Having your energy equaled to Reiatsu automatically gives you the ability to see Bleach Characters like ive explained why for this whole thread.

MachTwo said:
In my opinion verse equalize should only allow 2 diff energy source to interact with each other(Ability that will only work on let's say magic will now works on chakra, Reiryoku, etc), but not nesesary gave them new hax and ability that was granted by diff energy source, because at that point you essentially using fanfiction version of those chars.
This is my oppinions.

Antoniofer said:
I though that Bleach characters were invisible to the mortal eyes, not imperceptible, characters that do not rely in sight can still sense them; is no different that users with invisibility, although this is passive and can't be negated by conventional means.
^

As I said above

Verse equalize will only allow 2 diff energy source to interact with each other but not giving each verse new ability.

Yes if they have the power to sense energy,they will be able to literally feel their presence.Your suggesting we give people that don't have Soul Vision the ability to see them in vs battles,something they don't have at all.

Does that mean DBZ God Ki will be equalized to Hades "Big Will" granting them all the hax and infinite power just because they're gods? thats legit what your implying.

Sense them how???? There is more than just spiritual sensing. Smell, vibration, and brain waves. This will lead to matches where characters still won't be able to sense the Bleach characters because not everyone has a the specific sense thall allows for that

MachTwo said:
If verse equalized take effect by default other verse fighter will have Reiryoku equalized to normal ppl, or else you will gave them fanfiction ability..For example, bleach ppl will have no problem if you blind their eyes because they can relied on their reiatsu sensing to see and sense their enemy, not all verse have this ability but don't worry because any other verses will have this advantage just by fighting against bleach char.
Ppl make this become too complicated. Verse equalized will allow 2 diff energy source can interact with each other while still maintaining their own advantage over the others

Thats it. No fanfiction ability.

Ppl make this become too complicated. Verse equalized will allow 2 diff energy source can interact with each other while still maintaining their own advantage over the others

Thats it. No fanfiction ability.

Theres nothing fanfictional about this specfic case. You continue to ignore that.

No, I'm using common sense.

Its an abilty that's literally tied together with the energy your equalizing over to fiction via Verse Equalization like I said for the 15th time. It requires no training, its an automatic mechanic with the energy.

You can't just disregard it for other verses as that's blatant cherry picking.

WeeklyBattles said:
Only problem with that is you dont need a specific power to be able to damage and destroy aura, where as you need specific powers to hit Ichigo
That's not true. Anyone can touch Ichigo due to his high spiritual density body. You need extrasensory perception of seeing souls/ghosts or a notable amount of Reiryoku to see him though.

Also, we have characters on this Wiki where they can't be hurt nor touched without an inverse power (Haki and Logia from One Piece).

it's not common sense at all,what are you not understanding about not giving abilities to people just so they can fight?

Your acting as if seeing souls is a common thing everyone and their mom can do in Bleach,when a majority of the world don't even know of the existence of hollows or spirits.It's literally something you awaken starting from sensing a presence to outright seeing them.

And what's wrong with:

Verse equalized will allow 2 diff energy source can interact with each other while still maintaining their own advantage over the others?

Im using my common sense to come out with that argument too, both energy source can interact with each other but no new spesific ability for each other. With verse equalized other verse will have human level Reiryoku(since everyone in bleach has Reiryoku but only those with decent level or above humans can have additional ability) while still maintaining their planet level energy/magic/etc who now can interact with Reiryoku/reiatsu.

And what are you not understanding about a generic power that's given simply from verse equalization? It's literally that simple, there's no specific requirement to getting it.

Except, yes it is a common thing. Reiryoku exists inside literally everyone and their mother in bleach, which is needed to see souls. The only reason why not everyone in Bleach can see them is because some have crap levels of Reiryoku, which is insufficient. If not that for this literally everyone would be seeing ghosts.

So when transferring this over to other verses, if they have energy sensing (like you said yourself), they would get Reiryoku just like they'd get Reiatsu because of Verse Equalization.

MachTwo said:
And what's wrong with:

Verse equalized will allow 2 diff energy source can interact with each other while still maintaining their own advantage over the others?

Im using my common sense to come out with that argument too, both energy source can interact with each other but no new spesific ability for each other. With verse equalized other verse will have human level Reiryoku(since everyone in bleach has Reiryoku but only those with decent level or above humans can have additional ability) while still maintaining their planet level energy/magic/etc who now can interact with Reiryoku/reiatsu.
Because for the 100th time, soul sensing is not a specific ability regarding Reiatsu, its a natural automatic mechanic.

The other verses dont get human level Reiryoku they get Reiryoku thats equal to their energy level just like Reiryoku is equal to your Reiatsu level.

And why you prefer that way who will give other verse with factiction ability instead of with my reasoning above?

Reiryoku exists inside literally everyone and their mother in bleach

I have mentioned that in my post and gave my opinion on it.

Because common sense dictates that other verses would get the soul seeing ability by having their energy equalized to being Reiatsu.

Trying to say otherwise and argue its some specific ability is ridiculous.

It's either you equalize Reiatsu and all of its natural mechanics, which is soul seeing from the level of your energy, or don't equalize Reiatsu with anything at all.

Not picking and choosing whats equalized.

So why that was better than to simply treat verse equalized as a way to allow 2 diff energy source to interact with each other while still maintaining their own advantage over the others? its still work but without gave the other verse fanfiction ability?

Sounds like you just dont like to treat verse equalized that way because it will be unfair to fight against bleach.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
It's either you equalize Reiatsu and all of its natural mechanics, which is soul seeing from the level of your energy, or don't equalize Reiatsu with anything at all.
Not picking and choosing whats equalized.
Or you can equalized Reiatsu with my reasoning which still work and not giving other verse fanfiction ability.

Because that's not how this works. You can't equalise energies and then just choose to keep the advantages over each other.

Reiatsu = Reiryoku = soul seeing. It's a natural automatic mechanic thats tied within the energy.

If you equal Reaitsu with other verses, your equalating the soul seeing ability with them too. You can't cherry pick the ability out. Either all of it or none of it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Didn't realize you had to train for reiatsu crush,last I checked it's just something you can do for having lots of energy so via your logic anyone can do it.
Its that simple? Then that should be included too if its just coming from the pressure of your own energy.

And why you cant do it? is there are any rules in fiction who say you cant treat verse equalized like that? it sounds like better way to treat verse equalized because it still work and with no new ability for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back