• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering they are ripped and giants, they must weigh at least 80 kg, most armor weighs around 25 kg, so in total there are 105 kg on the body
In dueling, in a heavy exchange of attacks, you need to throw your body weight at your opponent
If they could not even lift 50 kg the warriors would instantly fall to the ground in a battle, something that not happens

Gonna create a CRT when I have time
Well, if you're right, I could do the CRT for you (it's me who made the mistake after all)

A verse that I would like to include in the Wiki is SEN! 1000. It is a Webtoon/Canva created by Inker Comics and is not very popular (Unfortunately).

In Hax terms, the verse is decent. Sen is the character with the most Hax:

Body Control, Genius Intelligence (Created multiple robots and Artificial Intelligence), Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant, Sound Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Flying with the use of technical devices, Superhuman Physical Characteristics (In Robot), Technology Manipulation, Durability Negation, Duplication, Regeneration Negation (Up to High), Preparation, Possible Information Analysis, Inorganic Physiology Type: 2 (Only in robot), Statistics Amplification, Energy Projection, Possible Regeneration Low-Mid (Only In Robot), Transformation, Danmaku, Fire Manipulation, Hacking, Size Manipulation, Weapon Control, Weapon Creation, Weapon Mastery, Multilocation, Possible Information Manipulation, Cyborgization Partial (Human), Bodily Weaponry. There will be others but those are the ones I remember.

Another character with Haxs (who is currently unnamed) has this:

Body Control, Electricity Manipulation, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration Low-High, Power Absorption, Energy Projection, Telepathy, Self-Sustenance Type 1, Limited Adaptation, Inorganic Physiology Type: Other, Energy Manipulation, Transformation, Possible Information Analysis, Possible Data Manipulation, Hacking, Large Size Type 2, Size Manipulation, Small Size Type Other (It became a pc virus). There will be more, I think.

In terms of strength, the strongest character is Markus Dowiak, who would be positioned at baseline 7-B (Destroy half a city). Maybe he would go higher with this.

Or this.

Or this.

His Hax would be composed by:
Awakened Power, Air Manipulation, Shockwave creation, Resistance to Electricity, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possible Berserk Mode. That's all for now

Shining Blast should scale to this feat.

Or to this.

His Hax would be:

Regeneration Low-High (Should be higher than Bob), Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Inorganic Physiology Type: Other (It's Energy), Transformation (Transforms into pure energy), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Transformed), Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant, Body Control, Resistance to extreme heat.

Also, Sen and the other character (Bob) should scale to half of this feat, as Bob doesn't have the other part of the Shining Blast item.

In terms of speed... I need help calculating but these two things I think should help.

The only thing I found from LS was this.

Later I'm going to make a SandBox

This is what I like to see, you already have the abilities and everything figured out

Let me know if you need help making that sandbox or if you need a template

I can give you mine to copy and you can just erase and put what you want over it
A Song of Ice and Fire profiles have no calculations for their Attack Potency feats.
Why the hell everyone is below average human in LS?

Like, wtf

This is easly Class 1
This is r etarded

This is what I like to see, you already have the abilities and everything figured out

Let me know if you need help making that sandbox or if you need a template

I can give you mine to copy and you can just erase and put what you want over it
Thank you very much but for now, I'm fine.

The only drawback I have is in the Power and Stats part. I am trying to divide the powers by phases but it breaks. Any suggestions?

Thank you very much but for now, I'm fine.

The only drawback I have is in the Power and Stats part. I am trying to divide the powers by phases but it breaks. Any suggestions?
Find a page that uses it

Edit the page

Go to "Source editor"

Copy all the things on the powers and abilities part

Use the formatting for you purposes

Be sure not to actually change anything on the actual page

Just hit cancel after your done

I tried getting the battle cats onto the wiki
I spent months deliberating in this trash thread
After I finally released my first profile, it mysteriously disappears, and then a few months later I find out that it was deleted without anybody notifying me
h

I'm mainly here to talk about the calculations 🧍‍♂️
If this feat could be calculated (if it can be) it would be good to start, because it scale/downscale most profiles :
"Maelys Blackfyre, the Monstrous: Captain of the Golden Company, named for his grotesquely huge torso and arms, fearsome strength, and savage nature. A second head grew from his neck, no bigger than a fist. He won command of the Golden Company by fighting his cousin, Daemon Blackfyre, for it, killing his cousin's destrier with a single punch and then twisting Daemon's head until it was torn from his shoulders."

I watched the first few episodes and TBH I just don't think it's my type of show

The animation is great, and so is the acting but I'm just not a fan in general of comedy shows

I might still finish the season to see if it gets any better
Well, I will say season 1 is weaker than season 2. Season 2 is great, and has a lot more emotional moments.

Also, what about that cliffside feat? Did you see that?

Well, I will say season 1 is weaker than season 2. Season 2 is great, and has a lot more emotional moments.

Also, what about that cliffside feat? Did you see that?
You talking about Episode 1? (I'm up to ep 3 rn)

Yeah that's probably somewhere in tier 8, I think... I couldn't really tell hat was going on in that scene

Also what's the deal with the first episode? Does it take place in an alternate timeline or something?

Congratulations to YungManzi for successfully creating their verse

I'm glad to see this thread is actually helping

You talking about Episode 1? (I'm up to ep 3 rn)
Yeah
Yeah that's probably somewhere in tier 8, I think... I couldn't really tell hat was going on in that scene
Giant cliffside crumbles off, it falls onto Dandy and Meow, which they survive but are stuck, before giant red robot craters the ground enough to where Dandy and Meow are unstuck
Also what's the deal with the first episode? Does it take place in an alternate timeline or something?
Yeah, thats why the show is episodic. The ending song also hints this, being a tribute to Hugh Everett who was the first to come up with the Many Worlds theory

Congratulations to YungManzi for successfully creating their verse

I'm glad to see this thread is actually helping
Whew!!

I want to celebrate with a match for Frieren, anybody got suggestions?

Alright, so, the main durability feat I've been looking at is White and Green surviving an explosion capable of obliterating an arena and tearing a hole in the Firmament (basically what separates Heaven from everything else) point blank. Main issue is, there's not really much to go off of for the arena's size. Scans are under the spoiler, though I think even just eyeballing it it'd be like 8-B/8-A at minimum.
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

There are some other good feats though, like Red's sniper rifle fragmenting a stone bridge, or White being able to shatter crystals/wooden barrels with his bare hands.

Alright, so, the main durability feat I've been looking at is White and Green surviving an explosion capable of obliterating an arena and tearing a hole in the Firmament (basically what separates Heaven from everything else) point blank. Main issue is, there's not really much to go off of for the arena's size. Scans are under the spoiler, though I think even just eyeballing it it'd be like 8-B/8-A at minimum.
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

There are some other good feats though, like Red's sniper rifle fragmenting a stone bridge, or White being able to shatter crystals/wooden barrels with his bare hands.
Oh shit I think @Armorchompy knows a thing or two about neon white if I'm not mistaken but I think he's working on other stuff currently

I was gonna play it myself eventually

Oh shit, that's good to know and admittedly kinda unsurprising :v

Also you should 100% play Neon White, such an incredibly fun game and probably my GOTY (at least until Silksong comes out).
Trust me I'll get to it, the sheer volume of games I play and have played massive

Anyone.

Her transmutation is non-combat applicable and sealings pretty standard as far as seals go. Although there's tiers to the seals she can do.
So sealing for her is a valid wincon?

If so then here are a few matchups

Denji
Po (With heroes Chi restricted if you want)
Cable
Dio (JoJo fans need to be put in there place)
Or any non stand using JoJo character if you want, Jonathan would also be a good pick.

Oh shit, that's good to know and admittedly kinda unsurprising :v

Also you should 100% play Neon White, such an incredibly fun game and probably my GOTY (at least until Silksong comes out).
Haha, it is pretty in-character for me, isn't it?

But, no, I haven't played it yet. It's on my radar, though.

My forever number wiki recommendation will be the webtoon Room of Swords. I've done an extensive amount of work on the verse already and it remains in my mind undoubtedly THE BEST webtoon that webtoon has to over imho, not to say that it's perfect as it certainly has its flaws but the quality and production of everything about I've yet to see any webtoon ever in my years come remotely close to it.

That said here's some work ive done with the verse so far.

Main character's profile up to the end of season 1 (I need a shit ton of input from peeps who understand the verse which has currently been just me)

Some very low work done on the other lead progonist profiles

Here's the blog for the verse page and dozen of calculations I did for it up to a certain point

Also this series has such ******* cool animations and music in the chapters that have yet to be touched by anything

Main characters theme songs

Here's a link to read it at

So about this

I have started reading it and am loving it so far

However I believe you missed a few feats that could yield higher results

Specifically LS

Two's weight based on a quick estimate is already Class M and we have multiple characters who can stop her stomps

I'll be doing a few calcs here soon and if possible will try to help with the current profiles

So about this

I have started reading it and am loving it so far

However I believe you missed a few feats that could yield higher results

Specifically LS

Two's weight based on a quick estimate is already Class M and we have multiple characters who can stop her stomps

I'll be doing a few calcs here soon and if possible will try to help with the current profiles
Oh my **** you are a god man, literally the first person to take me up on it and start reading it. I'm glad to hear you're loving it, it literally only gets better and better.

No problem bro

Currently on Chapter 50

I expect to finish it within the Month of February and help you whenever I do
Oh damn you're flying through that fast asf then 💀💀🙏

Thoughts on the music and animation? Like you've gotta see what I mean when I say the level of quality is a step of above lots of other shit

Back