• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venti vs Wordgirl (GRACE)

Pikaman

He/Him
Saw Wordgirl got upgraded to 6-C and this seems a neato matchup

Both 6-C, speed is equalised

The Windborne Bard of Mondstat: 7 (@Jackpact @Wdinatx @Mariogoods @Nehz_XZX) @Pokemonfan807 @RandomGuy2345 @Jamesthetaker)

Vocabulary Extraordinaire: 0

Incon:

Venti is >> 34.451 Gigatons

Wordgirl is 46.6997012428 Gigatons

Character_Venti_Portrait.png

latest

Last edited:
Where does Wordgirl's genius intelligence come from besides being proof of how dumb English as a language?

Where does Wordgirl's genius intelligence come from besides being proof of how dumb English as a language?
Wordgirl’s genius battle IQ seems to come from her ability to craft numerous successful battle plans, some feats showing examples would be nice, but if we take it at face value, she might outsmart Venti

I would like to say that Venti possibly have the upperhand in term of ap since he beated a guy who stomped the guy who made the feat and that's before Venti become an archon or even a god which would make him even more powerful. So the scaling chain would go like Archon Venti > Wind spirit Venti > Deca >>> Andrius (34.451 gig), so i would say that Venti have the advantage in ap.

And with that, what's stopping Venti from just throw her arround with his wind? Sure she may or may not have the higher lifting strength but stopping a meteor is very different from stopping wind from throwing you around, you need anchor strength for that. So Venti just ragdoll her and kill her while doing so. Vote for Venti.

I would like to say that Venti possibly have the upperhand in term of ap since he beated a guy who stomped the guy who made the feat and that's before Venti become an archon or even a god which would make him even more powerful. So the scaling chain would go like Archon Venti > Wind spirit Venti > Deca >>> Andrius (34.451 gig), so i would say that Venti have the advantage in ap.

And with that, what's stopping Venti from just throw her arround with his wind? Sure she may or may not have the higher lifting strength but stopping a meteor is very different from stopping wind from throwing you around, you need anchor strength for that. So Venti just ragdoll her and kill her while doing so. Vote for Venti.
Vote counted

For the sake of discussion, Venti likely holds an AP advantage yes, but Wordgirl has her own advantages, she could gain a huge upper hand from, for example, trying to take the fight to space, where it’s debatable if Venti would even be able to survive or harness wind. She is also possibly a better strategist, too.

Granted, Venti does hold an impressive range and AP advantage, as well as having hax like elemental intangibility to help him when he’s in a tough spot.

Venti ain't stupid enough to just go out of space where he would have no wind to use since Teyvat have some degree of knowlegde in space, altho it's also debatable if he have that knowlegde but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he do. She would need to get out there in the first place which would be pretty hard to do if you just get beat down by wind in all direction. Lastly Venti have the suck hole so if she doesn't get out of range before Venti use it then it's all over.

Venti ain't stupid enough to just go out of space where he would have no wind to use since Teyvat have some degree of knowlegde in space, altho it's also debatable if he have that knowlegde but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he do. She would need to get out there in the first place which would be pretty hard to do if you just get beat down by wind in all direction. Lastly Venti have the suck hole so if she doesn't get out of range before Venti use it then it's all over.
Hmmmm yeah, Wordgirl would definitely need to act fast in order to prevent taking a loss early on, though it’s defo possible that she could under the right circumstances given her likely superior intelligence

Superior intellegience can only take you so far in a fight where the enemy have every advantage against you and the only advantage that you might have require you to not die to them first and escape which is very hard to do in this case. Also i would like to say that the wind is not at all just for pushing since Deca wind barrier was able to shred Andrius to pieces without him doing anything so Venti wind would very likey kill wordgirl before she can do anything notable.

Edit: another point is that has she ever immediately went to space when she start a battle with a guy that look like a cospalyer at first glance?

Last edited:
I also vote for Venti because (in addition to reasons above) he has enough precision to make a dragon the size of a mountain fall at the foot of Dragonspine instead of Stormterror's Lair (If that's where the fight was) without it breaking much of the landscape. So he's not just blasting wind at Wordgirl hoping she won't get to him, he's attacking with wind while keeping her away from him or anything he doesn't want harmed.

Wordgirl’s genius battle IQ seems to come from her ability to craft numerous successful battle plans, some feats showing examples would be nice, but if we take it at face value, she might outsmart Venti
And here I was thinking you'd know where to find some, silly me.

And here I was thinking you'd know where to find some, silly me.
Well I mean there’s none on the page, I haven’t watched the show, and the best feat I could find on YouTube was her dealing with these two villains in quick succession, one by exploiting a weakness. 2:30 to 3:05

I also vote for Venti because (in addition to reasons above) he has enough precision to make a dragon the size of a mountain fall at the foot of Dragonspine instead of Stormterror's Lair (If that's where the fight was) without it breaking much of the landscape. So he's not just blasting wind at Wordgirl hoping she won't get to him, he's attacking with wind while keeping her away from him or anything he doesn't want harmed.
Vote counted

Venti seems to have a good deal more abilities to use than Wordgirl and in the long term she won't be able to defend herself against Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation, so I'd vote for Venti.

Back