• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupywolf5

They/Them
I used to rule the world...

10-C's old king returns to fighting groups of real world animals

Woody vs 2 Asian Giant Hornets

Both are 10-C, speed is unequalized for now (Woody's faster but the hornet's flight speed isn't too far behind), and the fight takes place in a garage

I still haven't seen Toy Story 4: 3 (noninho, JustANormalLemon, Accelerated_Evolution)

Buzz:

Woody gets all his matches invalidated by an upgrade again:

Last edited:
I used to roll the dice, feel my d...

I'm following, tho I don't think the Bees will be able to f*** Woody's sewing nor bypass his type 2 immo, but most likely they're more experienced than him

What will the hornets even do to simething that is bigger and It's phisiology mean pircing damage is basically useless?

Voting woody, maybe the wasps could get luck andcuting his menbers out with It's jaw but other them that this is botherline stomp

the wasps couldn't really hurt Woody or kill him due to his Immortality type 2 and resistance to pain, with the inorganic physiology helping him even more, while Woody could use something from the garage to kill the wasps
Woody FRA

Last edited:
Dude, what the **** happened? Where did his KH key go? And what addition did he get that got all of his matches deleted?

Bump

I was thinking of increasing the number of wasps to 4, both to try to make the match a bit fairer, and as a sort of spiritual successor to the old Wooddy vs 4 Mice thread. Would that make the match fairer, or would 4 be too much?

Bump

I was thinking of increasing the number of wasps to 4, both to try to make the match a bit fairer, and as a sort of spiritual successor to the old Wooddy vs 4 Mice thread. Would that make the match fairer, or would 4 be too much?
Humm... I think woody still take this but It's harder now

I think that this is a more situational battle than people give it credit for. A lot of the fight could just be the two hornets manhandling Woody without him being able to do much about it. Plus, I'm not sure about this, but if the hornets could fly while lifting him, that just creates a whole set group of problems for Woody.

Last edited:
For most of Toy Story's characters it says that they have type 2 immortality (the pages say they're comparable to Sid's toys) but I haven't seen any page for his own toys yet.

Back