• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh damn you're flying through that fast asf then 💀💀🙏

Thoughts on the music and animation? Like you've gotta see what I mean when I say the level of quality is a step of above lots of other shit
So far only Two chapters have had music so I can't really speak on that

The animation is really cool and well done though they sometimes use it in parts that I feel are less important

Example: Showing someone visibly shaking with rage instead of animating a fist attack thats the climax of an entire chapter

So far only Two chapters have had music so I can't really speak on that

The animation is really cool and well done though they sometimes use it in parts that I feel are less important

Example: Showing someone visibly shaking with rage instead of animating a fist attack thats the climax of an entire chapter
Aw right I know which two nevermind then but there'll be more soon but yeah I get what ya mean with the animation but for sure when it it's on the important moments the impact of those scenes really ******* hits way harder

also Shmeaty I do have calcs for Syliva's breaking point btw, its Class M and Large Building level
I am aware

Also you might want to re-do the calc with either mine or another Two's height because she is more consistently portrayed as so big she can easly hold a full sized human

Up to you but it'd be a big upgrade

You could use my pic if you want to as well

I am aware

Also you might want to re-do the calc with either mine or another Two's height because she is more consistently portrayed as so big she can easly hold a full sized human

Up to you but it'd be a big upgrade

You could use my pic if you want to as well
yeah for sure I'll do that that'd be a big help

also how far are ya currently?

Last edited:
And I'm also planning to revise Underdog's profile and add a verse page for it. Like literally, the page looks pretty extremely stale as half of it lacks a lot of scans for his abilities and his speed section seems to be pretty iffy as it shouldn't scale to his regular speed, and he doesn't even have a summary for some reason.

And I'm also planning to revise Underdog's profile and add a verse page for it. Like literally, the page looks pretty extremely stale as half of it lacks a lot of scans for his abilities and his speed section seems to be pretty iffy as it shouldn't scale to his regular speed, and he doesn't even have a summary for some reason.
Man loves dogs, I gotta respect it

oh shit so you're into season 2 already, **** what'd you think about the final portions of season 1, the hax are already pretty insane
Yea pretty interesting as well
also consistent Class K now
Nice
edit: second also you think this is usable? excuse the name on the blog it was a major typo. anyhwo this would make the building level even more consistent
I literally had the same train of thought as you however that's because of three's abilities

Also I don't know if you realized this but we have straight up confirmation that the eyes on an enemy make them exponentially more powerful

For example 3's 8-C feat (0.53 Tons) gets 10x amp for 2 (2.5 Tons) and 1 becomes 8-B (25 Tons), This also means 2 with the boss sword as well as Hunger Strike Sylvia become 8-B

Also I don't know if you realized this but we have straight up confirmation that the eyes on an enemy make them exponentially more powerful

For example 3's 8-C feat (0.53 Tons) gets 10x amp for 2 (2.5 Tons) and 1 becomes 8-B (25 Tons), This also means 2 with the boss sword as well as Hunger Strike Sylvia become 8-B
Huh wow we can actually use that well shit. That makes the boss swords even more OP since they'd always scale to the god tiers

I also believe we can use the multiplier for LS
Which means Silvia gets Class M for being a bare minimum 20x stronger than her base form
Yep which would line up in support of the Class M calc she already has

This all lines up with Gyrus being above the rest of the cast with his event horizon being 8-A casually while in a weaker variation of himself so honestly yeah its not fat fetched for them to be high 8-C normally and 8-B with boss swords and other stuff

This is also kinda a random resistance but boss swords should also have Resistance to Deconstruction on a atomic level, I'll have to add that later

Last edited:
Someone help me revive Claymore

016.png

017.png

018.png

I’ve done a few calcs but the verse should be small building level for the low tiers all the way up to mountain or island level for the top tiers.

Speed goes from hypersonic up to relativistic for the top tiers.

I am trying to create a verse for the Trails/Kiseki series.

trailsfc.webp

the-legend-of-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iv.jpg

Low tiers are Tier 8/7, Mid tiers are Tier 6/4, High tiers are Tier 5/4, and God tiers are Low 2-C/2-A

Speed ranges from Massively Hypersonic+ low tiers to Relativistic high tiers and Immeasurable god tiers

It's a powerful verse AP wise with balanced hax, as well as story and worldbuilding that blow the two most comparable series (BlazBlue and RWBY) completely out of the water.

Last edited:
Might as well talk about all the verses I'm planning before I leave next year-ish.

I'll italicise the ones I mostly have feats and figures for.

Idaten Deities Know Only Peace (mostly the anime, since it's far less degenerate than the manga)

Ender's Game

Killing Star

Appleseed

Legends of Galactic Heroes (old anime + databook, the latter of which I have)

Red Dwarf

Andromeda

Arrivals From The Dark

Transformers 1984 Comic

Starship Troopers (the terrible book)

Knights of Sidonia

I'm also planning to revive some verses I deleted, including The Lexx (sort of), Diablo, Shiki, VOTOMS and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

If y'all are interested, I'll show the sandboxes.

Last edited:
The American one, since it's less cluttered.
Interesting. The UK version has like 332 issues as compared to the US 80 or so issues. I have only ever heard from others about how the UK comics enhance the US stories and have good storylines of their own.
However, I do know that the UK version has a feat where Galvatron laughs off enough firepower to destroy a 'small earth city' from 3 mid-tier Autobots. I believe it's in this comic specifically.
In the earlier issues I recall Megatron laughing off an army, and shockwave blowing an oil rig and/or a part of a volcano.

No. I think they're supposed to be canon to the UK, though, and Megatron gets a new body/orbital speed railgun.

On that note, since the american comics are canon to the UK, I'll link the sandbox.

Also, the small city feat is from issue 81 of the UK.

No. I think they're supposed to be canon to the UK, though, and Megatron gets a new body/orbital speed railgun.
There was a Gen 2 comic for Marvel US which lasted like 12 issues, while the Gen 2 Fleetway comic for UK transformers lasted only 5 I believe.
On that note, since the american comics are canon to the UK, I'll link the sandbox.
Really neat Sandbox. I like what you've done. Do you know anyone who can calc all these feats?
Also, the small city feat is from issue 81 of the UK.
Noted.

Yeah, I looked into the wiki, and I was misremembering. It's non-canon to the UK, and canonical to the US only.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan might be interested. But he's also very busy.

Emirp has been looking into this, as well. You might want to talk about this with him.

Someone help me revive Claymore

016.png

017.png

018.png

I’ve done a few calcs but the verse should be small building level for the low tiers all the way up to mountain or island level for the top tiers.

Speed goes from hypersonic up to relativistic for the top tiers.
I have a few calcs for the Top tiers but they differ from yours a bit

My version Caps at 7-B for the Abyssal Tier's

I saw your quicksword calc, you should find the KE because that's how we got High 7-C before

I am trying to create a verse for the Trails/Kiseki series.

trailsfc.webp

the-legend-of-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iv.jpg

Low tiers are Tier 8, Mid tiers are Tier 6/4, High tiers are Tier 5/4, and God tiers are 2-B/2-A

Speed ranges from Massively Hypersonic+ low tiers to Relativistic high tiers and Immeasurable god tiers

It's a powerful verse AP wise with balanced hax, as well as story and worldbuilding that blow the two most comparable series (BlazBlue and RWBY) completely out of the water.
I appreciate you listing there Tiers
Might as well talk about all the verses I'm planning before I leave next year-ish.

I'll italicise the ones I mostly have feats and figures for.

Idaten Deities Know Only Peace (mostly the anime, since it's far less degenerate than the manga)

Ender's Game

Killing Star

Appleseed

Legends of Galactic Heroes (old anime + databook, the latter of which I have)

Red Dwarf

Andromeda

Arrivals From The Dark

Transformers 1984 Comic

Starship Troopers (the terrible book)

Knights of Sidonia

I'm also planning to revive some verses I deleted, including The Lexx (sort of), Diablo, Shiki, VOTOMS and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

If y'all are interested, I'll show the sandboxes.
Since your already working on Knights of Sidonia would you mind helping me with BLAME! profiles?

I have a notepad with all the various feats performed throughout the chapters

Back