• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thinking about it, does water intoxication count as poison resistance?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Cuz Numbuh 5 had chugged down some serious shit, once against a caffiene-addicted villain and the other where she had to drink to the death against a zombie licorice pirate.
I'm pretty sure she's eaten two bags of sugar in that match against the pirate. She definitely went over probably several kilograms of sugar.

Then there's the toiletnator and his feat of flushing the entire grand canyon. Which for a jobber like toiletnator it's a pretty big feat
Ah yeah, Toiletnator. Considering how pathetic he is, even with that going for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he's treated the same way guys like Mr. Burns and Magikarp are treated. Even if he wasn't at the very least he'd be going on my Useless Characters thread in the Fun and Games board.

Ah yeah, Toiletnator. Considering how pathetic he is, even with that going for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he's treated the same way guys like Mr. Burns and Magikarp are treated. Even if he wasn't at the very least he'd be going on my Useless Characters thread in the Fun and Games board.
Toiletnator's origin story is bizarre af, he literally got his powers from the toilet specter

4.jpg

Thinking about it, does water intoxication count as poison resistance?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Cuz Numbuh 5 had chugged down some serious shit, once against a caffiene-addicted villain and the other where she had to drink to the death against a zombie licorice pirate.
Not really sure. Zoro drinks enough booze in a day to put a Viking army in alcoholic coma but afaik doesn't get a resistance for that.

Same thing with Goku and Luffy eating absurd amounts of food that would send a normal person into diabetic ketosis.

4.jpg

Not really sure. Zoro drinks enough booze in a day to put a Viking army in alcoholic coma but afaik doesn't get a resistance for that.

Same thing with Goku and Luffy eating absurd amounts of food that would send a normal person into diabetic ketosis.
I can get the Goku and Luffy thing, but Zoro not getting poison resistance from alcohol? You would think that would work considering ethanol is a psychoactive drug (namely a depressant) with toxic side effects from just drinking a can or two of beer.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol

Ethanol even shares similar workings to other poisons in that its effects depends on how much a person weighs.

Anyone remember playing any old 2000's MMO's? I do have an intention of potentially bringing the Poptropican from Poptropica to this wiki. After all, it was a great childhood game of mine.

With 65+ islands added to the game though, it would be a lot of work to get done to account for all of their equipment as well as potential feats in the more modern islands. I do have a calculation draft of Dr. Hare surviving his mech exploding which was able to survive crashing into asteroids, and that got to Multi-City Block.

Anyone remember playing any old 2000's MMO's? I do have an intention of potentially bringing the Poptropican from Poptropica to this wiki. After all, it was a great childhood game of mine.

With 65+ islands added to the game though, it would be a lot of work to get done to account for all of their equipment as well as potential feats in the more modern islands. I do have a calculation draft of Dr. Hare surviving his mech exploding which was able to survive crashing into asteroids, and that got to Multi-City Block.
I remember playing that shit back in elementary lol

I was gonna check it out because of her ngl🗿💀💀
Well, just looking through Miko's bio because of a Discord server game and... Well, the first feat I found was, when Miko was 6, she literally yeeted an animatronic's head off with a kick! I have no idea how to frickin' calculate decapitating an animatronic's head while not wanting to be FNaF'd because the one thing I could never find on the internet is schematics for a Chuck E. Cheese animatronic.

Pretty sure Miko should upscale from that at the very least because, bro, she got legs for days! There's no way in hell she didn't grow physically stronger over the past 10 years.

So another verse I'm putting up here is BOFURI. You know, the series featuring one of the most overpowered defenses we've ever had the pleasure of witnessed on this wiki, although said girl also desperately needs to watch this Canadian PSA because of her bad case of pica:

I had redid a calc for the verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Re-Calc:_Maple_Uses_Machine_God
And made two more calcs for the count: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/BOFURI_Season_2_Calcs

So far, it's looking like a CRT would be under way, with those who made it into the Sixth and Seventh events (Levels 5 and 6) sitting at 9-A+, but I legit need these calcs evaluated because duh! Also for the first time ever, we have a figure for Sally's durability, which I've opted to calc directly rather than bother with scaling shenanigans.

Last edited:
I feel that we really need to have Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends here, another show I loved watching back in the day. We do have one profile of that series here, but it’s not even one of the main characters.
I think @GoCommitDi can help with this, cause I've seen match-ups in one server and knowledge of various CN shows there (latest being Camp Lazlo).

Anyway, cannot wait for a preschool spin-off Craig McCracken himself is doing alongside the original Powerpuff Girls' return (which I'm probably looking forward to the most; heard that the original cast may appear in former).

Last edited:
Huh, I was pretty confident the metal block busting would net building level, though I guess 9-A does line up with the KE of a fat italian man moving and supersonic speeds.

As for other stuff, I'm pretty sure Oregano Desert has natural lightning you can tank mid-air, so building level may not be unreasonable. Pizza Face pulling up an entire chunk of a previous level from the top of the tower would be higher than class 5 I imagine, and he has a (likely non-combat applicable) moon level RW feat.

So question...

“Uh!! Tto, what incredible superhuman strength. So to resume, a god body in an average mind huh. Ah, you were going 2v1 against us and were able to stay sane so, maybe your mind is also tough. Wouldn’t you be able to face the roar of a dragon and its overpowering aura? But well, your skills are no good though” (Sofia)
Is this considered type 3 Madness Manipulation?

Edit:

Also, before it's asked, no there's not really any additional context to this statement, just that fighting them would normally make someone go insane.

So, a manga verse I've been getting into is Debby the Corsifa is Emulous. The concept is pretty adorable. Basically, an adorable demon girl named Debby, who is basically nicknamed "The Strongest Demon," decides to challenge some random boy to a duel. Problem is Debby keeps losing to the boy not in any contest of power (except that one time where she got utterly owned by M. Bison), but in a bunch of games and activities! Debby is just so dang cute! Although Debby can be pretty ******* stupid at times, like nearly killing herself by eating fly agaric mushrooms levels of stupid. Basically Debby is Total Drama's Lindsay (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lindsay_(Total_Drama) ) if you gave her a stroke of overconfidence.

Heck, Debby's so dumb she couldn't strategize worth jack, as shown in Chapter 18 where she decided to forfeit after all her strategies failed in one contest... And all it was is a shaved ice-eating contest!

There are 61 chapters and a whole lotta omakes (all the omakes are officially free to read!): https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13933686331756948785

A strong English fan-translation made it up to Chapter 22, and I personally can't wait to see Chapter 24 just to see how down bad Hellmes (the pink-haired demon on the Volume 4 cover) is.

As for calcs, I did calcs for every feat available, with a whole lotta AP feats and one speed feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...by_the_Corsifa_Is_Emulous,_Even_in_Vs_Debates

Of all the feats, there are many Wall-level feats (ranging from 110 kJ to 1.1375 MJ) and one Wall-level+ feat (17.9 MJ). The only speed feat I calculated is low-end Superhuman (18.107 m/s). There is a feat where Debby destroyed a meteor, which is an outlier since it far exceeds every other feat (it's High 7-A when every other feat is 9-B, maybe 9-A if one can get any details of Kiruko Otonashi's feats if crossovers qualify (Chapter 56 is a crossover episode)). There are two feats that don't need calculations: one where Debby causes a firework explosion with her own hand (At 60 grams of gunpowder, the firework explosion would have a power of 138072 joules) and one where Debby's reaction time was explicitly shown (Chapter 30 shows that Debby reacted within a 0.005-second timeframe).

Haven't gotten any evaluations since apparently Calc Group logic basically goes like this: "Obscure series bad!" Come on, one calc group member legit went for Mr. Sandman when I put a calc for Mr. Sandman and a calc for Debby up in the same post! Like, geez, how mixed up are your priorities, bro?

Last edited:
I can tell blinx is mad outdated when the OP has 556m/s electricity when it's supposed to be 1/100 th the speed of light

I can tell blinx is mad outdated when the OP has 556m/s electricity when it's supposed to be 1/100 th the speed of light
That's the problem... There's really no consistent speed for electricity. I've found results that claim that electricity go at 50% or even 90% the speed of light!

Back