• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verifying statements related to Dragon ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's old. It's not on the website anymore. The website keeps updating with new stuff.

(Also notice how google translates "uchuu" as "universe" here when it really should be "universes" given the context)

Oh I see so I dont believe that there is any new info on Beerus and Zeno now?

Yeah it should be universes given context and since its google translation the chances of mistake can be really high but is it really ok to use old Beerus statement in Beerus profile? I dont mind either way

It's fine. It's just supporting evidence. It wasn't even needed tbh but it can stay

Anything else left to do here?

My area said:
Yes exactly this is the last one I wanted to confirm but I haven't checked on it too much but I wanted to ask if this was real too or not if you or anybody can help me

I have the translated pic too but I am not sure if its real or not

FB IMG 1552766691745
I am still not sure if the Beerus statement is verified to be true but its upto you whether you want to add or not but since you did its fine,if it turns out to be fake it can be removed at any time
Just this one,I wanted to confirm if this one is real or not thank you for the help

Thank you so much for the help,it really helps knowing that it actually exists so now its confirmed that first pic exists but I think for the links you send it might have second pic too with information written in Japanese about Beerus but I think its saying same thing as second pic is

@Hagane no Saiyanjin

Nice one but I made this thread just to verify 2 pics and one more pic in order to see whether its true or not not every statement in Dragon ball but I dont mind having your queries answered too before this thread is closed

For the clarification I have seen this at Daizenshuu and can assertion that its real but I dont understand how this will bump Cell to 4-A

It says the solar system is a galactic nebula.

Which it isn't in any of its showings in either the manga or the anime.

And we have to be shown such a solar system to prove such a wild claim, that too from a source we already reject everything else about.

And yes we were shown some shots of Jupiter when Bulma flew in the space ship, and other shots of space when Buu destroyed Earth. We were also shown some shots of space in the DBS anime and shots of the planets in the Solar System in the Broly movie. Everything about the DB solar system looks like our solar system.

AKM sama said:
And we have to be shown such a solar system to prove such a wild claim, that too from a source we already reject everything else about.
And yes we were shown some shots of Jupiter when Bulma flew in the space ship, and other shots of space when Buu destroyed Earth. We were also shown some shots of space in the DBS anime and shots of the planets in the Solar System in the Broly movie. Everything about the DB solar system looks like our solar system.
So if you have Cell who has a Solar System feat with our Solar System (8 planets, dozens of moons and dwarfs, and a big Star in the center) how is someone who more than 2x Cell's strength not Multi Solar System level? This is something I thought about because it sounds just like Beerus being Low 2-C but anyone twice him is 2-C.

When I looked at the statement I assumed that the "Solar System" of the Dragon World was in a nebula like the Orion nebula which makes sense since it's a nebula consisting of multiple solar systems. And I quickly calculated the feat of destroying the Orion nebula from a star like our Sun and got 4-A

AwkguyDB said:
So if you have Cell who has a Solar System feat with our Solar System (8 planets, dozens of moons and dwarfs, and a big Star in the center) how is someone who more than 2x Cell's strength not Multi Solar System level? This is something I thought about because it sounds just like Beerus being Low 2-C but anyone twice him is 2-C.
Every tier has gaps between them so simply being 2 times the value wouldn't put a character to higher tier unless they are at border of it

According to page of attack potency the gap between baseline Solar system level and baseline of Multi Solar System level is in billions so while I think Cell is higher than baseline Solar System level buster it isn't enough to cover the gap of billion between the tier so thats why Cell is 4-B

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency

So since we cant calculate the energy required to destroy entire universe and beyond which is why anything after 3-A is unquantifiable and as we dont know difference of the energy required to destory from 1 universe to 2 hence 2 times low 2-C is just higher Low 2-C but Beerus and Champa are very rare case where both of their clash was stated to destroy universe 6 and 7 something which 2 Low 2-C cant do it as the gap is unquantifiable which is why it was decided to put Beerus and Champa at very end of Low 2-C which is why anyone 2 times Low 2-C is rated 2-C here hopefully this helps!!

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
There should at least be a calculation for destroying the Orion nebula whether it is 4-A or not
Umm how did you come to conclusion that it was a Orion nebula? From the statement its stated that nebulae is composed of multiple stars so since its a nebula then it should just have 1 star ie Sun like our solar system

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
well, for that video it's like looking through a microscope. It's a small part of the whole thing.
But how do we know that its a orion nebula?

My area said:
Yes exactly this is the last one I wanted to confirm but I haven't checked on it too much but I wanted to ask if this was real too or not if you or anybody can help me

I have the translated pic too but I am not sure if its real or not

FB IMG 1552766691745
Can anyone please check if this one is real one too or not? I think its real one since AKM sama used it but just to be sure thank you

I think it's real but I can't find the source of that image.

Anyway, seems like nobody can find it so should I close this thread?

AKM sama said:
I think it's real but I can't find the source of that image.
Anyway, seems like nobody can find it so should I close this thread?
Yes,confirming 2 images is pretty much of a big help thank you and others who helped me so I dont mind you closing the thread

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
We should look into my statement more
Whats more is left?AKM Sama and Zamasu chan answered your question I believe and we really dont have evidence that their solar system is one big nebula plus its more likely that solar system along with other star systems is inside nebula rather than be as big as a nebula plus nebulae is used as collections of stars but we dont know how large a galactic nebula is and I have given 2 links meaning that the statement is real so its answered now right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back