• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aside from Ruthless Render, I've got quite a few series that I started working on and haven't touched in a while (Due to it being a lot of work for me alone ig. Calcs aren't much of a problem as it is making all the profiles). Here's pretty much everyone I've worked on that I want to either finish to publish or significantly improve
  • Im: Great Priest Imhotep (Published a verse page and characters for it, but it's very lacking. Hardly any characters from the series, a lot of abilities are missing, and none of the calcs for the verse are really applied to the profiles. I finished the series, but it's a lot of work for me alone even if the series is relatively short at 11 volumes. I think this series has a lot of potential for indexing)
  • BNA (I've made a sandbox for the verse page and profiles, but I was having trouble getting renders, making profiles, and getting screenshots ands stuff by myself)
  • Promare (Another trigger anime, boy am I a fanboy. I don't really have much for the verse tbh. No renders [albeit the Japanese website already has renders of most character's luckily], no sandboxes, no calcs, however, I have a couple calcs I asked for help with, but there's been no progress with that. So I could use help with everything regarding this one)
  • Kara No Kioku (This one I don't really need help with yet, but I def will once I get around to reading it [which will be soon]. It caught my attention when I realized it was a manga from Eve [The Japanese musician who wrote the JJK opening and Ending 12 of Chainsaw man]. Several of the characters from the manga are in their music videos so I'm wondering if their canons can be linked)
The latter three would probably be the easiest to help with since I think timewise the first one would take the most time to help with extensively (11 volumes whereas the other 3 are a short anime, a movie, and a young manga series)

My forever number wiki recommendation will be the webtoon Room of Swords. I've done an extensive amount of work on the verse already and it remains in my mind undoubtedly THE BEST webtoon that webtoon has to over imho, not to say that it's perfect as it certainly has its flaws but the quality and production of everything about I've yet to see any webtoon ever in my years come remotely close to it.

That said here's some work ive done with the verse so far.

Main character's profile up to the end of season 1 (I need a shit ton of input from peeps who understand the verse which has currently been just me)

Some very low work done on the other lead progonist profiles

Here's the blog for the verse page and dozen of calculations I did for it up to a certain point

Also this series has such ******* cool animations and music in the chapters that have yet to be touched by anything

Main characters theme songs

Here's a link to read it at

Murder Drones being added imo makes sense since Death battle fandom already has pages for the characters

It shouldn't be hard given 2 episodes exist. (IDK if waiting for more is that important though it does mean there are few feats early on until more episodes come out)
Ah yeah. Heard of that one. I have only seen one of SMG4's shows outside of his memetic Mario parody: Meta Runners. I had made a profile for Tari from Meta Runners (the original would've only worked in Joke Battles Wiki given the nature of the SMG4 series). I only watched and analyzed the very first season of the series. Haven't bothered with it since and I'm pretty certain Tari's profile was deleted since.

Recently Sans2345 has gotten me into making a lot of horror/analog horror stuff on the wiki, and i found Vita Carnis, an analog horror series made by Darian Quilloy

It looks incredibly promising with the amount of stuff it showcases in it's episodes.
Seems interesting i might give it a watch, a cool idea i had that might not work on vs battles wiki is characters from _Boisvert, only problem is they are extremely confusing to scale.

Seems interesting i might give it a watch, a cool idea i had that might not work on vs battles wiki is characters from _Boisvert, only problem is they are extremely confusing to scale.
Ok i watched a few videos and i found that

• Creatures like Trimmings would be a solid 10-C at most, because they easily get overpowered by other animals.
  • Creatures like the Meat Snake would get a solid 9-B, due to being able to swallow a entire corpse whole, and should be at the same level as normal snakes.

Ok i watched a few videos and i found that

• Creatures like Trimmings would be a solid 10-C at most, because they easily get overpowered by other animals.
  • Creatures like the Meat Snake would get a solid 9-B, due to being able to swallow a entire corpse whole, and should be at the same level as normal snakes.
Meat snakes would get a varies rating, as their sizes highly vary.

A regularly sized Meat Snake would be 9-C, with the bigger ones being 9-B (the biggest Meat Snake ever recorded was 40 meters long, which it should be at that tier through sheer size)

Im betting the verse is gonna peak at tier 8, maybe higher due to The Monolith.

Meat snakes would get a varies rating, as their sizes highly vary.

A regularly sized Meat Snake would be 9-C, with the bigger ones being 9-B (the biggest Meat Snake ever recorded was 40 meters long, which it should be at that tier through sheer size)

Im betting the verse is gonna peak at tier 8, maybe higher due to The Monolith.
I might make blog profiles for them but idk if there are good enough images of the characters.

I might make blog profiles for them but idk if there are good enough images of the characters.
the mimic definitely does.

gn6n6y6jsfp91.jpg

Question:

Extraordinary Genius.

• Is an expert in magic and trade.
  • Is an extraordinary mage who's only lost to another mage 11 times in her 1,000+ year lifetime.
  • Has incredibly extensive knowledge on magic, and aided humans in developing and advancing the "Soul Track" human killing magic which was extremely innovative and bypassed all magical defenses in its time. She then advanced it even further by creating her own much stronger version which is especially harmful to demons.
  • Frieren passively hides her true magic capacity to deceive enemies into thinking they have more mana than her or are stronger; to the point where demons weren't aware of her true amount of mana for thousands of years, despite the fact that she regularly fought demons and has such a large demon-slaying reputation among them that most demons she's encountered know who she is just by looking at her.
  • Can analyze and find ways around the curse magic of Sages of Destruction, who possess magic which transcends intellect and reason, and is stated to be practically impossible to understand in its principles.
  • Analyzed the principles behind Di Agolze, which is considered the ultimate curse that not even the Goddess's magic can dispel.
  • Is called a Prodigy of magic even by demons who dedicate centuries to training their magical abilities.
  • Her instincts as a mage are impeccable, she instantly knew that an opponent she had never faced before could reflect magic just by looking at them, and deciphered the magic's mechanics instantly and found a way around it, all within a few seconds.
  • Can Copy the magic techniques of others by looking at and analyzing them.
Y'all think that's enough for Extraordinary Genius or is it just genius? :unsure:

It's kinda hard to compare intelligence when using magic intelligence feats. Though in this world magic is legit a science so I just rated it like I would if they were science feats lol.

Question:

Y'all think that's enough for Extraordinary Genius or is it just genius? :unsure:

It's kinda hard to compare intelligence when using magic intelligence feats. Though in this world magic is legit a science so I just rated it like I would if they were science feats lol.
Yeas. Extraordinary Genius is just knowing a lot of different knowledge across several different topics which u seem to have covered. Also just look at other examples for it to get a better understanding for what is considered it.

Ah yeah. Heard of that one. I have only seen one of SMG4's shows outside of his memetic Mario parody: Meta Runners. I had made a profile for Tari from Meta Runners (the original would've only worked in Joke Battles Wiki given the nature of the SMG4 series). I only watched and analyzed the very first season of the series. Haven't bothered with it since and I'm pretty certain Tari's profile was deleted since.
Using what the Death Battle Fannon has might be a good place to start but I think calcs are needed

I've been working on a resurrection for the TRON verse on the wiki for a while now, I've already added some of my work to the wiki but the profiles are all outdated since I've found many more feats since then. All of the work I've done to revise the pages are in this sandbox.

Last edited:
I've been working on a resurrection for the TRON verse on the wiki for a while now, I've already added some of my work to the wiki but the profiles are all outdated since I've found many more feats since. All of the work I've done to revise the pages are in this sandbox.
Anybody interested in wanting to help out feel more than free to say cause there's a lot of stuff I don't think I could do myself so it would be appreciated.

Bruh holy **** this is an amazing thread I have so many recommendations already and loads of progress on one of my favorite verses I've been working on myself🥺🥺💞❤️💖

Love yall lol
I appreciate it
My forever number wiki recommendation will be the webtoon Room of Swords. I've done an extensive amount of work on the verse already and it remains in my mind undoubtedly THE BEST webtoon that webtoon has to over imho, not to say that it's perfect as it certainly has its flaws but the quality and production of everything about I've yet to see any webtoon ever in my years come remotely close to it.

That said here's some work ive done with the verse so far.

Main character's profile up to the end of season 1 (I need a shit ton of input from peeps who understand the verse which has currently been just me)

Some very low work done on the other lead progonist profiles

Here's the blog for the verse page and dozen of calculations I did for it up to a certain point

Also this series has such ******* cool animations and music in the chapters that have yet to be touched by anything

Main characters theme songs

Here's a link to read it at

Love seeing people nerd out about there favorite things, idn why but it makes me feel good

Also why do all the links for the VS page lead to World Trigger?

I appreciate it

Love seeing people nerd out about there favorite things, idn why but it makes me feel good

Also why do all the links for the VS page lead to World Trigger?
My guess is they used the world trigger page as a base for the verse page.
Yeah i had done a lot of work on that verse and completely revised it a while back so I used it at the time

Yeah the actual profiles and stuff I've worked on haven't been produced yet, I desperately need people who also know the series and are on the wiki to give their input on stuff as well because the verse is insanely haxed and as some absolutely crazy feats and scaling that is too complicated for me alone

I read a few chapter and see how I like it

I'm not a fan of Manhwa's and anything on Webtoon except Tower of God
You don't really get a feel for the trajectory of the story until like chapter 30 so I'd say take your time to see how you like it

But if you want to see some cool as **** shit right away look here and read the next two chapter and be sure to turn your volume on because the music sets the atmosphere like ******* crazy

Last edited:
I've been working on a resurrection for the TRON verse on the wiki for a while now, I've already added some of my work to the wiki but the profiles are all outdated since I've found many more feats since then. All of the work I've done to revise the pages are in this sandbox.
Done a damn good job with that already honestly

on this profile I currently have this

Listed as this:
Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Absorption, and Soul Manipulation (Gyrus's breaking that allows him to sense every fiber in the fabric of Space and Time being able to command and the resonations of all matter and energy with anything that enters his domain being under his complete control altering the regular laws of reality inside his Event Horizon even being able to freely control and manipulate dozens shadow soldiers into swords with just the snap of his finger, absorbed the shadow soldier that took Kodya's body along with Kodya's soul storing them both in the Black Box having sealed the shadow away within his memories[22][23])

I have the actual stuff about the soul being absorbed in the profiles references for the chapter but I'm thinking as well should this also be Law manip or am I taking him saying the rules have changed too seriously?

A verse that I would like to include in the Wiki is SEN! 1000. It is a Webtoon/Canva created by Inker Comics and is not very popular (Unfortunately).

In Hax terms, the verse is decent. Sen is the character with the most Hax:

Body Control, Genius Intelligence (Created multiple robots and Artificial Intelligence), Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant, Sound Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Flying with the use of technical devices, Superhuman Physical Characteristics (In Robot), Technology Manipulation, Durability Negation, Duplication, Regeneration Negation (Up to High), Preparation, Possible Information Analysis, Inorganic Physiology Type: 2 (Only in robot), Statistics Amplification, Energy Projection, Possible Regeneration Low-Mid (Only In Robot), Transformation, Danmaku, Fire Manipulation, Hacking, Size Manipulation, Weapon Control, Weapon Creation, Weapon Mastery, Multilocation, Possible Information Manipulation, Cyborgization Partial (Human), Bodily Weaponry. There will be others but those are the ones I remember.

Another character with Haxs (who is currently unnamed) has this:

Body Control, Electricity Manipulation, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration Low-High, Power Absorption, Energy Projection, Telepathy, Self-Sustenance Type 1, Limited Adaptation, Inorganic Physiology Type: Other, Energy Manipulation, Transformation, Possible Information Analysis, Possible Data Manipulation, Hacking, Large Size Type 2, Size Manipulation, Small Size Type Other (It became a pc virus). There will be more, I think.

In terms of strength, the strongest character is Markus Dowiak, who would be positioned at baseline 7-B (Destroy half a city). Maybe he would go higher with this.

Or this.

Or this.

His Hax would be composed by:
Awakened Power, Air Manipulation, Shockwave creation, Resistance to Electricity, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Possible Berserk Mode. That's all for now

Shining Blast should scale to this feat.

Or to this.

His Hax would be:

Regeneration Low-High (Should be higher than Bob), Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Inorganic Physiology Type: Other (It's Energy), Transformation (Transforms into pure energy), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Transformed), Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant, Body Control, Resistance to extreme heat.

Also, Sen and the other character (Bob) should scale to half of this feat, as Bob doesn't have the other part of the Shining Blast item.

In terms of speed... I need help calculating but these two things I think should help.

The only thing I found from LS was this.

Later I'm going to make a SandBox

Last edited:
Back