• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vermin Kings (Real World) (RAT vs 100 Cockroachs)(0-1-0)

The sewers a big fat rat Brown Norway Rat slintered trough the darkened floor sideway to the flowing dirty water It calls home, the place lighted by thin sunlight that sink into the underground from manholes above, It try to look into a old pipe that for long water don't flow, only for a wave of sewer water hit It from behind, after the drop falling into a big island made of trash floating in the lake of the deeps of the sewer, It get up and looks around... the trash slinter, the trash clicks and runs from It's view... It's full of roaches and they are hungry... Too hungry to let this oportunity pass, and the Rat knows that

NORWAY (BROWN) RAT vs 100 COCKROACHES

Rules:​
  • Battle takes place in a island of trash with a radius of 10 meters floating on sewer water​
  • The Roaches start hidden and around the Rat 1 meter away​
  • Both are Bloodlusted​
  • Friendly Fire off​

Last edited:
I think I'll lean towards the rat. From what I've seen of roaches they don't have the offensive potential to do too much to their opponent. Also bump

Fight probably taking place in the backyard of my neighborhood right now

Jezz, I guess the cockroachs would win just by how time consuming would be for an rat to kill one of them times 100

The little mammal would most likely run out of stamina before he could finish the job

Yeah, but what are the roaches going to do when that happens? By that time probably at least like 35 of them are gone, their attacks don't deal that much damage, and it won't be too long before the rat regains enough energy to keep on fighting.

Last edited:
Back