• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verifying statements related to Dragon ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

My_area

He/Him
So I got these from someone in facebook and kept using it only for someone to ask that what is the link of the pic so I was not aware of it since I took from someone and he doesn't remember anymore.Can anybody verify if these pics are
FB IMG 1552766678946
Received 471826533487144
real or is it just fanmade?
Specially for first image I tried to find the source and even reverse image searched in order to find it but couldn't find anything so I will appreciate if anyone can help me out with this thank you

It would be great supporting evidence if these turned out to be true

IIRC, the first one is the japanese synopsis for episode 13 and the second might be from the Toei website (which is where we got confirmation about that 'absolute zero' thing).

I'm pretty sure about the first one but i could be wrong about the second.

It looks like @Herms98 translation on the first pic. I may be wrong though!

Look up Geekdom101 past videos of spoilers for DBS EP 13 or look through @Herms98 on Twitter for that.

Dragomer said:
IIRC, the first one is the japanese synopsis for episode 13 and the second might be from the Toei website (which is where we got confirmation about that 'absolute zero' thing).

Well thank you for your help,May I ask where can I find Japenese synopsis for episodes?

Really? Well I searched the website but I couldn't find anything

ProudLearner said:
It looks like @Herms98 translation on the first pic. I may be wrong though!
Look up Geekdom101 past videos of spoilers for DBS EP 13 or look through @Herms98 on Twitter for that.
I appreciate your help,It does look like Herms translation

Nice idea!!,I will try and dig through old Geekdom 101 videos to see if I can find it and I would have to scroll really down to find a old episode translation like that in Twitter right? Is there a way to quickly search to the older years in Twitter?

My area said:
Dragomer said:

Well thank you for your help,May I ask where can I find Japenese synopsis for episodes?
Really? Well I searched the website but I couldn't find anything
Herms's twitter, he was the one who translated said synopsis IIRC.

In one of the guides it is said that in the Dragon Ball verse a solar system doesn't simply consist of a solar system like our's but it's more a nubula consisting of multiple stars, try using the Orion nebula as an analog

Dragomer said:
Well if thats the case then thank you for the help though its a 2015 episode and I would have to scroll down twitter alot so can you tell me of a way to scroll it down quickly thank you

UnHagane no Saiyajin said:
In one of the guides it is said that in the Dragon Ball verse a solar system doesn't simply consist of a solar system like our's but it's more a nubula consisting of multiple stars, try using the Orion nebula as an analog
For ep 13 promo?

My area said:
Dragomer said:
Well if thats the case then thank you for the help though its a 2015 episode and I would have to scroll down twitter alot so can you tell me of a way to scroll it down quickly thank you
No clue on that, searching Geekdom's video would be quicker since it's easier to search for a specific video rather than for a tweet.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151013050403/http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WMmaWq2n4

This links up with the archived websites video hosted on the same channel for the episode 14 listed too for their official channel so the untranslated synopsis in the description for that episode 13 are fully verified and legit.

Couldn't find an archived snapshot but the official video channel shows the same synopsis bit if you need to archive it.

Found this too about that episode 13, dunno the actual source.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1yWi_iVQAAtLc0.jpg

https://twitter.com/lifesong1000/status/818694784982188032?lang=ca

@MyArea, this thread is to verify statements about Dragon Ball, so any statements about feat do not have to be limited to DBS episode 13

For the feat I' bringing in so the statement is Cell blowing up the 'Solar System'

No it's just the dumb universal standards on the wiki. Downstreamers can make a material so durable that it can tank 1,000 big bangs per second... NEWS FLASH VBW, the Big Bang created time and space. Even the Marble Alien is only 3-A despite holding an entire universe in his hand.

It's like all universal AP feats just get down played to 3-A yet creation feats are somehow an exception. What a joke.

There is also how it just doesn't make sense, space and time kinda don't exist if you remove matter, matter, space, time and gravity are very closely linked force of the universe, as far as we know, they just can't exist if you remove any of them, hell, Gravity is what make our universe work at all according to the flat universe theory.

17798968 411829309192409 6656183426676097113 n
There's also this scan which, from what I remember, is a promo for episode 13 and talks about destroying the universe.
Anyway, these are just supporting elements not needed at this point.

Meh, how many verses actually think destroying merely the matter in the Universe and then destroying Matter + Time is any different?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AKM sama said:
Done. Should I close this?
Please dont close it,I still have something to ask but I will when I get time and I will tell you to close it when its done

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Daizenshuu
With this in mind it should make Cell 4-A
We disregard it since the DB universe is finite. And the solar system isn't 4-A.

Thank you so much for the help,it really helps knowing that it actually exists so now its confirmed that first pic exists but I think for the links you send it might have second pic too with information written in Japanese about Beerus but I think its saying same thing as second pic is

@Hagane no Saiyanjin

Nice one but I made this thread just to verify 2 pics and one more pic in order to see whether its true or not not every statement in Dragon ball but I dont mind having your queries answered too before this thread is closed

For the clarification I have seen this at Daizenshuu and can assertion that its real but I dont understand how this will bump Cell to 4-A

AKM sama said:
Yes exactly this is the last one I wanted to confirm but I haven't checked on it too much but I wanted to ask if this was real too or not if you or anybody can help me

I have the translated pic too but I am not sure if its real or not

FB IMG 1552766691745
I am still not sure if the Beerus statement is verified to be true but its upto you whether you want to add or not but since you did its fine,if it turns out to be fake it can be removed at any time

"I am still not sure if the Beerus statement is verified"

I think it comes straight from toei's website. There was also one for Zeno at the time.

Zenotoei

Oh can I ask where did you find Zeno one too? Is it old or did you find it recently?

As I think there is nothing like that in the website anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back